Zone1 Biden/DNC tax changes

Baron Von Murderpaws

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2021
In the recesses of your mind
My Democrat friends claim that I got a crappy tax refund this year because of Trumps tax changes, not Bidens/DNCs tax changes.

According to them, NO tax changes of any kind have occurred since Biden was in stalled. I know for a fact, or at least used to be, one of the first things any new president does is change the tax laws/codes/rules.

Does anybody know if Biden/DNC have changed any of the tax laws regarding wages since his installment?

If so, do you have links, dates, and proof? I need them to show her, otherwise "its all Trumps fault".

Thanks!

There is now an entire species of animal which are, from here until forever, going to have nothing to say but "It's Trump's fault."

The funniest part is that they don't even realize what little robots they have become. They think they are creative, original human beings.

They might learn after they've been committed in the deprogramming center long enough.

Don't you think?

My Democrat friends claim that I got a crappy tax refund this year because of Trumps tax changes, not Bidens/DNCs tax changes.

According to them, NO tax changes of any kind have occurred since Biden was in stalled. I know for a fact, or at least used to be, one of the first things any new president does is change the tax laws/codes/rules.

Does anybody know if Biden/DNC have changed any of the tax laws regarding wages since his installment?

If so, do you have links, dates, and proof? I need them to show her, otherwise "its all Trumps fault".

Thanks!
A President cannot change tax code and any that have been proposed since he took office never made it through the process.

Congress debated numerous proposals to significantly change the tax code since the Biden Administration took office in 2021. But a number of major legislative proposals to alter the tax code failed to pass.Jan 6, 2023

Understanding tax law changes | U.S. Bank​

A President cannot change tax code and any that have been proposed since he took office never made it through the process.

Congress debated numerous proposals to significantly change the tax code since the Biden Administration took office in 2021. But a number of major legislative proposals to alter the tax code failed to pass.Jan 6, 2023

Understanding tax law changes | U.S. Bank

But it's all Trump's fault.

Thanks!
DEMOCRATS ALWAYS RAISE TAX TO BUY VOTES. YOU DON'T THINK SOME YAHOO WOULD VOTE FOR THEM IF THEY WEREN'T PAID OFF DO YA? HOW ELSE COULD YOU EXPLAIN JOE?

So, nobody has an answer.

My friend is blaming it on Trumps tax changes, saying that he planned it to work out like this.
People get really good refunds while he was in office, then when he was out of office, they went jumped from helping the American people to helping corporations.

I need some proof of this one way or the other.
When I search online, all that comes up is Bidens bullshit Build Back Better crap.

So, nobody has an answer.

My friend is blaming it on Trumps tax changes, saying that he planned it to work out like this.
People get really good refunds while he was in office, then when he was out of office, they went jumped from helping the American people to helping corporations.

I need some proof of this one way or the other.
When I search online, all that comes up is Bidens bullshit Build Back Better crap.

The President has nothing to do with your tax refund.

Getting a large refund just means you gave the Govt your money as an interest free loan during the year.

There is now an entire the mai species of animal which are, from here until forever, going to have nothing to say but "It's Trump's fault."

The funniest part is that they don't even realize what little robots they have become. They think they are creative, original human beings.

They might learn after they've been committed in the deprogramming center long enough.

Don't you think?

As long as the check is in the mail with those food stamps as the working class whose numbers dwindle by the day we are done. All you can do is prepare the best you can.

Thanks!
You see democRats have a problem. They can never be ignorant. To be ignorant requires some sort of thought process which they never have possessed. They believe anything they are told by democRat leaders with major criminal brain rot. Example: Though biden has them paying thousands more a year on everything they bitch because Trump didn't give them enough with his tax cuts. The only cure from this is death and until the rest of us end our humanity or have a test to be able to vote it will continue.

Forum List

Back