Biden Displays Campaign Skill - Calls Woman At Event A 'Lying Dog-Faced- Pony Solidier'

Rum is a lot of things, many of which aren't good but "afraid" isn't one of them.

Rump is rabid scared. It doesn't matter if Joe is running first or fourth. Rump will continue to try and destroy Biden. The good news is, the harder Rump tries to destroy Biden the more Rump destroys himself..

Man are off. Biden is destroying himself. EVERY time he opens his moth he screws up

And the harder you Rumpsters go after Biden. Works for me. When it's all said and done, you can lie in bed with Biden, smoke a cigarette and ask, "Was it good for you?"

Sorry son, Biden is destroying himself. Rump will be re-elected and you will descend into a screaming crying mess. I'll just laugh.

Please have a straight jacket handy for the crew to apply it to you. Your uncontrolled laughter may get out of control.

Joe isn't even in the top four, he's done.

Didn’t read the entire thread but has anyone figured out what a dog face pony soldier is? Other than the rambling insult of an asshole with Alzheimer’s.
I believe it was something Native Americans in the West were supposed to have called US cavalry soldiers, but henceforth it will mean someone who asks Biden a tough question.
So Warren should be going ape crazy...er. Over this slight of her people who she has 1/1024th in common with.

we should do a good ol' switcheroo!

Stone wins the Democratic primary and Biden goes to prison.

One huge problem. This was NEVER said in any of the John Wayne Movies, ever. You speak with forked tongue, pale face.

There is an old saying:

'It is better to keep your mouth shut and let people just THINK you're stupid than open your mouth and PROVE THEM RIGHT.'

You should take that old saying to heart:

"Washington Post reports that Biden drew it from John Wayne in the film Hondo."

The actual quote says 'Pony Soldiers', but the Washington Post and Huff Post explain that Joe's favorite joke - obviously intended to call people liars - are a Biden-altered take on the movie quote.

You may wish to take your own advice.

Nope, it's not over until Biden says it's over.
Oh sure....Biden can drag his tired, old, WHITE, confused, criminal ass - trailing dead last - all the way to the convention in hopes that Perez and the DNC will once again f* everyone and once again GIVE the nomination to another undeserving DNC pick - HIM.

:p LOL

IN the meantime, Rump is going crazy. He just can't seem to get rid of Biden. And he's still trying to in every way he can. Biden needs to stick around if only to finish driving Rump over the edge. It won't take much.

Rump is rabid scared. It doesn't matter if Joe is running first or fourth. Rump will continue to try and destroy Biden. The good news is, the harder Rump tries to destroy Biden the more Rump destroys himself..

Man are off. Biden is destroying himself. EVERY time he opens his moth he screws up

And the harder you Rumpsters go after Biden. Works for me. When it's all said and done, you can lie in bed with Biden, smoke a cigarette and ask, "Was it good for you?"

Sorry son, Biden is destroying himself. Rump will be re-elected and you will descend into a screaming crying mess. I'll just laugh.

Please have a straight jacket handy for the crew to apply it to you. Your uncontrolled laughter may get out of control.

Joe isn't even in the top four, he's done.

But to Rumps Chagrin, he's still around. I just love it when Rump fails and still keeps on trying. This whole thing has been Hilarious.

xrkz13n5ffg41.png

agftenmbcfg41.jpg

Forum List

Back