Biden discusses China's Fentanyl attack on the US with Xi.

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
Joe: "So hey Xi, I know this is a touchy subject but I'll get in trouble if I don't talk about it".
Xi: "What up, grasshopper?"
Joe: "Well it just kinda looks bad that you are sending chemicals to the Cartels that makes Fentanyl".
Xi: "Why that bad?"
Joe: "Come on man, that stuff is killing off 100 Americans a day".
Xi "I don't understand, you getting your cut, right?"
Joe: "Shhh nobody knows that. Look I need some kind of BS agreement to make folks happy".
Xi: "Oh I see. How about I tell Cartel to stop making it look like Skittles?"
Joe: "Hmmmm I dunno I think I need something more".
Xi: "You being tough guy. I might have to give you pay cut".
Joe: "No hey I didn't mean to get out of line. Just agree to something it's not like you have to do it".
Xi: "Oh ok, just pretend? I know, we change labels on boxes to say "Chinese Tea Bags".
Joe: "Now you're talking! Then we can take some pictures at the loading docks and we're good."
Xi: "Cool, good doing business with you, grasshopper".
Joe: "Sir it's an honor and privilege to serve you!"

Can imagine Xi saying ,
"Keep fucking mouth shut old man Pissy " .
And the Molester replying ,
"Agree and what a lovely day" .

Everything with China is negotiable but China can bring anything it likes to the bargaining table.

What can America/Biden offer at the table in exchange from China to start caring?

Applying forceful measures against China won't work anymore!

They have become equals or better in a multi-polar world.

Joe: "So hey Xi, I know this is a touchy subject but I'll get in trouble if I don't talk about it".
Xi: "What up, grasshopper?"
Joe: "Well it just kinda looks bad that you are sending chemicals to the Cartels that makes Fentanyl".
Xi: "Why that bad?"
Joe: "Come on man, that stuff is killing off 100 Americans a day".
Xi "I don't understand, you getting your cut, right?"
Joe: "Shhh nobody knows that. Look I need some kind of BS agreement to make folks happy".
Xi: "Oh I see. How about I tell Cartel to stop making it look like Skittles?"
Joe: "Hmmmm I dunno I think I need something more".
Xi: "You being tough guy. I might have to give you pay cut".
Joe: "No hey I didn't mean to get out of line. Just agree to something it's not like you have to do it".
Xi: "Oh ok, just pretend? I know, we change labels on boxes to say "Chinese Tea Bags".
Joe: "Now you're talking! Then we can take some pictures at the loading docks and we're good."
Xi: "Cool, good doing business with you, grasshopper".
Joe: "Sir it's an honor and privilege to serve you!"
Hoo, Hoo, can I play too.

Trump: Hey Xi, can we talk about something?
Xi: Ah, man with tiny hands and even smaller mind, what is it you want to discuss?
Trump: Well, it is this Fentanyl thing, it is getting HUGE. . People are dying.
Xi: Only people dying are stupid ass rednecks, mostly white middle-aged males. It good drug, get you off long time, use very little.
Trump: I know but those white middle-aged rednecks are what we call, MY BASE. It is HUGE.
Xi: I see. I come up with beautiful plan, one like the world has never seen before.
Trump: That would be HUGE.
Xi: I put warning label on the shipments.
Trump: Dammit Xi, my base can't read. Hell, I can't even read.
Xi: My bad, I forgot. OK, put out commercials on FOX news warning people about Fentanyl. Do Facebook posts, even post on your Social Media platform if it is still operating. And get Tucker Carlson and Shawn Hannity onboard. Hey white people, just say no.
Trump: That would be HUGE.

Really not much the US can do to stop it. They can crypto around any sanctions.

Forum List

Back