Biden delivers! You got to give him credit…

If you are doing roads and bridges do a bill that is just that. 500 billion dollars would improve most of the problems.

Not only did we do roads and bridges but ports, rail, power grid, internet, water systems

Most Republicans voted against it

Congratulations to our President

He has already accomplished more meaningful legislation in two years than Trump did in four

First off nobody worked harder than Trump and got more things done. Yes, Dementia passed lots of things. That's why we have the highest interest rates in 14 years, the highest inflation rate in 40 years, the worst border problem in 20 years, a labor shortage that led to a supply chain shortage, and we're paying over twice as much for our fuel than we did under Trump.

But your voting record does not reflect that
Most Republicans voted against Infrastructure
All Republicans voted against healthcare
All have voted against climate change legislation.
Nonsense. False labels don’t decide the issue, you silly lib.

Nobody voted against healthcare.

And legislation labeled as addressing “climate change” is most often meaningless alarmism.

First off nobody worked harder than Trump and got more things done. Yes, Dementia passed lots of things. That's why we have the highest interest rates in 14 years, the highest inflation rate in 40 years, the worst border problem in 20 years, a labor shortage that led to a supply chain shortage, and we're paying over twice as much for our fuel than we did under Trump.
OK

Lets do that
You post meaningful legislation passed by Trump and I will do the same for Biden

Trump destroyed deals….Biden is making them

My experience says that the economy does better under democratic administrations, one link below. I can remember as far back as Ike when people were calling it the Ike recession, in 1958 approximately, and he was a decent guy whom every one liked.

OK

Lets do that
You post meaningful legislation passed by Trump and I will do the same for Biden

Dementia has fellow Communists to work with so it's not just passing bills, it's policies.

Trump rebuilt our military that DumBama let go to hell.
Created the Stay in Mexico policy that kept people from making the trip to our border.
Created new asylum policy where you apply at the US embassy in your country instead of coming to the US border.
Got rid of catch and release so illegals didn't make their home here.
Lowered taxes on our businesses keeping up with foreign competition.
Got rid of ridiculous business regulations and created a new system that for every new business policy made, two had to be removed in it's place.
The first US President with the guts to visit with the North Korean leader, that got Un to stop firing test rockets.
Got rid of Commie Care fines that punished the least fortunate Americans that couldn't afford health insurance.
Lowered taxes for most working Americans via payroll tax reduction and increasing the limit on taxable income.
Had the lowest unemployment rate for women and every minority group since records were kept.
Canceled the phony Iran deal that allowed them to continue nuclear advancement behind closed doors.
Withdrew from the Paris Accord that gave other nations control over our industry.
Fuel policies that never allowed gasoline to go over $3.00 a gallon nationally.
Stopped the Taliban in Iraq from killing American solders; not one solder killed in his last 18 months of presidency.
Built over 460 miles of replacement or new wall to help keep illegals out of the country.

Now my fingers are getting sore, your turn.

Last edited:
However, it would enable an additional $400 billion in future discretionary spending completely unrelated to veterans. By failing to remove this gimmick, Congress would effectively be using an important veterans care bill to hide a massive, unrelated spending binge.

There's all kinds of bullshit in there.

"Sustainable Aviation Fuel" for one..:102:

Seriously. "Biofuel" manufactered for aviation. That's not going to work.

"
SEC. 13202. EXTENSION OF SECOND GENERATION BIOFUEL
INCENTIVES."

That's a direct re-hashing of an Obama-era unrealistic pipedream of Biofuel being any way green or feasible even, and not having more of a carbon footprint than regular jet fuel while be more costly to produce and less efficient, too.

Giving federal tax funds to electric companies if people drop their electric use is another.

However, why not just make power companies lower their charge per Kw/Hr?

Some kind of national range limitation should be set there.

I know here it's one price until one uses enough to power a few things for a couple weeks and then the rate escalates quickly. The allowed amount before the big ballooned price increase is not enough or anywhere near reasonable.

There's all kinds of various bullshit jammed in there.

Last edited:
Dementia has fellow Communists to work with so it's not just passing bills, it's policies.

Trump rebuilt our military that DumBama let go to hell.
Created the Stay in Mexico policy that kept people from making the trip to our border.
Created new asylum policy where you apply at the US embassy in your country instead of coming to the US border.
Got rid of catch and release so illegals didn't make their home here.
Lowered taxes on our businesses keeping up with foreign competition.
Got rid of ridiculous business regulations and created a new system that for every new business policy made, two had to be removed in it's place.
The first US President with the guts to visit with the North Korean leader, that got Un to stop firing test rockets.
Got rid of Commie Care fines that punished the least fortunate Americans that couldn't afford health insurance.
Lowered taxes for most working Americans via payroll tax reduction and increasing the limit on taxable income.
Had the lowest unemployment rate for women and every minority group since records were kept.
Canceled the phony Iran deal that allowed them to continue nuclear advancement behind closed doors.
Withdrew from the Paris Accord that gave other nations control over our industry.
Fuel policies that never allowed gasoline to go over $3.00 a gallon nationally.
Stopped the Taliban in Iraq from killing American solders; not one solder killed in his last 18 months of presidency.

Now my fingers are getting sore, your turn.
Commie, Commie, Commie
Not reading your shit

Sorry …but once you start with your Commie nonsense, I stop reading

I have better things to do

No, it's just you can't accept the truth. I told you before go to the US Communist website and check it out for yourself. Nearly the same concerns and goals. Here, I'll even post one of their links for ya.

Now, if you read that and still can't come to terms with the truth, then you're just using the Communism thing to get out of an honest debate.

No, it's just you can't accept the truth. I told you before go to the US Communist website and check it out for yourself. Nearly the same concerns and goals. Here, I'll even post one of their links for ya.

Now, if you read that and still can't come to terms with the truth, then you're just using the Communism thing to get out of an honest debate.
sorry Ray

Not going to engage in your Childish Commie baiting

The GDP fell because a lot of people were getting sick at work, and some places closed down for a few weeks or months.
No shit Sherlock. Now you know why prices stayed down. Now that we are coming out of all those disruptions demand is back but supply isn’t fully back. Guess what? That’s how inflation occurs.

Congratulations to our President

He has already accomplished more meaningful legislation in two years than Trump did in four
Don’t sell him short yet! He has 5 more months before he hits 2 years.

No shit Sherlock. Now you know why prices stayed down. Now that we are coming out of all those disruptions demand is back but supply isn’t fully back. Guess what? That’s how inflation occurs.

No, inflation occurs when it costs people more money for products and services. When people weren't working under Trump we did have a shortage on a lot of things, especially toiletries. Anybody that tells me we have the same or less today than we did after we got the first wave of covid is a complete liar.

Forum List

Back