Biden delivers! You got to give him credit…

I know I’m having to deal with you not being very smart so I’ll try to explain slowly.

Under Trump demand was way down because of his shut downs AND supply was down. The demand was shut down. NOW demand is back near normal levels but supply isn’t. Guess what? Inflation.

Any mysterious blaming it on “policies” is moronic. You have no dad to

Ohhhh, that's right, I forgot. When we got hit with covid under Trump, everybody quit eating, quit using shaving cream, quit drinking coffee, didn't buy batteries, Walmarts had like three customers a day because nobody was buying anything. Wow, do I feel moronic. :eusa_shhh:

Ohhhh, that's right, I forgot. When we got hit with covid under Trump, everybody quit eating, quit using shaving cream, quit drinking coffee, didn't buy batteries, Walmarts had like three customers a day because nobody was buying anything. Wow, do I feel moronic. :eusa_shhh:
Instead of your observations we actually have a measure of economic activity that indicates demand.

As you can see demand fell well off during Trump and didn’t get back to prepandemic levels until Biden was in office.

A0773869-F661-4EA2-AAC1-D97F23889AE5.png

Instead of your observations we actually have a measure of economic activity that indicates demand.

As you can see demand fell well off during Trump and didn’t get back to prepandemic levels until Biden was in office.

View attachment 678897

The GDP fell because a lot of people were getting sick at work, and some places closed down for a few weeks or months.

Love him or hate him you gotta give Biden credit. This has been an Epic spring session for congress. Joseph Biden has steered, not one, but two transformative pieces of legislation through the House and Senate.

While the Republicans build memes and gaslight their party with tweets the Democrats were hard at work behind the scenes aligning their party members around the things that mattered: Infrastructure, Prescription Costs, Tax Fairness, Environment, Energy Policy.

View attachment 676476

What were the Republicans doing? Well, important stuff like defending insurrection, passing unconstitutional state laws against free speech, and celebrating a very undemocratic movement in red states to ban abortion against the majority wishes.

Biden so far:
Keep calling him sleepy or Brandon, or a vegetable… keep underestimating Biden.

(Supporting links embedded)
72% of American's believe we are on the wrong track.
Biden's numbers are in the tank...

Swing away slugger.

Fossil a fuel is making record profits
Red states receive more federal funds per capita than Blue States
yeah but their profit margins are historically small because of the xiden inflation

i am not sure what your second point has to do with what i posted. Xiden and the dems congress passed a massive bailouts to blue states who’s policies has left the states in a fin mess

I can’t stomach Schumer. He’s an odious scumbag. But it wasn’t Brandon who “delivered” of late. It was Schumer.

Of course, America will soon deeply regret what Schumer delivered. But that’s of little concern to the liberal Dumbocraps.
Schumer delivered on what Democrats were elected to do

If Republicans want to run against Infrastructure, for climate change, against healthcare, banning abortion

Let them

If Republicans want to run against Infrastructure, for climate change, against healthcare, banning abortion

Let them
Silly trite comment. The GOP is fond of the infrastructure. Climate changes. It’s what it does. We are very pro health care. And we are largely for banning abortion (but many of us do acknowledge the need for some exceptions).

The trouble is the Democraps do everything brainlessly.

Let them
yep, raise taxes,

View attachment 678897
yep, xiden inherited a economy ready to boom…now it’s

Let them
yep, raise taxes,

View attachment 678897
yep, xiden inherited a economy ready to boom…now it’s 2022 and we have had two qtrs of negative gdp thanks xiden

Silly trite comment. The GOP is fond of the infrastructure. Climate changes. It’s what it does. We are very pro health care. And we are largely for banning abortion (but many of us do acknowledge the need for some exceptions).

The trouble is the Democraps do everything brainlessly.
But your voting record does not reflect that
Most Republicans voted against Infrastructure
All Republicans voted against healthcare
All have voted against climate change legislation.

Congratulations to our President

He has already accomplished more meaningful legislation in two years than Trump did in four

I am a disabled vet and I do volunteer work for the VA. The Dems screwed the pooch by adding too much pork to the vet bill. They never learn.
Something tells me most of Congress doesn't. They all gotta put their own little "special provision" in there. They've been doing it like that for decades.

Forum List

Back