Trump Posts From TruthSocial: "Why is Nancy Pelosi Getting Involved With China or Taiwan Other than to Make Trouble and More Money..."

Irrelevant to why Pelosi is going to Taiwan. She might be on assignment by China to give China an excuse to test US resolve
She’s letting Taiwan know we have their back. It’s a serious time with China’s economy in the crapper, they may start something just to distract the people from their shitty lives.

Truly what is the reason she wants to suddenly go to Taiwan?

It is very odd.
Not if you’ve been paying attention to the global situation. China isn’t in a good place and may start something to shake things up and divert the attention of their citizens away from the mismanagement of the economy.

Not if you’ve been paying attention to the global situation. China isn’t in a good place and may start something to shake things up and divert the attention of their citizens away from the mismanagement of the economy.

What has that to do with Pelosi planning a trip to Taiwan? A trip Biden has tried to talk her down from.

He may have some points on issues, especially this one, but in my opinion he should at least reserve expressing this until after any such event occurs or doesn't occur. This is a geopolitical issue that is better served with less inflammatory statements, not more. Let the situation run it's course first.

My instincts tell me that he has been over reaching of late, probably trying to keep rattling the cage of his detractors made more annoying with the 1/6 Hearings and silly "don't vote MAGA" attack ads (does this help or hurt the Dems?).

His take on the PGA golf situation, Ukraine and 9/11 among some of his other opinions of late just don't seem in line with what allowed him to succeed in 2016. Bidens decision to roll back all of the policy choices Trump made should be a gift for him if he intends to run again, all he has to do is say "I will follow the same policies and course as 2016, but with these additions..."

He must consider that he is hurting his own agenda. His outspoken inconsistent remarks almost has me believing he won't run again as improbable as this sounds as he seems certain to run in 2024. All of the comments though, they just seem to betray his chances (though I said that a few times in 2016 also).

Last edited:
To get some Insider Trading tips...

He may have some points on issues, especially this one, but in my opinion he should at least reserve expressing this until after any such event occurs or doesn't occur. This is a geopolitical issue that is better served with less inflammatory statements, not more. Let the situation run it's course first.

My instincts tell me that he has been over reaching of late, probably trying to keep rattling the cage of his detractors made more annoying with the 1/6 Hearings and silly "don't vote MAGA" attack ads (does this help or hurt the Dems?).

His take on the PGA golf situation, Ukraine and 9/11 among some of his other opinions of late just don't seem in line with what allowed him to succeed in 2016. Bidens decision to roll back all of the policy choices Trump made should be a gift for him if he intends to run again, all he has to do is say "I will follow the same policies and course as 2016, but with these additions..."

He must consider that he is hurting his own agenda. His outspoken inconsistent remarks almost has me believing he won't run again as improbable as this sounds as he seems certain to run in 2024. All of the comments though, they just seem to betray his chances (though I said that a few times in 2016 also).
How will Trump bleed foreign diplomats for cash if he's reelected now that he doesn't own that D.C. hotel?

He's working on it.

Forum List

Back