Biden delivers! You got to give him credit…

You have to be kidding? Right?

• Unemployment is at basically historical lows.
  • Keystone doesn’t affect gas prices.
  • Leases are occurring and exceeded Trumps year 1.
  • US oil output is up.

Unemployment is measured as those looking for work that are not employed. If the people doing the survey call you and ask if you are looking for work and you say no, you are not counted as one of the unemployed. What we have today is a lot of people not wanting to work. How can we have a population of 340 million people and a labor shortage at the same time?

Let me tell you of a personal story: Years ago two cattle were found with hoof and mouth disease. It's very contagious. My broker called me telling me of the news and recommended I get in on the action. I was in another trade at the time and foolishly kept my position. Overnight cattle dropped eight points. George Bush got out there showing people there was nothing to worry about as he was eating a hamburger. It took a little over a month but cattle recovered it's 8 points.

Investors respond to news of a commodity more so than the availability. 2 Fn cattle had hoof and mouth disease, hardly enough to effect a market with millions of cattle here and abroad, but that's how the market works. I'm not stupid. I'm not about to sell cattle over 2 of them getting sick! Well........I learned an important lesson dealing with commodities.

So yes, the Keystone did increase the price of oil and gasoline even though we didn't get shorted one barrel. That goes for any negative news about energy or any commodity. With the Keystone it didn't hit record proportions, but it did increase enough to set the path for more bad news which is what happened.

What has Biden done to create inflation and high gas prices?
Both of these have been addressed here in great detail many times. You just refuse to accept reality because you are a mindless Bidenista Cultist troll.

i predict that if someone wastes their time explaining it to you again you will just deny it.

They all do, but you lack the education and experience to understand why. Plus when Putin seen the embarrassing and amateur way Dementia pulled out of Afghanistan, he said we have a buffoon on our hands. It's go into Ukraine now or possibly never, and that greatly increased the price of our fuel.
Why waste your time? Mock the stupid troll and move on.

Trying to discuss anything with that useless slug is futile.

Biden has delivered...

Inflation
Recession
- 'Attempt to change definition'
US Power Production ShutdoBabyFoodShortage
Supply Chain Crisis
Food Shortage Crisis
Open Border Crisis
National Security Crisis
Failed COVID Policy
Labeling Parents 'Terrorists'
...Conservatives 'Terrorists'

Negotiating with Fenocidal War Criminals and Butchers of

Begging enemies for oil journalists...

On the brink of war w/CCP selling the CCP Oil from our Strategic Oil Reserve, selling land next to SAC in US....

After releasing COVID and threatening to kill millions of Americans by withholding drugs they make Americans rely on to live, giving them oil

On the brink of world food shortage the govt allows the sale of top US grain / food land in US to China...

Delivered lies about COVID, declaring vaccines, boosters, etc...prevents catching COVID. IT DOESN'T BUT DOES CAUSE HEART DAMAGE, HEART FAILURE, STROKES, ETC....

He's about to gut the military by firing thousands for refusing to take this experimental drug that does not work but injures /kills .

....and President 'quintuple vaxed' Joe is back in isolation again with consecutive COVID positive tests....

...yeah, he's really 'delivering'.

That's why he has the 2nd lowest approval rating in US history & the majority of Democratsdon't even want him to finish his 1st term ... after only 1.5 years in.

He passed a 400 billion dollar spending bill during a fucking recession, and you dipshits think this is good? :cuckoo:
The bill is revenue positive. It’s a deficit reduction. More taxes for big companies, less pharma bills with lower prices, fewer tax cheats, less loopholes for wealthy. What could you possible have an issue with here?

6DA7C2CE-9055-4B21-8C23-5DF9EB8742E1.jpeg

Biden has delivered...

Inflation
Recession
- 'Attempt to change definition'
US Power Production ShutdoBabyFoodShortage
Supply Chain Crisis
Food Shortage Crisis
Open Border Crisis
National Security Crisis
Failed COVID Policy
Labeling Parents 'Terrorists'
...Conservatives 'Terrorists'

Negotiating with Fenocidal War Criminals and Butchers of

Begging enemies for oil journalists...

On the brink of war w/CCP selling the CCP Oil from our Strategic Oil Reserve, selling land next to SAC in US....

After releasing COVID and threatening to kill millions of Americans by withholding drugs they make Americans rely on to live, giving them oil

On the brink of world food shortage the govt allows the sale of top US grain / food land in US to China...

Delivered lies about COVID, declaring vaccines, boosters, etc...prevents catching COVID. IT DOESN'T BUT DOES CAUSE HEART DAMAGE, HEART FAILURE, STROKES, ETC....

He's about to gut the military by firing thousands for refusing to take this experimental drug that does not work but injures /kills .

....and President 'quintuple vaxed' Joe is back in isolation again with consecutive COVID positive tests....

...yeah, he's really 'delivering'.

That's why he has the 2nd lowest approval rating in US history & the majority of Democratsdon't even want him to finish his 1st term ... after only 1.5 years in.
You’re only sad the Joe is doing good work. He ain’t perfect but he has put together and infrastructure package, this deficit reduction bill that also invests in energy and healthcare, plus that bill on microchips as well. Some major major momentum.

4F223D77-E24A-48FC-9185-3DA0C535AFF3.jpeg

Why not?

What about the US oil that would have been put into the pipeline?
1. It’s Canada’s tar sands not the US’s
2. Tars Sands are hard and expensive to extract oil so US doesn’t use it (<5%) it was going over seas
3. We didn’t have expensive gas when Obama stopped the XL
4. We didn’t see prices drop when Trump restarted it.
5. The Supreme Court stopped the XL. Biden just revoked the permit.
6. Years from now we might have had up to 50k barrels in it. Maybe.

You’re only sad the Joe is doing good work.
Yeah, I listed a portion of the 'good work', compromised, 'the buck stops here' President Potato-head is doing.

Only a duped, brainwashed, brain-damaged, snowflake blind following sheep could be excited about and defend that record...

....but you like it, proving my point.

The bill is revenue positive. It’s a deficit reduction. More taxes for big companies, less pharma bills with lower prices, fewer tax cheats, less loopholes for wealthy. What could you possible have an issue with here?

View attachment 676985

God, you're an idiot! This is the same fiscal "sleight of hand" that the left always employs when they want to pass something that's going to cost billions of dollars. They estimate the money that will be taken in over a ten year period of time with their revenue side and estimate the money that will be spent over a three year period of time! Presto Chango!!!! A "deficit reduction"! You'd have to be a functioning moron to fall for it like Right Winger or someone willing to lie to achieve a political end, like yourself!

God, you're an idiot! This is the same fiscal "sleight of hand" that the left always employs when they want to pass something that's going to cost billions of dollars. They estimate the money that will be taken in over a ten year period of time with their revenue side and estimate the money that will be spent over a three year period of time! Presto Chango!!!! A "deficit reduction"! You'd have to be a functioning moron to fall for it like Right Winger or someone willing to lie to achieve a political end, like yourself!
I present the CBO nonpartisan estimates and you present carnival barker talking points grounded in nonsense. If we cannot agree on facts then how are we supposed to debate? I don’t understand the assignment.

1. It’s Canada’s tar sands not the US’s
2. Tars Sands are hard and expensive to extract oil so US doesn’t use it (<5%) it was going over seas
3. We didn’t have expensive gas when Obama stopped the XL
4. We didn’t see prices drop when Trump restarted it.
5. The Supreme Court stopped the XL. Biden just revoked the permit.
6. Years from now we might have had up to 50k barrels in it. Maybe.
Oil prices are a world wide thing, Gator! Just because the US doesn't use tar sand oil doesn't mean it isn't used elsewhere. If you cut that supply then THOSE people need to get their oil from another source so you get more people chasing fewer goods which is a recipe for inflated prices! All of the different things that Biden has done to increase the price of fossil fuels simply means that there is more money chasing fewer barrels of oil or cubic feet of natural gas or tons of coal. Cutting back on our production gave billions of dollars to Russia which has used that money to finance their war in Ukraine. It's something that happens when you have ideologues running policy instead of people who understand business and economics!

I present the CBO nonpartisan estimates and you present carnival barker talking points grounded in nonsense. If we cannot agree on facts then how are we supposed to debate? I don’t understand the assignment.
The CBO simply works with what it's given, CG! If you tell them that you want them to do the math on ten years of revenue and three years of costs and give them a result...that's what they do! So do you really believe we're only going to be doing outlays for three years? Really?

New Topics

Forum List

Back