Biden Declared 'Victory' Over COVID-19 In JULY - Psaki Won't Admit He Was Wrong

As if you are not partisan. You hypocrite.
Dumbass, let me share this with you:

If it were up to me, at the Swearing-In ceremony for EVERY politician, they would be 'chipped' - as part of the deal of accepting the job. The purpose of this chip would be to act as a 'Lie Detector' and 'punishment' tool for the American people. Every time a politician lied the device would administer a moderate electrical shock - not enough to kill them nut enough to cause a painful reaction for everyone to see. If they try/tried to take it out or do anything to it, it would shock the shit out of them again.

This, again, would be for EVERY politician. I did not support / defend / justify Trump's les any more than I did Obama's or Joe's now - like you just did.

Never trust Faux News. Here are some of the statements they chopped up to push their narrative.

"Today, we are closer than ever to declaring our independence from a deadly virus. That’s not to say the battle against COVID-19 is over, we’ve gotten a lot more work to do, but just as our declaration in 1776 was a call to action not a reason for complacency or claim a victory was a call to action, the same is true today."

"Thanks to our heroic vaccine effort we’ve gained the upper hand against his virus. We can live our lives. Our kids can go back to school. Our economy is roaring back. Don’t get me wrong, COVID-19 has not been vanquished. We all know powerful variants have emerged like the Delta variant, but the best defense against these variants is to get vaccinated."

"So please, if you haven’t gotten vaccinated, do it, do it now, for yourself, for your loved ones, for your community and for your country. That’s how we’re going to stay ahead of these variants and protect the hard won progress we’ve made"

Psaki never had any credibility. Came from the Obama administration and is a hard core lib nutcase.

On the other hand, it is her job to lie when necessary to project 'the message' and run cover for Biden, not to deliver actual facts, so I can't really criticize her for it. Doesn't mean I agree with what that role has become, but that is what it is now.

Biden has a 50 year carrer of lying and plagiarizing, I think he has Trump beat in that department.

Really?
Any links to that?
What he did have was expertise on how to demolish a fascist dictator democratically. Brilliant campaign whilst staying a small target.
Instead of complaining, you should be rewinding how he did it and use it against him instead of relying on your vitriolic hatred to get a victory. It didn't work last time.

I love it when you guys give me an opportunity to rub it in.

The trump Nazis' stupidity will keep COVID-19, its breakthrough infections, and its variants (like Delta, Lamda, Mu, and those yet to develop) at pandemic levels for years (possibly decades) to come. This crisis will be exacerbated by trumpublican politicians like Abbott and DeSantis, as they pander to this same, trump Nazi stupidity.

This year's COVID-19 "Summer Surge" will seem like a stroll in the park, as the public schools in red states face more and more trumpublican-initiated bans to preventative measures recommended by medical experts. The coming Fall and Winter increase in COVID cases attributable to these Super Spreader conditions in schools will worsen, as the little angels bring the disease home to share with the entire family.

Why isn’t Out of Patience *Joe focusing on vaccines for these variants ?

Really?
Any links to that?
What he did have was expertise on how to demolish a fascist dictator democratically. Brilliant campaign whilst staying a small target.
Instead of complaining, you should be rewinding how he did it and use it against him instead of relying on your vitriolic hatred to get a victory. It didn't work last time.

I love it when you guys give me an opportunity to rub it in.

Young did nothing more than rub your nose in bullshit. Enjoy.

Never trust Faux News. Here are some of the statements they chopped up to push their narrative.

"Today, we are closer than ever to declaring our independence from a deadly virus. That’s not to say the battle against COVID-19 is over, we’ve gotten a lot more work to do, but just as our declaration in 1776 was a call to action not a reason for complacency or claim a victory was a call to action, the same is true today."

"Thanks to our heroic vaccine effort we’ve gained the upper hand against his virus. We can live our lives. Our kids can go back to school. Our economy is roaring back. Don’t get me wrong, COVID-19 has not been vanquished. We all know powerful variants have emerged like the Delta variant, but the best defense against these variants is to get vaccinated."

"So please, if you haven’t gotten vaccinated, do it, do it now, for yourself, for your loved ones, for your community and for your country. That’s how we’re going to stay ahead of these variants and protect the hard won progress we’ve made"

Snicker...

washingtonexaminer.com: CNN analyst: You don’t have a constitutional right to interstate travel (you do).

President Biden claimed that COVID-19 vaccinatios did not exist u told AFTER he was sworn in...
- Despite the fact that the entire world witnessed him get both shots before becoming President.

:auiqs.jpg:

More recently, (JULY), the brain-damaged LIAR declared his 'Victory' over the virus.

Now it's back with a vengance - children hospitalized due to the virus is up to an ALL-TIME HIGH, & Biden is on the verge of mandating vaccinations and mandatory wear of masks 'Science' has proven does.little to stop COVID-19 & prolonged wear of mask is actually not healthy for children / us.
- So much for 'following the science"

It is unavoidably undeniably possible now that Bide,n was flat-out WRONG / stupid to declare 'victory' over the virus back in July...

Still, despite the undeniable fact that Joe Biden didn't defeat shit in July, WH spokesperson Psaki refused to admit Biden was wrong / wrong to do so.

Psaki remains the 2nd biggest liar in the Biden administration, behind Joe after he promised he would not leave Afghanistan until ALL Americans had been evacuated...right before he betrayed Americans, leaving them behind to the 'mercy of terrorists.

Neither Psaki nor Biden have an ounce of credibility after continuous and suc huge lies !

And we all know he pooped the pope more than once the little stinker!

Forum List

Back