Biden considering options for possibly evacuating US citizens from Ukraine if Russia invades

By the way....it's so-called Conservatives I see on my TV screen calling for military strikes against Russia....if not nuclear...

But tell us more about how "progressives" are the war-mongers....

A literal sitting US Senator is talking about using nuclear strikes on Russia......

The problem is dems and progressives get us into conflicts and when we join the fight they protest our tactics until we lose by omission....

The problem is dems and progressives get us into conflicts and when we join the fight they protest our tactics until we lose by omission....
I would not say dems and progressives get us into wars, necessary, but a lot of accurate argument can be made, that soft and squishy liberal, protesting of brutally effective tactics, that can win a war decisively, much quicker, and with less bloodshed on our side, have an effect on how we fight wars, and it shouldn't. The moment the boots hit the field, the kinder, gentler, more loving, nurturing, liberal voices need to shut the FK and go hide until it's over.

Who changed their tune?...during Trump's presidency you progressive cult members where ready to go to war with Russia....I hope to defend the people of Poland first and foremost and do not want Russia to take the Ukraine and turn them back into communists....where the Russians can cause problems in Poland....

Who wanted to go to war. Putin kept saying that Clinton wanted to go to war, and Donald Trump and the Republican Party enthusiastically repeated the lie. Trump is only Republican President since Hoover who didn't at least try to start a war. Even Reagan invaded Granada.

No Democrat has started a war since Truman got involved with the Korean War. The Democrats have specifically avoided starting wars, but have been terrible about pulling out of them. Kennedy and Johnson both increased American involvement in Viet Nam, and Obama didn't get out of Afghanistan.

The only interventions that Clinton or Obama got involved in were at the behest of the United Nations, in order to stop the genocides in Bosnia, and Rwanda, and the bloodshed in Libya. Both were short lived.

Who wanted to go to war. Putin kept saying that Clinton wanted to go to war, and Donald Trump and the Republican Party enthusiastically repeated the lie. Trump is only Republican President since Hoover who didn't at least try to start a war. Even Reagan invaded Granada.

No Democrat has started a war since Truman got involved with the Korean War. The Democrats have specifically avoided starting wars, but have been terrible about pulling out of them. Kennedy and Johnson both increased American involvement in Viet Nam, and Obama didn't get out of Afghanistan.

The only interventions that Clinton or Obama got involved in were at the behest of the United Nations, in order to stop the genocides in Bosnia, and Rwanda, and the bloodshed in Libya. Both were short lived.
Most of our wars the dems got us into...look at our history...Clinton didn't want to go to war I don't know who told you Trump said that but if Trump did he was wrong...Bill Clinton was a democrat but he wasn't a nut like the dems of today...I would take Bill Clinton over Biden any day...

If the Americans in Afghanistan had gotten out in March when the government told them to, there would not have been much of an evacuation at the end. Just like if you had masked and locked down at the beginning, your pandemic, and gotten vaxxed as soon as you could, the pandemic would be under control.

Both the evacuation and the pandemic have worked out they way they have, because Americans do whatever they want and fuck the government. Then they complain that the government fucked things up.
Notice all of the swamp shit happening again as they are in power. Endless issues. Drama forever on the stage. A cast of thousands and more. For our entertainment. At a big price.

Forum List

Back