Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
seems politicians in general just use issues and sob stories

to get elected...

more rants later

US4CC.meme.Biden_Dude_JH - GVMNT_is_AFU.png

US4CC.meme.Lisa_Simpson - Political_Pseudo-science.png

US4CC.meme.Lord_of_the_Rings - independent_investigation.png

That amongst other things. You're just now figuring this out?
no, i've know this for a long time..

what I am just now trying to figure out is: Why don so many people do or even say little againsst it?

and then they wonder when the corruption affects them personally... want to whine and cry when... they did nothing ... not that the everyday person can much of anything... THAT is for sure... But at least people could write and bug their Congresspersons...

i saw a local politician who had been in office for.. I believe DECADES but at least many years..

She had a video of herself talking in the foreground while HOMELESS people in tents were in the back ground

When the person she was campaigning for got elected, did either of them do anything about homelessness?

no, instead there were MORE homeless people than ever... more people camped out on the sidewalk due to unafforadable rent..

no, i've know this for a long time..

what I am just now trying to figure out is: Why don so many people do or even say little againsst it?

and then they wonder when the corruption affects them personally... want to whine and cry when... they did nothing ... not that the everyday person can much of anything... THAT is for sure... But at least people could write and bug their Congresspersons...
There are multitudes of reasons, entire treatises have been devoted to the subject from many different perspectives. Find the one that provides you confirmation bias and choose it, that's what most people do.

I hate the whole damn system... injustices right and left... It's just about $$ and corruption... the most corrupt gain the mosst power

msg to kids

be corrupt if you want to get ahead

great msg

more rants: Most Americans don't seem to know this but there was never any separation of church and state, certainly not a wall that meant the churches could not work to change government or influence it..

it was a one way wall to keep govt out of the churches, to make sure that one Christian denomination did not get favorable treatment from the govt while others failed to do so...

Many SCOTUS justices said throughout hisstory that we are a Christian nation... Study (true) history.. Bibles were alwayss allowed in schools and everywhere else.. Harvard college and other prestigious colleges, even Yale, required students to know the Bible..

Don't be a libtard who believes just whatever the elitites want you to believe... want u to believe the history they have sneakily re-written...

they are LIARS

don't drink the kool aid

Forum List

Back