Biden considering options for possibly evacuating US citizens from Ukraine if Russia invades

The Russians haven't managed to conquer the Ukraine despite 8 years of trying.
In fact, over these 8 years, Russia has never tried to conquer Ukraine, Russia has seized Crimea and supports the rebels in Dombas for two reasons that prevent Ukraine from joining NATO and constantly threaten the Ukrainian government to start a war. But Putin is aging and his popularity inside Russia is declining, so I don't rule out that Putin may start an invasion of Ukraine to solve his internal problems.

Any US citizens should start leaving now.

I'm sure the military has a plan to evacuate US citizens.
lol.

Sure they do. They did not bother when we had all the power, equipment and real estate last time. They certainly will have a wonderful plan when they have none of those things.

Biden should put Trump in charge of foreign affairs....and give him the keys to the US Military....and watch Russia pull back the next day....

China and Russia are collaborating...and yes we need to be concerned...
China to seize Taiwan and Russia Ukraine? Taiwan is protected by the US Navy. Does China intend to attack American warships? I do not think so. They remember what happened to Japan after the Pearl Harbor attack. Even if Biden is willing to stay out of Ukraine he won't be able to ignore American ships being attacked.

China to seize Taiwan and Russia Ukraine? Taiwan is protected by the US Navy. Does China intend to attack American warships? I do not think so. They remember what happened to Japan after the Pearl Harbor attack. Even if Biden is willing to stay out of Ukraine he won't be able to ignore American ships being attacked.
Biden had turned the military into fags and yes men. China can do as they please.

Who changed their tune?...during Trump's presidency you progressive cult members where ready to go to war with Russia....I hope to defend the people of Poland first and foremost and do not want Russia to take the Ukraine and turn them back into communists....where the Russians can cause problems in Poland....

Nobody wants to go to war with Russia. They simply want Russia to stop attacking Western democracies.

Putin believes that the Clintons are responsible for him losing the election prior to the year 2000, and he's been attacking Western Democracies ever since. It was Putin who continually put out the story that if Hillary was elected, she would attack Russia and here you are parroting the lie.

When YOU believe Russian propaganda over your fellow Americans, you need to look at where you're getting you information. And what their motives are in feeding you these lies. The problem for Republicans is that all the people they believe, are lying to them for their own reasons.

Putin has backed Trump in 2016 and 2020 because he wants to see America destroyed. Rupert Murdoch wants a fascist authoritarian dictatorship in the USA, because all he has to do is provide a propaganda machine for the government and keep collecting his tax cuts.

Why do you support this destruction of your nation?

If you are reading this Ukraine and are at all literate what the fuck are you doing there? Waiting for Xiden to sell you out like he did to all the Americans and those worked with Americans?

You HAVE to know that's what coming.

So if you choose to stay and get beaten, raped, imprisoned then remember to thank your Messiah In The (once) White House. If you're killed - well that won't matter. To you or to anyone still allowed the "privilege" of thinking for themselves.

All indications are that they can simply sail past any US ships and ignore them. We are not going to stop them.

PutinXi.png

Who changed their tune?...during Trump's presidency you progressive cult members where ready to go to war with Russia....I hope to defend the people of Poland first and foremost and do not want Russia to take the Ukraine and turn them back into communists....where the Russians can cause problems in Poland....
No, I was not ready to go to war with Russia...especially over Crimea....Since most of Crimea wants to be part of Russia anyway...

But I do recall Trump wanting to pull troops out of Ukraine...and you seem to be wanting the troops already there to remain...if not send even more troops there to join them...

Why the flip flop?

Biden had turned the military into fags and yes men. China can do as they please.

Trump is the guy who was looking for "Yes men". He's also the guy who signed Afganistan over the the Taliban. And Trump just slavered all over Putin.

Now Putin is testing Biden - again. And Biden shows a lot more backbone against Russia, than Trump ever did.

Then stop backing Donald Trump and his authoritarian agenda. That's why Putin is working so hard against Joe Biden, including attack Ukraine. Putin could do what he wanted with Trump in power. Including take over Syria.

Trump is the guy who was looking for "Yes men". He's also the guy who signed Afganistan over the the Taliban. And Trump just slavered all over Putin.

Now Putin is testing Biden - again. And Biden shows a lot more backbone against Russia, than Trump ever did.
You're a goddamned liar.

By the way....it's so-called Conservatives I see on my TV screen calling for military strikes against Russia....if not nuclear...

But tell us more about how "progressives" are the war-mongers....

A literal sitting US Senator is talking about using nuclear strikes on Russia......

Wicker needs to shut up, unless the Biden admin told him to say those words. Don't need some idiot senator blustering about a fucking first strike nuclear attack. We gonna save the Ukraine by nuking it? Or is he saying we're not ruling out starting WWIII over this and first striking Russia? Just a moron.

Then stop backing Donald Trump and his authoritarian agenda. That's why Putin is working so hard against Joe Biden, including attack Ukraine. Putin could do what he wanted with Trump in power. Including take over Syria.
What's authoritarian about Trump?...and FYI Putin moved into Crimea while Obama and Biden were in office...while Trump was president Putin was quiet....but seriously please tell me how Trump is authoritarian...don't just say it...show why you say it....or else you just sound batty as hell....
We have major problems DL...and if we keep arguing over bumper sticker slogans we will lose our freedoms forever by real authoritarians like Xi and Putin...whom are no doubt working together against the USA...

Call out the instigators
Because there's something in the air
We've got to get together sooner or later
Because the revolution's here, and you know it's right
And you know that it's right
We have got to get it together
We have got to get it together now
Lock up the streets and houses
Because there's something in the air
We've got to get together sooner or later
Because the revolution's here, and you know it's right
And you know that it's right