Biden, Clinton and Brennan are way worse than we thought.

"Running." From a question I was never asked .:71:

What part of ...

So go for it -- prove those claims are true....

... is too difficult for you to understand?

So why are you still running? Could it be you possess zero evidence to corroborate those claims? Why, yes, that must be it.

giphy.gif

What part of ...

So why are you still running? Could it be you possess zero evidence to corroborate those claims? Why, yes, that must be it.

giphy.gif

You know what my evidence is ?
Crickets in the MSM.

What part of ...

giphy.gif

Crickets in the MSM.

Absence of evidence is not evidence. And what about rightarded fake news? They're not proving any of this.

What part of ...

giphy.gif

Crickets in the MSM.

Absence of evidence is not evidence. And what about rightarded fake news? They're not proving any of this.

Fox is owned by Disney. Not even OAN is touching this so far.

What part of ...

giphy.gif

Crickets in the MSM.

Fox is owned by Disney. Not even OAN is touching this so far.

Here's another question you're about to run away from....

Parrot claims bin Laden was in Iran until Iran moved him to Pakistan in 2010. Then he claims they snuck OBL back into Iran in 2011 at the "11th hour" as Seal Team Six went in and killed an OBL double.

He goes on to claim that Iran then blackmailed Obama for $152 billion, $2 billion sent on a pallette, based on Iran knowing Obama had not actually killed OBL ...

But those billions were given in 2016. How could it have been a blackmail payoff if it came 4½ years later?

3:35 to 9:10

I didn't challenge you to replay the video which makes no sense -- I challenged you to explain how Obama was blackmailed when the supposed payoff came 4½ years later?

Now stop running and answer ...

I didn't challenge you to replay the video which makes no sense -- I challenged you to explain how Obama was blackmailed when the supposed payoff came 4½ years later?

I did my job of posting it.
Now it's out there for anyone to form their own
opinions and skepticisms, isn't it ?

I did my job of posting it.
Now it's out there for anyone to form their own
opinions and skepticisms, isn't it ?

Reposting it doesn't prove it's true. It just means you posted the video again. :eusa_doh:

Is she no longer around?
Well, at least the conspiracy board isn't cluttered with every Infowars video of the day.

Quick overview of only a few of the treasonous actions by the Deep State Barry "Osama" Obama, Crooked Hillary and Sleepy Joe, McCain, et al.

There should be a definitive thread title on this BOMBSHELL! This is not as bad as the coup attempt on our President but it explains a lot of the treasonous Deep State activity!

Last edited:
The call sign of the Seal Team 6 helicopter was Extortion 17! Was that a play on the fact Iran extorted 152 billion of dollars in cash from the corrupt Obama/Biden administration?

The call sign of the Seal Team 6 helicopter was Extortion 17! Was that a play on the fact Iran extorted 152 billion of dollars in cash from the corrupt Obama/Biden administration?
They did? Why?

Benghazi whistleblower Nick Noe stated that Crooked Hillary took over the Covert Weapons Program (illegally) to sell Stinger missiles to shoot down Seal Team 6. When he was in the military, he had more access to accurate accounting, inventory, etc., info than most military personnel. Plus he communicated extensively with other witnesses over the years. Could it have been a "lucky shot" by a more primitive weapon? Odds are against it. Fast forward to 11 minutes into the interview by Anna Khait. As far as the play on the call sign name? Sociopathic criminals like Crooked Hillary sometimes play games like that.

But hopefully the transcripts and audio will be released ASAP. This is beyond "lock her up." Crooked Hillary and her associates need to face punishment just like the decoy, body double Osama that was allegedly dumped at sea.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back