Biden, Clinton and Brennan are way worse than we thought.

Benghazi whistleblower Nick Noe stated that Crooked Hillary took over the Covert Weapons Program (illegally) to sell Stinger missiles to shoot down Seal Team 6. When he was in the military, he had more access to accurate accounting, inventory, etc., info than most military personnel. Plus he communicated extensively with other witnesses over the years. Could it have been a "lucky shot" by a more primitive weapon? Odds are against it. Fast forward to 11 minutes into the interview by Anna Khait. As far as the play on the call sign name? Sociopathic criminals like Crooked Hillary sometimes play games like that.

But hopefully the transcripts and audio will be released ASAP. This is beyond "lock her up." Crooked Hillary and her associates need to face punishment just like the decoy, body double Osama that was allegedly dumped at sea.
Where's your proof Extortion 17 was downed by a Stinger missile?

Extortion 17, Seal Team Six and What Really Happened on the Deadliest Day in the History of Naval Special Warfare and the U.S. War in Afghanistan

What the men on the Chinook didn't know was that cloaked by darkness, two fighters had emerged from the small village of Hasan Khel, on the south side of the valley. Each shouldered a rocket propelled grenade launcher, aimed at the dim silhouette of the approaching helicopter then fired.

Benghazi whistleblower Nick Noe stated that Crooked Hillary took over the Covert Weapons Program (illegally) to sell Stinger missiles to shoot down Seal Team 6. When he was in the military, he had more access to accurate accounting, inventory, etc., info than most military personnel. Plus he communicated extensively with other witnesses over the years. Could it have been a "lucky shot" by a more primitive weapon? Odds are against it. Fast forward to 11 minutes into the interview by Anna Khait. As far as the play on the call sign name? Sociopathic criminals like Crooked Hillary sometimes play games like that.

But hopefully the transcripts and audio will be released ASAP. This is beyond "lock her up." Crooked Hillary and her associates need to face punishment just like the decoy, body double Osama that was allegedly dumped at sea.
Also, the $2 billion that was for bribe money in Washington was distributed through cover organizations like the Clinton and McCain Foundations.

Hopefully the transcripts and audio proving Crooked Hillary, Obama/Biden, etc., were extorted by Iran for the charade to "kill" Osama to insure Obama's re-election were sent to Tom Fitton and President Trump directly in case the Senator who received the material decides not to do anything.

Newsweek is a Fake News source. Did you watch the interview of the Benghazi whistleblower Nick Noe?
LOLOL

That was my second link you ran from. My first link you ran from was from Foxnews.

Meanwhile, you've posted no proof it was downed with a Stinger missile.

Extortion 17: On anniversary of devastating shoot-down in Afghanistan, remembering the fallen

The truth stunned both insiders and the country at large. The helicopter, flying with the call sign Extortion 17, was hit by an enemy-fired rocket propelled grenade while carrying Special Operations reinforcements to assist on a treacherous mission.

And yes, I've watched all the videos on this. And claims they've made have yet to be proven true. Here are just some, see if you can be the first rightie to address these...

Here's a challenge if you're willing to take it on... these are some of the claims made in that video you sent me -- see if you can prove they're true...

1) Biden revealed the name of SEAL Team Six as the killers of Osama bin Laden

2) A Stinger missile was used to shoot down the helicopter transporting SEAL Team Six

3) SEAL Team Six didn't actually kill Osama bin Laden

4) Osama bin Laden was living in Iran before going to Pakistan

5) Osama bin Laden went to Pakistan in 2010

6) Osama bin Laden went back to Iran in 2011

7) John Brennan is a Muslim

8) Billions given to Iran were to pay off Iran bribing Obama for not killing Osama bin Laden

Hopefully the transcripts and audio were sent to Tom Fitton and President Trump directly in case the Senator who received the material decides not to do anything.

This shit has gone viral already - people want the truth.
The main thing is keeping Trump in the White House so they can't
refill the swamp and cover it all up again.

Angelo, that is another reason it is critically important to re-elect President Trump.

Faun, I hope we can agree that the transcripts, audio and other documentation be made public ASAP. And I hope you agree the treasonous devils should be held to account!

Angelo, that is another reason it is critically important to re-elect President Trump.

Faun, I hope we can agree that the transcripts, audio and other documentation be made public ASAP. And I hope you agree the treasonous devils should be held to account!
Sure, if it's proven. I challenged you to prove some of their claims and you offered squat. Seems this is just another swiftboating by rightwingnuts as an election approaches.

Sure, if it's proven. I challenged you to prove some of their claims and you offered squat. Seems this is just another swiftboating by rightwingnuts as an election approaches.
Don't you get tired of covering for these traitors ?
The Clinton's have been dirty since the 80's- one cover-up after another.
The word on Hillary's gun running from Qatar through Libya and into Syria
has long been out....way before Trump even decided to run in 2016..

LOL

Cover for what? You morons haven't proven a word that guy is saying is true. Here's the list again... prove it or it's fake news...

2) A Stinger missile was used to shoot down the helicopter transporting SEAL Team Six

8) Billions given to Iran were to pay off Iran bribing Obama for not killing Osama bin Laden

LOL

Cover for what? You morons haven't proven a word that guy is saying is true. Here's the list again... prove it or it's fake news...

I'll take Iran's word for it.

LOL

I'll take Iran's word for it.
Prove Iran said any of that....

Face reality for once ... you can't prove a word of it. If you could have -- you would have.

Whistleblower Exposes Biden’s Alleged Role with the Deaths of Seal Team- Claims to have Documented Proof
Claims to have Documented Proof

LOL

He made lots of claims. All appear to be false.

Faun, if the claims are verified with transcripts, documents and audio, will you accept the facts, and more importantly will you vote to re-elect President Trump as most of us already are?

Faun, if the claims are verified with transcripts, documents and audio, will you accept the facts, and more importantly will you vote to re-elect President Trump as most of us already are?
Asked and answered. Unlike you, who couldn't respond to a single thing I pointed out.

He made lots of claims. All appear to be false.
Sent copies to a member of Congress,
and I guarantee it wasn't Adam Schiff.
So he claims. But he also claims...

... and you're such an idiot, you're promoting that nonsense while you admit you can't prove a word of it.

Forum List

Back