Biden, Clinton and Brennan are way worse than we thought.

Already a well-debunked thread on this nonsense.
Weaponized calumny has its drawbacks, doll.
So does profound stupidity.... That you believe this whacky conspiracy theory is proof of yours.
Go back to helping out Pelosi move her goal posts, genius. She strained her back and is blaming her new hairdresser. :rolleyes-41:

Your typical moon bat out of left field shit brained post. You embarrass yourself Stepford.

Benghazi is the tip of the iceburg.

The CIA whistleblower Alan Howell Parrot reveals to Charles Woods (father of Tyrone Woods killed in Benghazi) that Obama and Biden sent Iran 152 Billion USD to coverup the deaths of Seal Team 6.

I can't see how this gets out

The CIA whistleblower Alan Howell Parrot reveals to Charles Woods (father of Tyrone Woods killed in Benghazi) that Obama and Biden sent Iran 152 Billion USD to coverup the deaths of Seal Team 6.

I am sick as I listen to this.

Brennan is shaking in his commie boots about now.

Go back to helping out Pelosi move her goal posts, genius. She strained her back and is blaming her new hairdresser. :rolleyes-41:
Your typical moon bat out of left field shit brained post. You embarrass yourself Stepford.
I happen to know that Miss B has more character and love for this country than you'll ever wish you had. Personally, I'm glad to see you're disrespectul to other posters and not just me...I was starting to take your insults as a sign of affection.:11_2_1043:(or infection ?)
1602623101644.png

Last edited:
U.S. aided arms flow from Benghazi to Syria
You know who was the first whitleblower ?
You can't make this shit up.
Yep. General Flynn.

Why? You can't even prove any of it's true. Let's see you prove :

1) Biden revealed the name of SEAL Team Six as the killers of Osama bin Laden

2) A Stinger missile was used to shoot down the helicopter transporting SEAL Team Six

3) SEAL Team Six didn't actually kill Osama bin Laden

4) Osama bin Laden was living in Iran before going to Pakistan

5) Osama bin Laden went to Pakistan in 2010

2) A Stinger missile was used to shoot down the helicopter transporting SEAL Team Six

Trump will ask him in the next debate.

Yep. General Flynn.

LOLOL

Riiiight, they set Flynn up by making him lie to the FBI. :cuckoo:

:lmao:

Trump will ask him in the next debate.

Oh? Did Impeached Trump grow a pair to show up for the second debate? Last I heard, he chickened out.

And I also note, you failed to prove those claims are true. You ran from that like Impeached Trump ran from a debate against Slow Joe.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

Yep. General Flynn.

I had some info

You don't even want to see what they have? They are innocent no matter what the "evidence" says?
Tell us, why did Bambi make the survivors of Benghazi sign non-disclosure agreements?
Why did Bambi supply arms to the FSA which included Al Qaeda?
If these folks have memo's recordings and statements SURELY you would want to know about it? No you wouldn't. You're just another punk partisan with way to high of an opinion of himself.

I happen to know that Miss B has more character and love for this country than you'll ever wish you had. Personally, I'm glad to see you're disrespectul to other posters and not just me...I was starting to take your insults as a sign of affection.:11_2_1043:(or infection ?)View attachment 401134
She’s a dumbass.

Forum List

Back