Biden, Clinton and Brennan are way worse than we thought.

Benghazi is the tip of the iceburg.

The CIA whistleblower Alan Howell Parrot reveals to Charles Woods (father of Tyrone Woods killed in Benghazi) that Obama and Biden sent Iran 152 Billion USD to coverup the deaths of Seal Team 6.

I am sick as I listen to this.

Brennan is shaking in his commie boots about now.

No he isn’t. None of them are.
They won’t even get in trouble when they are completely caught spying on and undermining a sitting president.

You think they are worried about this?
Even if there was tons of evidence, no one will report it or investigate it.

The CIA whistleblower Alan Howell Parrot reveals to Charles Woods (father of Tyrone Woods killed in Benghazi) that Obama and Biden sent Iran 152 Billion USD to coverup the deaths of Seal Team 6.

I am sick as I listen to this.

Brennan is shaking in his commie boots about now.

No he isn’t. None of them are.
They won’t even get in trouble when they are completely caught spying on and undermining a sitting president.

You think they are worried about this?
Even if there was tons of evidence, no one will report it or investigate it.

Why should they? It's utter nonsense.

Who's 'WE'? I have known for a long time they are dirty as hell and traitors to the core!

Prove it....
That is happening as we speak.
I must say CNN is getting real good at damage control.
This was quick.
His claim that all of the SEAL members who were in on the raid to kill OBL are still alive.

Either prove he's lying or Alan Howell Parrot is lying....
It doesn't work that way.
Due process. ( I know Dems hate that )
Ok, so then Parrot lied when he claimed Hillary was responsible for their deaths since they're actually still alive.

I can live with that.

Ok, so then Parrot lied when he claimed Hillary was responsible for their deaths since they're actually still alive.

I can live with that.
You know how easy it is to buy imposters when you have $2 billion in hush money to play with ?
That's a non-responsive non-sequitur. Your deflection is noted and reaffirms Parrot lied when he claimed the SEAL Team Six members who killed OBL were themselves killed.

Inside Edition is already calling this a conspiracy theory.
More manufactured echo- news coming from Muir in an hour.
Regrettably, you're not contributing in demonstrating otherwise.

Forum List

Back