Biden Claims He'll Unite The Country

I wish! Democrats talk about "diversity". That's the LAST thing they want. Nope, they are more like pro stupidity. They push immigrants that can't speak English or understand basic traffic laws actually given the keys to mass transit vehicles that drive too fast, past stops and run red lights.( I have seen it). That can't even talk to English speaking locals about the very route they are driving. Because diversity trumps competence.

Last edited:
Just who does he think will unite with him beyond those already supporting him?

joe-biden.jpg.optimal.jpg

"Trunalimunumaprzure!!!"

Well, he is a little bit out of touch, but let's examine his thought.

The President's mates on the Left have a mindset that precludes unity. If you disagree with a Leftist, you are not wrong, you are evil. Consider the typical Leftist rebuttal to a point they don't like:

You are a...
  • bigot,
  • xenophobe,
  • homophobe,
  • misogynist,
  • racist,
  • denier,
  • Nazi,
  • Fascist,
  • or a general hater.
There can be no compromise with an evil person. If they do not denounce themselves, then they are irredeemable. If you are not "anti-racist" then you are a racist.

Unlike Trump, Biden will do his best to unite the nation. I don’t expect those on the fringe right, like 99% of the rightists on this board, to heed the message because they want chaos, disruption and disunity. But that is why they will remain on the fringe as they fade into greater irrelevance.

Unlike Trump, Biden will do his best to unite the nation. I don’t expect those on the fringe right, like 99% of the rightists on this board, to heed the message because they want chaos, disruption and disunity. But that is why they will remain on the fringe and in the gutter.
is that why the progs of the left went out and burned minority businesses, threw fire bottle at police and hurt anyone who tried to oppose them? Yeah, fuck off and die you fucking asshole.

Unlike Trump, Biden will do his best to unite the nation. I don’t expect those on the fringe right, like 99% of the rightists on this board, to heed the message because they want chaos, disruption and disunity. But that is why they will remain on the fringe as they fade into greater irrelevance.
fuck you and that slimmy son od a cock sucker
You support terrorist acts biden supports terrorist acts all democrats do that.

You're just a stupid POS who hasn't taken the time to understand why so many democrats are fleeing that party. :)

Forum List

Back