Biden claims America is all messed up....well what has he been doing for 47 years?

What did he accomplish? What are his major acheivements? Taking money from Ukraine and China? Telling Obama not to kill Bin Ladin? Starting 5 illegal foreign wars and killing hundreds of thousands of brown people in the middle east? Putting thousands of black people in jail by passing the 1994 crime bill? Passing the trainwreck Obamacare? Sexually assaulting Tara Reade?

Among other things he pushed through the funds for MRAL’s to protect our troops.

I don’t know how many lives that saved. Do you?

Biden is not a liar, hotshot. Don't compare him to that grifter in the White House. Spied illegally on you? Who the
hell are you, anyway. Trump makes stupid accusations all the time and the ignorant, uneducated eat it for lunch, yes?
Wars are started for the benefit of defense contractors?? What a crock of shit. Even you should be able to see through that horseshit. The Patriot Act, which trump supports, is not in place to spy on you. In today's world it is needed.
Obama Care works and is in place, so tweak it and make it right.

Of course defense contractors will benefit since they clean up the mess, but wars are not started for their benefit.

Biden was part of Assad must go.......Why the fuck should I give a damn about Assad and a cursed desert in Syria..............I simply don't give a damn about that place other than some ISIS assholes who needed to die..........because they were a problem we helped create.

No one in America has DREAMS of going to Syria and buying a house......raising a family there.

Turkey wanted Assad gone.......Saudi Arabia..........Because it Sunni versus shia and the balance of power there.

Obama was serving their interests and not ours..........

Libya.........Kadafi was about to go to gold for currency......Europe said kill him.......UN......Obama did their bidding..........

Nothing more.

What did he accomplish? What are his major acheivements? Taking money from Ukraine and China? Telling Obama not to kill Bin Ladin? Starting 5 illegal foreign wars and killing hundreds of thousands of brown people in the middle east? Putting thousands of black people in jail by passing the 1994 crime bill? Passing the trainwreck Obamacare? Sexually assaulting Tara Reade?

Among other things he pushed through the funds for MRAL’s to protect our troops.

My nephew is permanently disabled due to a fucking IED............the Advanced IED's came from Iran..........and Biden was part of giving them money for nothing after they killed Americans with their fing IED'S.

Everyone in the Humvee died except my nephew.........only survivor.........Did the MRAP help .........yes...........but please don't tell me to respect JOE over it...............

They gave money to a country that killed our people.......soo.........FUCK JOE.

That is a crock. Trump has brought America to a new low due to his divisive rhetoric and authoritarian behavior.
He is a cancer to our Democracy.

Joseph Biden Jr., former Vice President of the United States ...
www.govtrack.us › congress › members › joseph_biden

Enacted Legislation. Biden was the primary sponsor of 42 bills that were enacted. The most recent include: S. 3605 (110th): Criminal History Background Checks ...

What has Trump accomplished in his last 47 years except to file 5 bankruptcies, be personally in debt for up to 500 million dollars, scam Americans like you and me, and play golf (he even cheats at golf).
What has trump offered for health care? Nada. Obama care needs tweaking, not eliminating due to trump's jealousy
Talk about sexually assaulting? You sure you want to get into that with the admitted "pussy grabber" and 26 women
accusing him of sexual assault?
Meanwhile your hero biden tooted the horn of obomination as he sighed his dreconian Obamacare,lies to the American people on what he would do,expanding the Middle East war He said he would end murdering women and children expanding the war and then expanding theUNpstriot act of the bush administration that allows the NSA to illegally spy on us and this the man you want in office? Are you fucking sick? Trump on the other hand came out and told the truth recently thst wars are always started so the defense contracters can profit,that has the elite pissed off big time.
Biden is not a liar, hotshot. Don't compare him to that grifter in the White House. Spied illegally on you? Who the
hell are you, anyway. Trump makes stupid accusations all the time and the ignorant, uneducated eat it for lunch, yes?
Wars are started for the benefit of defense contractors?? What a crock of shit. Even you should be able to see through that horseshit. The Patriot Act, which trump supports, is not in place to spy on you. In today's world it is needed.
Biden is not a liar, hotshot

My nephew is permanently disabled due to a fucking IED............the Advanced IED's came from Iran..........and Biden was part of giving them money for nothing after they killed Americans with their fing IED'S.

Everyone in the Humvee died except my nephew.........only survivor.........Did the MRAP help .........yes...........but please don't tell me to respect JOE over it...............

First. It was Iran’s money. It was money we seized when the Monarchy fell. Second. What would you prefer? All out war? Soviets gave AK’s to everyone. Do we bomb Moscow because our troops were shot by AK’s? We gave weapons to Jihadists who turned them on our troops. Do we bomb our own Capital?

Giving hotheads weapons is done by every nation all the damned time. And I am not going to be all hypocritical about Iran when we are doing the same damned thing. And we are still trading with and coordinating with Jordon who diverted weapons and sold them to ISIS. Weapons we provided for our “friendly” Jihadists were diverted to enemy Jihadists who used them on our troops.

Do we send the Nukes into Jordan? Turkey our ally bought stolen oil from ISIS and gave them the money ISIS needed to buy weapons. Let’s go to war with Turkey.

We deal with the world we have. Not the one we wish we had.

First. It was Iran’s money. It was money we seized when the Monarchy fell. Second. What would you prefer? All out war? Soviets gave AK’s to everyone. Do we bomb Moscow because our troops were shot by AK’s? We gave weapons to Jihadists who turned them on our troops. Do we bomb our own Capital?
Let me be perfectly clear.................after 9/11 I would have ripped the middle east a new asshole.......I wouldn't have rebuilt a damned thing..........I would have went right through Iran to get to Osama...........I would have went into Pakistan to kill Osama when he fled there..........and dared the fuckers to get in my way.

You don't win wars by playing by BS ROE's........and staying there for decades only screws yourself.........

I've served over there........we wanted to stomp them back then when they mined us in the Persian Gulf..........

Obama's ROEs; and policies were BS..............Bush ROE's were BS............as soon as Iran sent para militaries into Iraq I would have fucked them up............

Clear it up for you................

and it would have been over in 6 months..........we are VERY CAPABLE of fucking shit up to a point that they will say uncle sam quickly............

Of course defense contractors will benefit since they clean up the mess, but wars are not started for their benefit.

Biden was part of Assad must go.......Why the fuck should I give a damn about Assad and a cursed desert in Syria..............I simply don't give a damn about that place other than some ISIS assholes who needed to die..........because they were a problem we helped create.

No one in America has DREAMS of going to Syria and buying a house......raising a family there.

Turkey wanted Assad gone.......Saudi Arabia..........Because it Sunni versus shia and the balance of power there.

Libya.........Kadafi was about to go to gold for currency......Europe said kill him.......UN......Obama did their bidding..........

Nothing more.

Kadafi was spreading his disease throughout the region. It doesn't matter who you fuck or why.

What money?

If I wanted to hear the "2014" GRU rehash, I would just read it since it's in the Mueller Report.
deal with it....

Nothing more.

Kadafi was spreading his disease throughout the region. It doesn't matter who you fuck or why.

LOL

I think i hit a raw nerve ending.........Obama getting the Nobel Peace prize was a joke..........why don't you call him and tell him to give it back.

He was a miserable failure overseas.................that is his legacy.

Notice how these liberals cant talk about Biden’s accomplishments without naming Trump?

Trump had unemployment at 3% and the lowest black unemployment in history. He made us energy independent. He lowered taxes.....YES, ON YOU.

And we have had an influx of Covid cases in this county. We went through the whole thing with less than 100 cases and zero deaths. Then it comes the time to start wearing masks and Rump burns that idea. We have spoiled little children running around daring you to say anything about them not wearing masks when around the public. Now we have deaths in this county and have topped a couple of hundred cases and more than a handful of deaths. I know that doesn't like a huge number to you people but that is a huge increase from zero deaths to a bunch of deaths only because Rump wants to play the Mach Man over Science. As far as I am concerned, he's a mass murderer.
obviously, you are not smart enough to make a decision without being led around by the vile scum you support

Joe Biden is an example of something that is mediocre but lasts a lifetime. He is one step away from being elected President, and he does not deserve it. Joe always seems to be present but not important. And when he was there was controversy. He came into politics long before social media and that was a good thing for him. A small state Senator backed by corporate interests there and did their bidding. Religion left Joe a long time ago if he had any in him. Repubs need to win this time around again. And it will be good for you Progs. It won't be good for Repub voters if Progs win. And frankly, a percentage of them seem to be getting ornery.

So the circus leaves town and takes the Carny Barker Con Man with it. Then we spend the next 4 years or so without have the begezus scared and shocked out of each and every day. We could use the vacation. A little mediocrity is in order. Maybe we can better spend our time forcing Congress to stop with the You against Me crap and work together like real human beings or start replacing them with those that do. And we can start spending time putting our Cities back to decent places to live. When the circus leaves town it leaves us a lot more time to do other things.

As for getting ornery, they won't. They are a lot of talk considering the LE and NG won't put up with it. And neither will their communities.
the vile scum demonrats wasted millions of tax payer $$$$ and getting it all shoved up their skanky asses. and you support this communist bullshit... go figure

I don't believe anyone except someone eaten up with the Cult45 wants to be within 100 feet of Rump. He's the Eastern Seaboard Covid 19 Distributor. And just because his camp says he's cured doesn''t hold water with the majority of everyone else. so, with that in mind, Virtual is all he gets. And he backed out of that because he was looking for any excuse not to have another debate. What's next, is Rump going to have a person with Flesh Eating Bacteria hug everyone around him?

Here!!! wear this for just four more years and enjoy a better life....
View attachment 399961

If that will prevent Rump from being PResident and allow NY to have his ass then it would be worth it. Anything for America.
all you do is spread unwanted vile evil scum beliefs---hatred, that makes you an idiot

That is a crock. Trump has brought America to a new low due to his divisive rhetoric and authoritarian behavior.
He is a cancer to our Democracy.

Joseph Biden Jr., former Vice President of the United States ...
www.govtrack.us › congress › members › joseph_biden

Enacted Legislation. Biden was the primary sponsor of 42 bills that were enacted. The most recent include: S. 3605 (110th): Criminal History Background Checks ...

What has Trump accomplished in his last 47 years except to file 5 bankruptcies, be personally in debt for up to 500 million dollars, scam Americans like you and me, and play golf (he even cheats at golf).
What has trump offered for health care? Nada. Obama care needs tweaking, not eliminating due to trump's jealousy
Talk about sexually assaulting? You sure you want to get into that with the admitted "pussy grabber" and 26 women
accusing him of sexual assault?
Meanwhile your hero biden tooted the horn of obomination as he sighed his dreconian Obamacare,lies to the American people on what he would do,expanding the Middle East war He said he would end murdering women and children expanding the war and then expanding theUNpstriot act of the bush administration that allows the NSA to illegally spy on us and this the man you want in office? Are you fucking sick? Trump on the other hand came out and told the truth recently thst wars are always started so the defense contracters can profit,that has the elite pissed off big time.
whatever you say shill from Langley sockpuppet,Biden not a liar,defense contractrs dont profit from wars,the patriot act not in place to spy on you, you paid shills post the funniest lies ever,you should start a comedy club.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

Obamacare's helped millions. Trump and the republicans want to get rid of it but have nothing to replace it. People will die as a result. Obviously trump and the republicans don't care. MAGA and winning republican style.
Obamacare raised prices on far more millions than it "helped". It was supposed t cover everyone in the USA legally with better coverage that the old system. There were just as many uninsured when Obama left office as there were when Obamacare was passed. And I'll remind you that it was passed by deceit, blackmail and backroom special deals for critical legislators.

Nothing more.

LOL

I think i hit a raw nerve ending.........Obama getting the Nobel Peace prize was a joke..........why don't you call him and tell him to give it back.

Riiight, and the frost is on the punkin, too. That ain't his legacy, son. He got us out of the worst recession this country has ever experienced and set the economy on the right path. That is his legacy.

Nothing more.

LOL

Riiight, and the frost is on the punkin, too. That ain't his legacy, son. He got us out of the worst recession this country has ever experienced and set the economy on the right path. That is his legacy.

BARRAG o==biggest racsist in AMERICA...treasonist POS....worst representation of AMERICA in her history...crook...married to he-man...

Notice how these liberals cant talk about Biden’s accomplishments without naming Trump?

Trump had unemployment at 3% and the lowest black unemployment in history. He made us energy independent. He lowered taxes.....YES, ON YOU.

And we have had an influx of Covid cases in this county. We went through the whole thing with less than 100 cases and zero deaths. Then it comes the time to start wearing masks and Rump burns that idea. We have spoiled little children running around daring you to say anything about them not wearing masks when around the public. Now we have deaths in this county and have topped a couple of hundred cases and more than a handful of deaths. I know that doesn't like a huge number to you people but that is a huge increase from zero deaths to a bunch of deaths only because Rump wants to play the Mach Man over Science. As far as I am concerned, he's a mass murderer.
obviously, you are not smart enough to make a decision without being led around by the vile scum you support

Masks don't t protect me from you. It protects you from me. And these knotheads are as guilty with those deaths as if they had grabbed a gun and blew them away by shooting them.

Joe Biden is an example of something that is mediocre but lasts a lifetime. He is one step away from being elected President, and he does not deserve it. Joe always seems to be present but not important. And when he was there was controversy. He came into politics long before social media and that was a good thing for him. A small state Senator backed by corporate interests there and did their bidding. Religion left Joe a long time ago if he had any in him. Repubs need to win this time around again. And it will be good for you Progs. It won't be good for Repub voters if Progs win. And frankly, a percentage of them seem to be getting ornery.

So the circus leaves town and takes the Carny Barker Con Man with it. Then we spend the next 4 years or so without have the begezus scared and shocked out of each and every day. We could use the vacation. A little mediocrity is in order. Maybe we can better spend our time forcing Congress to stop with the You against Me crap and work together like real human beings or start replacing them with those that do. And we can start spending time putting our Cities back to decent places to live. When the circus leaves town it leaves us a lot more time to do other things.

As for getting ornery, they won't. They are a lot of talk considering the LE and NG won't put up with it. And neither will their communities.
the vile scum demonrats wasted millions of tax payer $$$$ and getting it all shoved up their skanky asses. and you support this communist bullshit... go figure

Sorry, but as the day nears, fewer and fewer people are buying what you are selling. Try something different. Hey I know, next time, don't run a Carny Barker Con Man.

Forum List

Back