Biden claims America is all messed up....well what has he been doing for 47 years?

ColonelAngus

Diamond Member
Feb 25, 2015
What did he accomplish? What are his major acheivements? Taking money from Ukraine and China? Telling Obama not to kill Bin Ladin? Starting 5 illegal foreign wars and killing hundreds of thousands of brown people in the middle east? Putting thousands of black people in jail by passing the 1994 crime bill? Passing the trainwreck Obamacare? Sexually assaulting Tara Reade?

What did he accomplish? What are his major acheivements? Taking money from Ukraine and China? Telling Obama not to kill Bin Ladin? Starting 5 illegal foreign wars and killing hundreds of thousands of brown people in the middle east? Putting thousands of black people in jail by passing the 1994 crime bill? Passing the trainwreck Obamacare? Sexually assaulting Tara Reade?

If I wanted to hear the "2014" GRU rehash, I would just read it since it's in the Mueller Report.

He fucked it up.

President Trump is here to make it great again.

dumprumpbanner.jpg

If I wanted to hear the "2014" GRU rehash, I would just read it since it's in the Mueller Report.

Mewler's report was a comedy

Where is that horse faced asshole anyway?

So nothing. Thats what I thought.

He was touted as the greatest law enforcer of all time, until his testimony. He and Joe Biden dont have 2 brain cells to rub together.

dumprumpbanner.jpg

bringbackthesanity.jpg

Attachments

• 1602366291061.jpeg
    1602366291061.jpeg
    31.5 KB · Views: 52
Getting re-elected and making his family rich.

funny he forgets to mention how his dem leaders heros have messed america up the last year with dreconian laws.lol

That is a crock. Trump has brought America to a new low due to his divisive rhetoric and authoritarian behavior.
He is a cancer to our Democracy.

Joseph Biden Jr., former Vice President of the United States ...
www.govtrack.us › congress › members › joseph_biden

Enacted Legislation. Biden was the primary sponsor of 42 bills that were enacted. The most recent include: S. 3605 (110th): Criminal History Background Checks ...

What has Trump accomplished in his last 47 years except to file 5 bankruptcies, be personally in debt for up to 500 million dollars, scam Americans like you and me, and play golf (he even cheats at golf).
What has trump offered for health care? Nada. Obama care needs tweaking, not eliminating due to trump's jealousy
Talk about sexually assaulting? You sure you want to get into that with the admitted "pussy grabber" and 26 women
accusing him of sexual assault?

Last edited:
That is a crock. Trump has brought America to a new low due to his divisive rhetoric and authoritarian behavior.

Enacted Legislation. Biden was the primary sponsor of 42 bills that were enacted. The most recent include: S. 3605 (110th): Criminal History Background Checks ...

What has Trump accomplished in his last 47 years except to file 5 bankruptcies, be personally in debt for up to 500 million dollars, scam Americans like you and me, and play golf (he even cheats at golf).
Trump is a cancer to the looney left.

Biden is full of shit. He's a politician. Politicians are full of shit. Lifelong politicians more so.

As unattractive as that makes him as a candidate, the alternative is profoundly worse in the eyes of many.

Not sure what the big mystery is about this.

What would Trump do that will fuck you up? Protect the Constitution?

Biden is full of shit. He's a politician. Politicians are full of shit. Lifelong politicians more so.

As unattractive as that makes him as a candidate, the alternative is profoundly worse in the eyes of many.

Not sure what the big mystery is about this.

What would Trump do that will fuck you up? Protect the Constitution?
Yeah, that's it.

What has trump offered for health care? Nada. Obama care needs tweaking, not eliminating due to trump's jealousy
Talk about sexually assaulting? You sure you want to get into that with the admitted "pussy grabber" and 26 women
accusing him of sexual assault?

Biden was a fucking POS leech using his power for corruption for the past 47 years. What an empty headed waste of sperm.

dumprumpbanner.jpg

bringbackthesanity.jpg

Grow up Dayrl ****

Notice how these liberals cant talk about Biden’s accomplishments without naming Trump?

Trump had unemployment at 3% and the lowest black unemployment in history. He made us energy independent. He lowered taxes.....YES, ON YOU.

dumprumpbanner.jpg

bringbackthesanity.jpg

Grow up Dayrl ****

Here is the consolation prize for you to enjoy.

1602367233767.jpeg

Forum List

Back