Biden claims America is all messed up....well what has he been doing for 47 years?

What did he accomplish? What are his major acheivements? Taking money from Ukraine and China? Telling Obama not to kill Bin Ladin? Starting 5 illegal foreign wars and killing hundreds of thousands of brown people in the middle east? Putting thousands of black people in jail by passing the 1994 crime bill? Passing the trainwreck Obamacare? Sexually assaulting Tara Reade?

Before Covid the country was doing great. UE was the lowest it had been in 50 years. We had jobs all across this country and an great economy. We need that back and need Trump at the helm for that to happen.

A Biden presidency would be a train wreck. That would be all he accomplished in his forty hears of sucking off the tax payer tit.

When Biden left government as the VP America was the greatest nation on earth with a booming economy and world respect. Without him in the government for 3 1/2 years it has fallen apart.
do you convince yourself of that stupid shit? the best economy was last year before the demonrat virus....duh
The economy continued on the improvement trend set up by Obama Biden which was the greatest in the world at that time and continued to be until Trump F’d it up. Unlike you flat earthers I know the world is older that 4 years ago when Trump god was elected.
look dick, BARRAG o ruined AMERICA, period. TRUMP is trying to salvage what you vile scumbags of the demonrats created.
Are you insane? The country was humming along other than some people had to suffer deeply by looking at a black face in the Oval Office. By every measure except one important one which is distribution of equity the country made significant progress. If you think it was in shambles before and is now fixed.... fuck you.
you are delusional. never said that dick. you shouldnt take after the vile scum of the demonrats and assume. it makes an ass out of you, and you only!!! BARRAG left AMERICA in ruins. btw--fuck you dick lick
You’ve done nothing but insult the late few exchanges and what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.

When Biden left government as the VP America was the greatest nation on earth with a booming economy and world respect. Without him in the government for 3 1/2 years it has fallen apart.
do you convince yourself of that stupid shit? the best economy was last year before the demonrat virus....duh
The economy continued on the improvement trend set up by Obama Biden which was the greatest in the world at that time and continued to be until Trump F’d it up. Unlike you flat earthers I know the world is older that 4 years ago when Trump god was elected.
look dick, BARRAG o ruined AMERICA, period. TRUMP is trying to salvage what you vile scumbags of the demonrats created.
Are you insane? The country was humming along other than some people had to suffer deeply by looking at a black face in the Oval Office. By every measure except one important one which is distribution of equity the country made significant progress. If you think it was in shambles before and is now fixed.... fuck you.
you are delusional. never said that dick. you shouldnt take after the vile scum of the demonrats and assume. it makes an ass out of you, and you only!!! BARRAG left AMERICA in ruins. btw--fuck you dick lick
You’ve done nothing but insult the late few exchanges and what you have just said is one of the most insanely idiotic things I have ever heard. At no point in your rambling, incoherent response were you even close to anything that could be considered a rational thought. Everyone on this board is now dumber for having read it. I award you no points, and may God have mercy on your soul.
so, you didnt like my answer? to f...ing bad

what about senator Harris? what's she been doing other than nothing.

Forum List

Back