Biden claimed that U.S. oil producers have "plenty of opportunities" to drill domestically. Oil execs call him a liar

I knew that was a lie just didn't have confirmation until now

thanks for confirming

yep--America LAST

law-abiding citizens LAST

freaks and perverts FIRST

I didn't know myself it to be false without a doubt.

But with Biden I assumed it was a complete lie. Anytime someone lays a criticism at the feet of the Biden administration I automatically assume everything they say in regards to it is a lie. Or at best their response is only 25% true.

The only time they seem to tell the truth is when they are going to do something that is bad for America or Americans.

I understand all politicians lie to some extent, it's part of the game. But I'd never seen a president or their administration lie the way this one does before. It's every single day about every single thing, every day they are lying.

Jesus Biden even lies constantly about insignificant meaningless things for no reason. Every day he is say something off the cuff that's a lie like how he drove big rigs, he met the guy who invented insulin, he was arrested in the original civil rights marchs, he rode on a bus with rosa parks and so on.

The only time Joe Biden tells the truth is by accident. I think somebody tells him this shit and he believes it because he wants to believe it so it must be true. IOW, he is pretty much divorced from reality.

"We've basically tracked about 125 specific actions that this administration and the Democratic Congress have done to slow down or stop oil production in America,"

But he refused to specifically name ANY of them.
USA is still drilling as much oil today as when trump was POTUS.

View attachment 732821

You know, you guys are so dishonest about all of this.

It really doesn't matter how much we have produced, and how much we are currently producing. The facts are, YOUR side is doing everything they can do hasten the end of the fossil fuel industry. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it.

When you sit here and brag about how much is being produced right now, it's as if you're bragging about the speed of the Titanic as you steer it right into the iceberg.

"We've basically tracked about 125 specific actions that this administration and the Democratic Congress have done to slow down or stop oil production in America,"

But he refused to specifically name ANY of them.
USA is still drilling as much oil today as when trump was POTUS.

Except it's costing them a lot more money and OPEC knows they have us by the balls with Biden because he won't increase production when they decrease theirs. They are in the drivers seat now.

I didn't know myself it to be false without a doubt.

But with Biden I assumed it was a complete lie. Anytime someone lays a criticism at the feet of the Biden administration I automatically assume everything they say in regards to it is a lie. Or at best their response is only 25% true.

The only time they seem to tell the truth is when they are going to do something that is bad for America or Americans.

I understand all politicians lie to some extent, it's part of the game. But I'd never seen a president or their administration lie the way this one does before. It's every single day about every single thing, every day they are lying.

Jesus Biden even lies constantly about insignificant meaningless things for no reason. Every day he is say something off the cuff that's a lie like how he drove big rigs, he met the guy who invented insulin, he was arrested in the original civil rights marchs, he rode on a bus with rosa parks and so on.

Zero emissions coming soon.

Except it's costing them a lot more money and OPEC knows they have us by the balls with Biden because he won't increase production
Explain the process of increasing/decreasing oil production by the POTUS.
How does that work?

Biden just makes a phone call and says, "Hey, I demand you increase/decrease oil production"

I don't think that is how it works Ray.
Since you seem to know the power of the POTUS on domestic Oil Production, can you explain it to me.

Don't play dumb, answer honestly.

How does that work?

Biden just makes a phone call and says, "Hey, I demand you increase/decrease oil production"

Since you seem to know the power of the POTUS on domestic Oil Production, can you explain it to me.

You made me laugh so hard I nearly wet my pants.

How does that work?

It's up to the President to issue exploration and drilling permits. The oil companies will be happy to drill, but it's too costly with all the red tape. Of course these EO's have no impact on private land, but they do on public land.

The oil companies will be happy to drill, but it's too costly with all the red tape.
So it's all about 'proposed regulations' NOT 'actually imposed regulations' that are raising prices.

There are ALREADY many leases and permit not being used.
If the oil companies REALLY wanted to drill, there are already available leases.

You are making it say that BIDEN has limited/stopped the places they can drill.
Granting more leases would just give more NEW options, when in reality there are already options available.

So it's all about 'proposed regulations' NOT 'actually imposed regulations' that are raising prices.

There are ALREADY many leases and permit not being used.
If the oil companies REALLY wanted to drill, there are already available leases.

You are making it say that BIDEN has limited/stopped the places they can drill.
Granting more leases would just give more NEW options, when in reality there are already options available.

During Dubya's presidency there were over 7000 unused oil leases because the ppb was too low for investment in exploration and drilling. That changed in 2008 when production surged. It doubled between 2008-2016. Rig counts were higher than they had been in 44 years. In 2014 shale oil took off.

During Dubya's presidency there were over 7000 unused oil leases because the ppb was too low for investment in exploration and drilling. That changed in 2008 when production surged. It doubled between 2008-2016. Rig counts were higher than they had been in 44 years. In 2014 shale oil took off.
yep, and who can forget how obama and xiden mishandled the BP oil crisis then shut down off shore drilling

thankfully they weren’t educated enough to realize the franking would take off wirh all the oil shale found. xiden’s closed that loophole, causing massive cost, during his war on rhe working class and promise to kill the fossil fuel industry

yep, and who can forget how obama and xiden mishandled the BP oil crisis then shut down off shore drilling

thankfully they weren’t educated enough to realize the franking would take off wirh all the oil shale found. xiden’s closed that loophole, causing massive cost, during his war on rhe working class and promise to kill the fossil fuel industry

My brother did the safety audit after BP's Deep Water Horizon fiasco. BP was to blame and they have a long history for being a crappy oil company.

Obama and Biden didn't shut down off shore drilling.. they shut down deep water drilling.

My brother did the safety audit after BP's Deep Water Horizon fiasco. BP was to blame and they have a long history for being a crappy oil company.
xiden and obama are to blame for the horrible response that lead to so much damage

Forum List

Back