Biden changing his tune about running in 2024

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
After Fetterman's victory yesterday, the Feeble Minded and Brain Damaged caucuses certainly have other representation. They don't have to go with Sleepy Joe.

He now says he’s going to discuss it with his wife during the holidays and make a decision next year.

He's gonna talk it over with Dr Jill....and he'll forget the conversation by morning.

He now sees that Democrats are willing to vote for cognitively impaired people who have trouble completing a sentence.

After Fetterman's victory yesterday, the Feeble Minded and Brain Damaged caucuses certainly have other representation. They don't have to go with Sleepy Joe.

Hell, maybe they will run Fetterman for the WH! I mean, anyone who thinks Biden up to the task surely will think I guy who must tap out his answers with his foot is capable of running the country!

Meantime while democrats are willing to overlook even the biggest flaws in their candidates to get a democrat in office, republicans prove over and over that they are willing to jump teams over their candidate having even the smallest of flaws.

He now sees that Democrats are willing to vote for cognitively impaired people who have trouble completing a sentence.

Yes they are, the Rats are strange people!

1668034078026.png

They keep winning over the candidates you put up

What does that say about your candidates?

Hell, maybe they will run Fetterman for the WH! I mean, anyone who thinks Biden up to the task surely will think I guy who must tap out his answers with his foot is capable of running the country!

Meantime while democrats are willing to overlook even the biggest flaws in their candidates to get a democrat in office, republicans prove over and over that they are willing to jump teams over their candidate having even the smallest of flaws.
I saw Biden give a Press Conference today
He handled it quite well

But I guess that doesn’t fit your drooling dementia narrative

He now says he’s going to discuss it with his wife during the holidays and make a decision next year.

And also, things are going swimmingly and Americans love his agenda, and him.

This is excellent. I think he should go for it.

Forum List

Back