Well, That’s Odd: Election Map of New York Appears to Show Exact Same Vote Counts For All Red Counties

johngaltshrugged

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2020
Here we have the infamous "drop & roll" tactic in NY installing that POS Hochul back into office.
How can almost every county have the same ratios & vote totals?

Notice Elon Musk's twit company is "fact checking" the post questioning the actual numbers released & still claiming our elections are safe.
You can watch it in the article but clicking the link to twits just leads to a fake check.

This is what happens when you don't stop them from cheating, they just get more brazen & obvious.
This is also the reason they allowed elections to move forward- they totally control the results.

This was massive fraud across the country to make sure the NWO reset plans continue unabated.
They allowed just enough legit results to gaslight the ignorant masses into believing we can trust the rest of the votes.

But last night during the New York election night reporting, something that we’ve not yet seen happen: New York was dead silent in the governor’s race. All of the sudden, it was 99% reporting. But even more bizarre? Look at the reporting for the counties “won” by Lee Zeldin, the GOP candidate. Furthermore, some of the Hochul counties were identical.

The New York election map shows the exact same counts in all of the red counties on TV.

Here we have the infamous "drop & roll" tactic in NY installing that POS Hochul back into office.
How can almost every county have the same ratios & vote totals?

Notice Elon Musk's twit company is "fact checking" the post questioning the actual numbers released & still claiming our elections are safe.
You can watch it in the article but clicking the link to twits just leads to a fake check.

This is what happens when you don't stop them from cheating, they just get more brazen & obvious.
This is also the reason they allowed elections to move forward- they totally control the results.

This was massive fraud across the country to make sure the NWO reset plans continue unabated.
They allowed just enough legit results to gaslight the ignorant masses into believing we can trust the rest of the votes.

But last night during the New York election night reporting, something that we’ve not yet seen happen: New York was dead silent in the governor’s race. All of the sudden, it was 99% reporting. But even more bizarre? Look at the reporting for the counties “won” by Lee Zeldin, the GOP candidate. Furthermore, some of the Hochul counties were identical.

The New York election map shows the exact same counts in all of the red counties on TV.

I saw that this morning. It was in Clinton, Hamilton, Oneida, Cortland, Monroe, Chenango, Ontario, Chemung, Rockland, and Schenectady counties of New York. That was not a coincidence, and was the result of fraud being committed by way of voting machine manipulation.

And then to top it all off, Twitter puts a fucking disclaimer on the post, claiming it's "misleading." I would love to see Mike Lindell's take on this. He's been compiling examples of this kind of fuckery from election data collected by Edison Research.

Last edited:
I saw that this morning. It was in Clinton, Hamilton, Oneida, Cortland, Monroe, Chenango, Ontario, Chemung, Rockland, and Schenectady counties of New York. That was not a coincidence, and was the result of fraud being committed by way of voting machine manipulation.

And then to top it all off, Twitter puts a fucking disclaimer on the post, claiming it's "misleading." I would love to see Mike Lindell's take on this. He's been compiling examples of this kind of fuckery from election data collected by Edison Research.
IMO, they are making it obvious as a giant F U to those of us that aren't so intimidated we ignore our own common sense or afraid to call BS when we see the fraud.
They would love to provoke something to justify their coming attacks on us personally & on our Constitutional rights.

The only reason they allowed elections is because mail-in ballots & voting machines allow them to control the results from behind the scenes.
There was no way this mid-term was going to be allowed to derail the NWO reset

Irrelevant at this point.
The tyrants are in.

All that matter now in reality is that you will have no freedom with a costly fight. "" . ""
(And by costly I don't mean missing that new release from Hollywood that you so desperately wanted to see)

are u speaking of Twitter 1 or Twitter 2 (as I refer to them)?

IMO, they are making it obvious as a giant F U to those of us that aren't so intimidated we ignore our own common sense or afraid to call BS when we see the fraud.
They would love to provoke something to justify their coming attacks on us personally & on our Constitutional rights.

The only reason they allowed elections is because mail-in ballots & voting machines allow them to control the results from behind the scenes.
There was no way this mid-term was going to be allowed to derail the NWO reset
I wonder if this was what Trump meant when he said (something to the effect of) we should not even show up to vote.

What if no one voted? It couldn't be arranged, wouldn't be feasible but if somehow we all got together and said No, we're not voting

Then any votes that show up are automatically invalid

I know.. not going to happen

I wonder if this was what Trump meant when he said (something to the effect of) we should not even show up to vote.

What if no one voted? It couldn't be arranged, wouldn't be feasible but if somehow we all got together and said No, we're not voting

Then any votes that show up are automatically invalid

I know.. not going to happen
At that point, the Dems would insert 1 fake ballot, count it & have MSM claim the people elected them unanimously

LOL

But after Brunson got knocked off the docket... not much in a laughing mood.

:mad:

giphy.gif

Well the dems have been practicing in NY for a very long time. :laughing0301:

Yup. NY and CA are like Rome and Byzantium for dems and libs. They have other outposts but those are the true citadels of their empire.

Forum List

Back