Biden caused the Ukraine War

What would you be thinking (and feeling) if you woke up the morning after midterms to the news that 50% to 90% of incumbents in the US Congress who were running for reelection were FLUSHED from DC in a single news cycle?

IOW, remind the Rich why they fear Democracy:stir:
I would support a term limit amendment for Congress critters. I would also support proportional representation in the House rather that gerrymandered districts and winner takes all. That could give rise to multiple parties.

Was that before or after the Russian invasion?
Why do you think that matters?
Almost 20% of Ukrainians are ethnic Russians.
Why would their opinions be less important than Zelensky's billionaires' preferences?

Why did Ukraine suspend 11 ‘pro-Russia’ parties?

"During the weekend, President Volodymyr Zelenskyy’s government suspended 11 Ukrainian political parties citing their alleged 'links with Russia'.

"While the majority of the suspended parties were small, and some were outright insignificant, one of them, the Opposition Platform for Life, came second in the recent elections and currently holds 44 seats in the 450-seat Ukrainian Parliament.

"It is true that these parties are perceived as 'pro-Russian' by many in Ukraine. But it is important to understand what “pro-Russian” means in the country today."

Ukraine is the second most corrupt state in Europe if you consider Russia as a part of Europe. Zelensky's failure to end the War in Donbass and reduce corruption in Ukraine resulted in approval rating of around 24% before Russia's invasion. He is also the third US/IMF puppet to lead Ukraine since the overthrow of a democratically elected president.

I would support a term limit amendment for Congress critters. I would also support proportional representation in the House rather that gerrymandered districts and winner takes all. That could give rise to multiple parties.
I agree with all of your changes, but I don't see how we get there by "choosing" between Democrats OR Republicans in the voting booth.

The Internet makes such a "Great (Political) Reset" possible today.

Eliminating a majority of incumbents from the US Congress in a single news cycle by replacing them with of established third parties candidates, could be a necessary first step in bringing about term limits and proportional representation, imho.

Forum List

Back