Biden caused the Ukraine War

This is pure bullshit and leaves out all the context.

It was Putin's "red line" - not Biden's.

As for Harris: "A now-deleted tweet from Vice President Kamala Harris stated Tuesday that the US was supporting Ukraine against invading Russian forces “in defense of the NATO alliance” — wrongly indicating that Ukraine was a member of the 30-nation bloc."

The NATO alliance BORDERS UKRAINE.
If only the VP had realized that before her idiotic tweet.

This war started years ago with two US engineered coups that removed legally elected governments and installed US puppets.
I'd like to know how the US engineered a near unanimous vote to remove the then sitting president.

Maybe I'm a bit slow so could you explain it for us in detail?

How is he losing his ass?

Forcing Europe to pay for gas and then all commodities in Rubles is a massive VICTORY. Until now - the EU would have told Putin no and he'd have no upper hand. Now he owns half of Ukraine and is showing EU what's next if they don't listen.
Twenty plus thousand dead troops, over a thousand armored vehicles destroyed, a couple of hundred planes, helicopters, and drones lost and the Ukrainians capturing hundreds of his vehicles.

That and the fact his economy has been destroyed and his military has failed to reach their stated objectives having to withdraw back to eastern Ukraine to keep from being completely destroyed.

Failing to be able to take everything east and north of the River was a huge loss.

With his numerical superiority, about 20x across the board the should have been able to seize everything east of the River in days or weeks rather than being drawn into a war of attrition.

Worst of all the Euro's are now united against him and on top of providing aid to the Ukrainians all are now committed to big increases in their own defense spending including the recalcitrant Germans who have doubled theirs.

They'll be luck to get a negotiated peace agreement allowing them to keep a land corridor to Crimea at the rate he's going.

How is he losing his ass?

Forcing Europe to pay for gas and then all commodities in Rubles is a massive VICTORY. Until now - the EU would have told Putin no and he'd have no upper hand. Now he owns half of Ukraine and is showing EU what's next if they don't listen.
They are refusing to pay in Rubles. You should keep up with the news.

You're not going to win any elections going further if you lose the middle of he country with this kind of extremist bullshit.
I'm not expecting Republicans to run on impeaching Biden; however, if they take control of the House and Senate in 2022, they won't be afraid to impeach, convict, and remove Joe from the White House before November 2024 if it furthers their chances to take the White House.

Fwiw, if Biden and Trump die like Jeffrey Epstein, this country is better off.

H.Res.57 - 117th Congress (2021-2022): Impeaching Joseph R. Biden, President of the United States, for abuse of power by enabling bribery and other high crimes and misdemeanors.

H.Res.57 - Impeaching Joseph R. Biden, President of the United States, for abuse of power by enabling bribery and other high crimes and misdemeanors.117th Congress (2021-2022) | Get alerts

You folks are going to blow the best opportunity Republicans have had since 1980 if you don't stop acting like petulant angry children.
I don't know which "folks" you're referring to since I haven't been gullible enough to vote for Democrats or Republicans since 1980. I do remember the 1988 POTUS race when Biden and Trump each polled about where Kanye West did in 2020.

Imho, both wings of the US Corporate party serve the richest ten percent of Americans at the expense of the vast majority.
quote-one-of-the-best-predictors-of-policy-around-is-thomas-ferguson-s-investment-theory-of-noam-chomsky-134-32-34.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Investment_theory_of_party_competition#:~:text=The%20Investment%20theory%20of%20party,leading%20part%20in%20political%20systems.

Actually it's not. Foreign Policy is the absolute purview of the Executive branch. No law was broken in these negotiations.
Actually the Executive Branch doesn't have absolute authority, influence, or knowledge of foreign policy:

• "The president is commander-in-chief of the armed forces, but only Congress has authority to declare war and provide funding. The War Powers Act attempted to limit the president’s war-waging powers.
  • The president has the power to make treaties, with a two-thirds vote of the Senate, and has the power to make international agreements."
Who Makes U.S. Foreign Policy? | Boundless Political Science

Twenty plus thousand dead troops, over a thousand armored vehicles destroyed, a couple of hundred planes, helicopters, and drones lost and the Ukrainians capturing hundreds of his vehicles.
Got any proof for these claims?
While you're at it, how many Ukrainians have died so far for regime change in Russia?
Are you expecting Ukraine to defeat Russia in this conflict?

The Ukrainian conflict is a U.S./NATO Proxy War, but one which Russia is poised to win decisively – Scott Ritter | MR Online

if they take control of the House and Senate in 2022, they won't be afraid to impeach, convict, and remove Joe from the White House before November 2024 if it furthers their chances to take the White House.

The House can vote by a simple majority vote to impeach a president. However in the Senate , to convict and remove they'd need 67 Senators.

I think it would be great for the country to see the Neo-GOP spitefully Impeach President Biden out of revenge for having beaten Trumpyberra fair and square in 2020.

I think it would be great for the country to see the Neo-GOP spitefully Impeach President Biden out of revenge for having beaten Trumpyberra fair and square in 2020.
What would you be thinking (and feeling) if you woke up the morning after midterms to the news that 50% to 90% of incumbents in the US Congress who were running for reelection were FLUSHED from DC in a single news cycle?

IOW, remind the Rich why they fear Democracy:stir:

Forum List

Back