Biden Cannot Escape Impeachment for This Criminal Giveaway to his Generous Pals in China.

Biden still thinks he is a Senator who first won elected office 200 years ago.

But hey, your Dirty Diapered god is King so that is all you care about. America and it's citizens you could not give one shit about.

Long Live EmperorShitzHizPantz!

Heil Shitler!
You're mistaken. My God and my King dwells both in Heaven above and in my heart as a believer in his dear son, Jesus Christ.

And I have a gift for you. Kindly have your wife gently wash your filthy mouth out with child's soap in the shape of a cute little turtle.

1657226674692.png

The House cleared him. The Senate cleared him. The Special Counsel aka the Mueller Report found no fault whatsoever. Two impeachments fell through on account of them being based on Democrat Hillary's little white lies and stuff. I know what you really want, so: Here's 2 eggs and a beer for ya, sweetie:

The House Impeached him, not cleared him, twice. Barr's recounting of the Mueller report said that, the Mueller report did not. Hillary had nothing to do with the "Ukrainian Shakedown" or the "Plot" to overturn the valid election in 2020 of Joe Biden.

Why are ya'll so afraid of that woman?

1657226826250.png

I can't understand it.

Nonetheless, Prices started to rise more than 2 years ago, after hitting a low of 1.773 in April of 2020.

I was still mistaken about the time, Mr. Boo. Thanks for your good fortune of finding cheap gas in April of 2020. I bought gas 2 weeks ago and still have half a tank, because I'm not going out to avoid omichron since I am allergic to virus shots of all kinds. The last time I took one 4 years ago, I suffered a shock episode and was admitted into the er. Why I never contracted covid was because I felt responsible enough to wear masks on outings, and cut down on outings. My small farm place is pretty remote out in the country, and my gate is locked which means I can't purchase online products due to delivery problems. It's remote, so I'm investing time in learning Spanish lessons online. Thought it'd be handy if ever someone from across the border needed a local person to interpret something they needed to be heard about. I'm not even close to understanding what is said, though. They speak in several dialects online, and many of them use letters that sound different than our American language. It's complicated.

Last edited:
While Americans are unable to pay the high prices of gasoline, food, utilities, and higher local taxes, Biden instead of using resources to lower gas prices, he is giving more gas to China in our Naval Reserve Gas used for wartime emergencies only, not middle class Americans who are suffering from his inflation caused by high transportation costs.

You just gotta love how when asked if Biden knows about the oil going to China, etc., his press secretary can't even confirm it without "seeing that report"---

Meaning that she can't even say the USA did no such thing and doesn't know what Biden is doing if she needs to see some third party report to know what is going on in her own country.

And this is Lyin' Biden's Press Secretary???

You just gotta love how when asked if Biden knows about the oil going to China, etc., his press secretary can't even confirm it without "seeing that report"---

Meaning that she can't even say the USA did no such thing and doesn't know what Biden is doing if she needs to see some third party report to know what is going on in her own country.

And this is Lyin' Biden's Press Secretary???
I don't know, tbf. Maybe it's her first job. She looks so young.

I don't know, tbf. Maybe it's her first job. She looks so young.

What I'm saying is that if a reporter came to you and said that reports say you spent all last week in Pago Pago vacationing when you were home all week, why would you say you need to see the report first to say that the report was wrong?

You wouldn't.

Globalism...at least 6 billion people to uprise using the wealth deeded to us from our forefathers.... America first....330 million people to uprise using our own wealth.
Man, I hope that makes some sense to you cause........

Just the 50 state certified EC votes from Dec. that Congress counted on Jan 6th......and 7th.
But that proves NOTHING about HOW the election was conducted to get there. All it says is that on the day of certification, everyone followed suit simply dutifully certifying it.

There was no valid justification for the BigLie. None.
So Biden, the least popular and craziest man on the planet beat a 10,000 to 1 chance and defeated the most popular, successful president in history who got the most votes of any sitting president ever and you are satisfied that 130,000 discrepancies are just nothing to worry about? :lmao:

What is the name of Biden's oil company??
that guy must be making billions in record profit these days, like the other oil companies
The name of Biden's oil company? It could be "The Eternal Flamer." He minimized the real amount of gasoline he promised to give to China over more months and years than he will be in office. This shows using politics to weaponize his assault on the oil and gas industry, and the detriment Biden tends to beat up his political rivals good.

President Joe Biden’s on-going million barrel a day release of oil from nation’s oil reserve has depleted it to levels not seen since 1968. All at a time when the Biden administration has engaged in wholesale war against domestic energy producers under the guise of forcing energy transformation on America.​
You might ask who is getting our oil that is being drained from what effectively is our military’s national security oil savings bank​
Reuters reports that Communist China is one of the June recipients of the formerly strategic oil. China, let that set in. The same Communist China which has been in a one-sided war against the United States for at least a decade. The same Communist China which has been increasing their natural gas drilling and oil production, while the Biden administration has squashed domestic U.S. production.​
In response to the Biden policy induced high cost of gasoline, the Biden administration began a policy to drain the Strategic Petroleum Reserve beginning in October of 2021.​
Remember that this is the same Biden administration that is gutting plans for new oil and natural gas leases here in America. Interior Secretary Deb Haaland defended the plan which includes the possibility of offering zero new leases over the next five years through a written statement, “From day one, Illegitimate President Biden and I have made clear our commitment to transition to a clean energy economy,” encouraging the public to weigh in on our future now.​
By continuing to release the reserve oil, the Biden administration is attempting to replace domestic oil production that they have shuttered by spending the nation’s oil savings account in the hopes no one notices. Haaland’s statement reveals that they are also hoping their well-organized zombie environmental bots will comment on their zero federal oil lease plan in sufficient numbers to justify moving forward with it. Obviously ignoring the millions upon millions of voters who will be turning Democrats out at the polls in November due to their insane America Last energy policies.​
Let’s be clear. Depleting our nation’s military’s ability to survive wartime oil shortages by releasing our oil reserves for political purposes is dangerous and foolhardy, but allowing that oil to be exported to Communist China rather refined to lower gasoline prices in America reveals the Biden administration to be politically stupid, militarily blind and callous to those Americans who are suffering in their determination to transform our economy. The same dependency that European leaders find themselves in when dealing with Russia, that has resulted in U.S. Strategic Petroleum Reserve crude flowing to Europe at “rates never seen before,” according to OilPrice.com
Government by madpeople should be avoided. Unfortunately, the Speaker of the House is not going to do her job of removing a demented tyrant from the Oval Office because of her loyalty to partisanship and not the protection of the American people. In the meantime, Russia is seeking to overrun the State of Alaska because of our weak President, and because imho, somebody is gonna get a lot of rubles in their offshore account. Guess who. My source for this information: Putin’s loyalists have set their sights on Alaska, making threats to grab the territory back from America

If we don't cooperate, Putin has no compunctions about turning nukes on our 49th state, plus he can sick the N Korean option through China if he cares to.

Donnie Boy will STILL be in JAIL
That is very dubious in the extreme. President Trump has done no wrong to this nation. He's done a lot of good, but Biden wrecked that as payback to oil companies who didn't care for his antics of taking foreign aid away from third world countries for 47 years.

Oh the old "I thought You wanted less government" dodge?

My proposal was at your whining demand for a way to release petroleum reserves and have that benefit the US instead of China. That being needed given Biden's ideology driven attacks on the American energy sector.

I'm not "good" with the whole corrupt mess. The real solution is not draining our defensive supply for a temporary political benefit for the party of over-regulation. The solution is to stop hindering American oil production so we can get back to pre-Biden supplies and prices.
If you want to get back to pre Biden gas prices Just help spread the virus far & wide, Again

The House Impeached him, not cleared him, twice. Barr's recounting of the Mueller report said that, the Mueller report did not. Hillary had nothing to do with the "Ukrainian Shakedown" or the "Plot" to overturn the valid election in 2020 of Joe Biden.

Why are ya'll so afraid of that woman?

View attachment 667488

I can't understand it.
Christians do not fear any forms of Satan.

But that proves NOTHING about HOW the election was conducted to get there. All it says is that on the day of certification, everyone followed suit simply dutifully certifying it.

So Biden, the least popular and craziest man on the planet beat a 10,000 to 1 chance and defeated the most popular, successful president in history who got the most votes of any sitting president ever and you are satisfied that 130,000 discrepancies are just nothing to worry about? :lmao:
SHOW ME EXACTUALY WHERE YOU GOT THE INFORMATION. who is the most popular president in history? Most votes of ANY president ?

Forum List

Back