Biden Cannot Escape Impeachment for This Criminal Giveaway to his Generous Pals in China.

well, that took all of 12 seconds....

Oh, got it....Somehow, Biden selling oil to China is Republican's fault, right?
And by “Biden selling oil to China” you took that to mean that I thought he personally sells the oil? Boy, I think we are learning who’s the real moron in this conversation.

So, your position is that there’s nothing that can be done by Biden to stop those sales?

And by “Biden selling oil to China” you took that to mean that I thought he personally sells the oil? Boy, I think we are learning who’s the real moron in this conversation.

So, your position is that there’s nothing that can be done by Biden to stop those sales?

The only thing he, or any other POTUS, can do is not sell the oil from the SPR to start with. Which is what he should have done.

Other than that, there is no possible way to dictate what happens to it once a multi-national company buys it.

Nope

IMPEACHMENT was based on FACTS

That’s how we roll
There were no facts. The lying FBI along with the lying DOJ lied about Russian Collusion and they knew it was a lie, AND Piglosi and the Democrats also knew it was a lie because they financed the lie and paid Vlad Putin for The Dossier.

He personally lubes up his ass for Xi and Putin but as far as selling oil or the office of The Presidency he uses middlemen and bagmen for that like his son Hunter.

You fucking idiots.

The US sold oil to American oil companies

What happens to it after that is on those companies

Biden is robbing the American taxpayer for the benefit of China, who will no doubt kick back to him. He should be charged under the RICO statute.

Decency, humanity and freedom only prevail when real people are willing to sacrifice it ALL to defend those against evil men.

Failing that, you get Oligarchs, radical Progressives, totalitarianism and Bidens

This is NOT what happened.
You triple , corruption loving, dictator boot licking imbecile.
DemNazis love their fellow lying scumbag Nazis. Notice how Biden makes loopholes for Putin and Xi and Ukraine where the Biden Corruption Inc has made their fortunes their entire corrupt lives.

Oh really moron?

Describe the exact mechanism that got that oil to where it ended up
Joe Biden releases Strategic Oil Reserves meant for American Citizens.
Xi gives him a call and says I feel horny tonight Quid Pro Joe.
And you owe me for rigging the 2020 election with The Obama Fauci BioWeapon you paid us to unleash on America.
And don't forget, if you don't give me the oil, then Hunter Biden does not get any more Child Sex Slaves next time you two roll into Bejing.
We might even have a copy of Hunter's hard drive. I gave a copy to our mutual friend Putin so make sure you give him plenty of loopholes in your silly sanctions. Send me some more oil you diaper shitting dimwit or else.
Got me Faux Joe?

Then Joe gets on his knees and "polishes Xi's shoes"

Nobody’s getting impeached. That’s just a Trumpista wet dream.
Like Russian Collusion was for The Treasonous Left and their moles in the FBI and DOJ.

Only they financed the Russian Collusion - Crossfire Hurricane COUP themselves and then lied to the American People about it for the past 6 years.

Why is blowjob Joe not in jail for extorting the Ukraine and his son's bribery and money laundering scheme taking payoffs from Ukrainian and Russian Oligarchs and laundering it through Burisma?
Because that did not happen and you are crazy

I am not fond of Democrats primarily because they can be quite stupid. For example, in 2016, young Democrats who were offended that Bernie didn't get the Democratic nomination, voted for Trump in large enough numbers in Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania to give Trump the Presidency. Can anyone think of anything more stupid?

Yes I can. Hillary should have made a deal with Bernie to make him the VP Candidate to help carry his base to the vote. Like Kennedy did with Johnson. Tim had no base much less an excited one.

Yes I can. Hillary should have made a deal with Bernie to make him the VP Candidate to help carry his base to the vote. Like Kennedy did with Johnson. Tim had no base much less an excited one.
I actually recall from back then (fuck, why I wasn't drunk??!!) that Hillary was sure she was a shoe-in so she picked Kaine because she could get along nicely with him. :eusa_wall:

Impeach Biden and bring back Mr minus 60000 Trump??

A picture is worth a thousand words"​

The image features a headline that reads: HISTORIC JOB GROWTH UNDER BIDEN. Below, a graph titled Average monthly job growth by president. The y-axis ranges from 0K to 600K. Along the x-axis, different presidents' data is presented with their pictures: -Reagan: 168,000 -H.W. Bush: 60,000 -Clinton: 221,000 -Bush: 32,000 -Obama: 120,000 -Trump: -60,000 -Biden: 527,000 A footer reads: That's 9 million jobs added under Biden.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA

Sorry, I think Bernie's followers making Trump our President was far more stupid.

Impeach Biden and bring back Mr minus 60000 Trump??

A picture is worth a thousand words"​

The image features a headline that reads: HISTORIC JOB GROWTH UNDER BIDEN. Below, a graph titled Average monthly job growth by president. The y-axis ranges from 0K to 600K. Along the x-axis, different presidents' data is presented with their pictures: -Reagan: 168,000 -H.W. Bush: 60,000 -Clinton: 221,000 -Bush: 32,000 -Obama: 120,000 -Trump: -60,000 -Biden: 527,000 A footer reads: That's 9 million jobs added under Biden.' data is presented with their pictures: -Reagan: 168,000 -H.W. Bush: 60,000 -Clinton: 221,000 -Bush: 32,000 -Obama: 120,000 -Trump: -60,000 -Biden: 527,000 A footer reads: That's 9 million jobs added under Biden.

I don't see a worldwide pandemic on the chart. The decline in job growth under Trump just happen to coincide with COVID and shutdowns as did Biden's job growth with the opening up after COVID. There is no way you folks can be this stupid.

Forum List

Back