Biden Cannot Escape Impeachment for This Criminal Giveaway to his Generous Pals in China.

So, since you have been proven to be a moron that think the president of the US not only personally auctions off the oil but also controls the oil companies you have to instead post your sexual fantasies about me.
I’m not the one making excuses for your elderly man crush…That’s all you duffer…

So answer me this, with gas, and energy prices soaring to new highs every day why did your wrinkled boyfriend shut down a major offshore lease? Why did the dumbass shut down Keystone, and large sectors of ANWAR? And, why did they fail to turn in the 5 year plan for drilling offshore ensuring that NO new oil would be tapped?

You sir are the biggest moron on currently.

ABC reports, "The European Union's parliament on Thursday overwhelmingly condemned the end of constitutional protections for abortion in the United States and called for such safeguards to be enshrined in the EU's fundamental rights charter.

“It teaches us a lesson: Women’s and girls’ human rights can never be taken for granted, and we must always fight to defend them,” Swedish politician Helene Fritzon said.

"Underscoring fears that anti-abortion movements might expand in Europe, some legislators said they wanted to see EU-wide protections adopted."

“The United States has clearly shown why we must use every tool available to safeguard abortion rights in the European Union," said Stéphane Séjourné the president of the Renew Europe group in the EU Parliament.

Congratulations to the Republican Party. Because of the powerful influence of the religious right. the Republican Party has made the United States a pariah among nations.

Once again Vladimir Putin is pleased that he helped Donald Trump become President in 2016. Trump's three selections to the Supreme Court made all this possible.

The forum's Republicans will probably remain silent about these issues. They rarely talk about their own party. It is off-limits. Also, they don't care, and they don't have the background to respond.

Most will have to consult the nearest Webster's to find out what pariah means.

Republicans are expected to win control of Congress in November because the Democrats are busy blaming the Democratic President because his goals are being blocked by Senate Republicans.

I am proud to be an Independent.
Sounds more like you are embarrassed to be a Republican -- but I am use to seeing Republicans pretend that it was Trump that was the outlier instead of the fact that Trump was just the product of Republicanism for the past 40 years......

You folks remind me of Bush era republicans who suddenly claimed they were Independents because they put on funny little hats and claimed they were Tea-Party -- because they were too embarrassed to admit the obvious...which is, a party that offers grievances and fearmongering instead of policy solutions have no choice but to appeal to depravity....

I’m not the one making excuses for your elderly man crush…That’s all you duffer…

Stating facts and having actual knowledge of how our government operates is not "making excuses"

So answer me this, with gas, and energy prices soaring to new highs every day why did your wrinkled boyfriend shut down a major offshore lease? Why did the dumbass shut down Keystone, and large sectors of ANWAR? And, why did they fail to turn in the 5 year plan for drilling offshore ensuring that NO new oil would be tapped?

Because he a fucking dumb ass trying to appease the far left climate idiots. I do not agree with any of his policies, did not even agree with selling oil out of the SPR.

But just because I disagree with him and his policies does not mean I need to pretend that he personally auctions off the oil from the SPR.

Stating facts and having actual knowledge of how our government operates is not "making excuses"

Because he a fucking dumb ass trying to appease the far left climate idiots. I do not agree with any of his policies, did not even agree with selling oil out of the SPR.

But just because I disagree with him and his policies does not mean I need to pretend that he personally auctions off the oil from the SPR.
Why are you arguing strawmen then? Show me where I ever said that ”he personally auctions off oil” ? You can’t, so like so many boilerplate leftists you make it up, then argue that.

You can't impeach Biden for Republican lies.
You're biased. The man has dementia and is screwing the American people so he can be the richest man in the world instead of Elon Musk, who at least worked for his living and didn't plaguarize everything he read that sounded like a vote-getter. By the way, Democrats impeached Trump based on their own sorry lies.

Why are you arguing strawmen then? Show me where I ever said that ”he personally auctions off oil” ? You can’t, so like so many boilerplate leftists you make it up, then argue that.

It is the point of the OP you fucking moron. It is the point you have been arguing this whole time.

You're biased. The man has dementia and is screwing the American people so he can be the richest man in the world instead of Elon Musk, who at least worked for his living and didn't plaguarize everything he read that sounded like a vote-getter. By the way, Democrats impeached Trump based on their own sorry lies.
Nope

IMPEACHMENT was based on FACTS

That’s how we roll

Yeah, and you all want to be just like the Dems, congrats. You have yet to state an impeachable offense that could be used.

Nobody’s getting impeached. That’s just a Trumpista wet dream.
Your filthy mouth deserves a little soap:
1657281131413.png

Pour a tablespoon in a cup of water and mix.
Then gargle.
If yo mouth is still filthy, rinse with cod liver oil.​

Yeah, and you all want to be just like the Dems, congrats. You have yet to state an impeachable offense that could be used.
I'm not a lawyer. Screwing the American people out of the truth to the degree that Democrat politicians do should result in a ticket to Antarctica.

Forum List

Back