Biden Cannot Escape Impeachment for This Criminal Giveaway to his Generous Pals in China.

I agree with all of this

But that is not the topic of the thread, the topic of the thread is the mistaken idea that the POTUS is a god and can dictate where private companies sell something
If he makes it a condition of releasing the petroleum reserves to oil companies, he can set the rules to benefit the American people instead if just Xi.

If he can dictate opening and closing of pipelines why can't he dictate conditions of a sale of federal property?

WHATEVER.

Look what the Dems have done by trying to impeach Trump for everything.

Now, any POTUS that farts - gets screams for IMPEACHMENT!!!

The US political system becomes more of a joke every day.
There is a huge difference, Sandisk. Trump was innocent of all charges against him even though the Press broke with the idea that a man is innocent until proven guilty. Their pretense was they could "prove" Trump was guilty of .... something. They couldn't, and He wasn't guilty of anything according to a pre-Mueller House probe, Senate probe, the Mueller Report, two Pelosi-induced faux impeachments, and malicious as well as false charges aka January 6, 2021 fantasy, also brought to the public's attention by Democrats.

Biden's got a long history of bribery, extortion, and a suicided underage sex abuse provider...
1657216478688.png

Trump's White House, Staff, and supporters had these death threats to deal with: 14 Times Republican Officials Viciously Harassed, Threatened With Death

Maxine Waters' inciting stalking threats to Trump's supporters

Lies and hoaxes by Pelosi, Schiff, Nadler, et al:

Last edited:
Watch as the Amazing Joe Biden escapes the Neo-GOP Revenge Impeachment while doing the back stroke no less, if the Neo-GOP can flip the House in a few months.

But I beg Fascist Neo-GOP CryBabies to try.

So they will impeach Biden to make Harris President?

Then impeach Harris to make Pelosi president?

None of those are winning scenarios.
Harris who never investigated anything Biden said she was Czar of? Who cackles like a medieval witch cooking over a cauldron of bubbling toil and trouble? She is hardly presidential material, but even so, that remains to be seen. First, Biden has to be found guilty of the charges against him. He is innocent before proven guilty, you know.

If he makes it a condition of releasing the petroleum reserves to oil companies, he can set the rules to benefit the American people instead if just Xi.

If he can dictate opening and closing of pipelines why can't he dictate conditions of a sale of federal property?
Why do you think the reserves need to be opened up?

Exactly

He can even create an EO telling you that you have to consent to being needle raped against your will or lose your job.
Whatever happened to "My Body, My Choice?"

Apples and oranges. Once it is sold there is no power for the POTUS to do anything.

And again, oil is oil. It all goes into the global marketplace. It is all sold by the oil companies on the same market place. We do not have an oil shortage in the US, but prices are still high because there is a global shortage

Haven't you noticed he waved the same magic wand you accused him of using to cause oil prices to spike, to now lower the price of oil by over $20. Since, you know, he completely controls everything that goes on in the world. ;)
Are you talking about that eighteen cents cut per gallon that went from $2 to $5 in less than a month? And how many times has Biden said one thing only to reverse himself the morning after. *sigh*.
Groping, groping, groping...
1657218045352.png
1657218059664.png
1657218139387.png
1657218215289.png

1657218356489.png
1657218305774.png
1657218388415.png

Why are you calling me numbnuts? The guy I was responding to, Seymour Flops was commenting about the reserves, I simply asked a question
Asking Flopes a question seems futile, to me anyway. I mean I realize beautriss started this thread about a gop talking point that has no morphed from being about the impotency of trying to affect oil prices to now that Biden is doing something "wrong" with "our oil." But what exactly would be wrong with him releasing reserves that are sold to other countries? It's not like we aren't producing oil like we weren't in the 1970s. It's not like oil will continue to rise in price until at some time alternative fuels actual alternatives.

I do wonder why we have tariffs on CANADIAN solar. Are they somehow cheating or can't we make panels as well as they do? Why aren't there windfarms along Calif's coast so they can stop having brownouts? But the oil strategic reserves? WTF

Asking Flopes a question seems futile, to me anyway. I mean I realize beautriss started this thread about a gop talking point that has no morphed from being about the impotency of trying to affect oil prices to now that Biden is doing something "wrong" with "our oil." But what exactly would be wrong with him releasing reserves that are sold to other countries? It's not like we aren't producing oil like we weren't in the 1970s. It's not like oil will continue to rise in price until at some time alternative fuels actual alternatives.

I do wonder why we have tariffs on CANADIAN solar. Are they somehow cheating or can't we make panels as well as they do? Why aren't there windfarms along Calif's coast so they can stop having brownouts? But the oil strategic reserves? WTF
China Joes, China Obamas, and The China Clintons have their hooks in American Manufacturing and we cannot do DICK anymore without China being involved in one way or another, but that is the price you pay for the CHINACRAT Party being in power.

CHINACRATS SAME AS THE PUTINCRATS SAME AS DEMNAZIS WHICH ARE THE SAME AS THEM NAZIS

Windfarms and solar panels are a joke. They ruin the scenery and natural landscape, they are made of toxic materials, and human slaves are used to mine them, and they are inefficient and expensive to build and offer far less return for the dollar than plain old natural gas, petro and Coal.

God gave us coal cuz he loves us.

So start using it again.

Why do you think the reserves need to be opened up?
You need to keep up with current events. Two weeks ago, Putin threatened to Nuke anybody who was helping the Ukraine army protect their people from his deadly, long-range missile campaigns against the people of Ukraine. We're low on oil reserves, because Putin gave away more future oil to China than is stored in Midwest, Wyoming. He is in Beijing's pocket after all those millions and billions he extorted from them on Obama's administration's watch. I remember seeing a gone-viral video of him bragging about his "points" he earned for Obama for their second term payoffs. Biden can't help himself. He extorts and brags, extorts and brags, estorts and brags. Don't you Democrats know how unconstitutional taking money, jewels, and gifts from foreign countries is?
Yeah, except it took over two years for gas to do that but hell yeah! Great Lie!

Biden hasn't been President for two years. Great lie yourself. As for me, when you're a septuagenarian, time gets away from you. Couple of years may seem like a couple of weeks. Of that, mea maxima culpa. What's your excuse for casting the first stone?

You need to keep up with current events. Two weeks ago, Putin threatened to Nuke anybody who was helping the Ukraine army protect their people from his deadly, long-range missile campaigns against the people of Ukraine. We're low on oil reserves, because Putin gave away more future oil to China than is stored in Midwest, Wyoming. He is in Beijing's pocket after all those millions and billions he extorted from them on Obama's administration's watch. I remember seeing a gone-viral video of him bragging about his "points" he earned for Obama for their second term payoffs. Biden can't help himself. He extorts and brags, extorts and brags, estorts and brags. Don't you Democrats know how unconstitutional taking money, jewels, and gifts from foreign countries is?

Biden hasn't been President for two years. Great lie yourself. As for me, when you're a septuagenarian, time gets away from you. Couple of years may seem like a couple of weeks. Of that, mea maxima culpa. What's your excuse for casting the first stone?
Biden still thinks he is a Senator who first won elected office 200 years ago.

But hey, your Dirty Diapered god is King so that is all you care about. America and it's citizens you could not give one shit about.

Long Live EmperorShitzHizPantz!

Heil Shitler!

Funny stuff. He was as guilty of all charges and only escaped being tossed to the curb by Neo-GOP party loyalist who obviously put party over Country.
The House cleared him. The Senate cleared him. The Special Counsel aka the Mueller Report found no fault whatsoever. Two impeachments fell through on account of them being based on Democrat Hillary's little white lies and stuff. I know what you really want, so: Here's 2 eggs and a beer for ya, sweetie:

1657225133084.png
1657225263323.png

:auiqs.jpg: Enjoy! :laughing0301:

We're low on oil reserves, because Putin gave away more future oil to China than is stored in Midwest, Wyoming.
What makes you think we are low on oil reserves? Last I heard we still had close to 400 million barrels in reserve

Apples and oranges. Once it is sold there is no power for the POTUS to do anything.

And again, oil is oil. It all goes into the global marketplace. It is all sold by the oil companies on the same market place. We do not have an oil shortage in the US, but prices are still high because there is a global shortage
Wow, that should be Biden’s campaign slogan.

Biden: I’m Powerless!

If what you say is true, and it isn’t, you are supporting Biden for releasing our oil reserves, thus weakening the United States, in order to benefit the world.

So, another Biden campaign slogan:

Everyone But America First!

Funny that you think Biden has the power to force oil companies to stop pipelines, stop drilling, and spend trillions making oil refining Earth friendly, but you don’t think he can sell them reserve oil on the condition that they refine it in U.S. refineries and sell the gasoline to U.S. distributors.

I guess you’re right. Biden hasn’t shown much competence, so that might be too tough for him. My grandma could do it, but Not Biden.

Again, put the burden on them to bring down U.S. prices and they will figure out a way, if it means getting their hands on the strategic reserve. If not, stop releasing the reserves to them. You really think normal Americans would approve of depleting the strategic reserve to make Chinese corporations more wealthy? If so, tell him to keep doing it, right up to January 2025.

Forum List

Back