Biden Campaign Making Mistake

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
Biden is spending $6M in Texas according to the Texas Tribune.

Its a terrible idea for 2 reasons.

First, he doesn't need Texas
Second, it isn't going to work.

Democrats...sometimes you've got to just shake your head.

Biden doesn't have $6M. That money came from rich elitists, globalists, and probably the Chinese.

Last polls I saw showed up to a 5 point deficit for Joe Biden. He may or may not win Texas. Both projected electoral maps show it as a toss up at the moment, though usually a Republican backing state. Biden campaign is out raising trump campaign like crazy. It is good that Texas get attention from the campaign, as 1. You never know, til you know and it is too early to write off undecided states based on history. 2. In a perfect world it would be good for Biden to ads in all states, as he is running for election to President of all states and should get his message out to all states.

Year after year after year we hear that Texas is turning blue....:cuckoo:

He is going to win anyway. May as well spend the money somewhere and help the down ballot

Cornyn isn't going to lose either so it's a waste:

All of these light blue states can use the down ballot money better:

1602109708924.png

Wow -- when did YOU become a "fiscal conservative" ?? :biggrin: Might be an opening the OMB or CBO for ya if you can tell me the diff between the two... :laughing0301:

Speaking of mistakes....what happened to The Kid Sniffers brillant campaign slogan ' Build Back Better'?

What a dumb ass old Fingers is.
Without a doubt the worst slogan ever!

He is going to win anyway. May as well spend the money somewhere and help the down ballot

View attachment 398449

I don't see a Dem pickup happening in Georgia, and yes, Cornyn won't lose, but every member of the House is running not to mention state legislative seats the Democrats could pick up in the suburbs where Republicans are getting weak.

He doesn't have to win in Texas. A close race will help down ballot, and change lots of plans in future elections. Biden has enough cash, and it's worthwhile.

View attachment 398449

I don't see a Dem pickup happening in Georgia, and yes, Cornyn won't lose, but every member of the House is running not to mention state legislative seats the Democrats could pick up in the suburbs where Republicans are getting weak.

Me neither...GA won't be a DEM pick up.

True...the House is running and maybe it will matter in a few races.

But the House looks like it will stay blue. Flipping the Senate is paramount. Collins may be gone, Ernst is fighting for her political life, McSally may be gone, The NC race is interesting.

Everybody already knows who they are voting for and Texas has Democratic Party operatives there who want a piece of the pie.
That's just how parties work.

Everybody already knows who they are voting for and Texas has Democratic Party operatives there who want a piece of the pie.

Perhaps. If that is the case however, the battle ground states would be a better buy.

Perhaps. If that is the case however, the battle ground states would be a better buy.
There are no battleground States.
Emotional people vote D.
Rational people vote R.
It's really that simple.
Rallies are a waste of time.

Biden doesn't have $6M. That money came from rich elitists, globalists, and probably the Chinese.
So what? Trump doesn't have any money either. His businesses are a house of cards that are mortgaged to the hilt and most assets are losing money. I remember him saying he could self-finance his campaign, but that's a joke.

So what? Trump doesn't have any money either. His businesses are a house of cards that are mortgaged to the hilt and most assets are losing money. I remember him saying he could self-finance his campaign, but that's a joke.
Thanks to the hateful morons who run CNN and MSNBC, Trump doesn't have to spend a penny.
Tell us...Do you think CNN and MSNBC are run by smart people?

Thanks to the hateful morons who run CNN and MSNBC, Trump doesn't have to spend a penny.

He's not getting the earned/free media he got in 2016.

That was one of the original lies...that he would not take contributions....he started on day one.

He doesn't need it.
It's hilarious that the Lame Stream Media is playing it like Wall Street hates Trump.
Wall Street is rooting for Trump's Economy.
Yet I have seen 2 signs for Biden in Uniondale, NY.

Forum List

Back