Biden Calls Jill VP

Leo123

Diamond Member
Aug 26, 2017
Another Biden gaffe.....
White House Alters Transcript to Clean Up After Yet Another Biden Gaffe
1649019516962.png

Biden said of First Lady Jill Biden: “And I’m deeply proud of the work she’s doing as first lady with Joining Forces initiative she started with Michelle Obama when she was vice president, and now carries on.” In the WhiteHouse.gov version, we get “And I’m deeply proud of the work she is doing as First Lady with Joining Forces initiative she started with Michelle Obama when "I" was Vice President and now carries on.”

Another verbal accident and the WH has another 'clean up on aisle 3' moment.

Another Biden gaffe.....
View attachment 625695
Biden said of First Lady Jill Biden: “And I’m deeply proud of the work she’s doing as first lady with Joining Forces initiative she started with Michelle Obama when she was vice president, and now carries on.” In the WhiteHouse.gov version, we get “And I’m deeply proud of the work she is doing as First Lady with Joining Forces initiative she started with Michelle Obama when "I" was Vice President and now carries on.”

Yes, yes, yes...

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe gaffe No. 1,243...

Dog bites Man...

Not exactly news...

Although Faux News is all over that like flies on $hit already...

Pouncing like the good little RumpBots that they are...

But... in the REAL world... what the hell... it's a pimple... it's a flea... it's a gnat... it's a flyspeck...

So long as the guy gets the Big Stuff more right than wrong, it's enough, for a Placeholder President, until someone new and better comes along in 2024...

Old Joe got hired to do two things...

1. get Rump out of the Oval Office

2. hold the fort until the cavalry comes over the hill

I don't expect much more from him, and couldn't care less about most of his gaffes... this one included...

Last edited:
Another Biden gaffe.....
View attachment 625695

Yep. You can expect more of these gaffes, too, as this is a common speech problem that virtually every old person has.

That's why grandma runs through 8 names before nailing yours. It is not a sign of a disorder, in and of itself. It's a normal part of the aging process.

Yes, yes, yes...

Dog bites Man...

Not exactly news...

What the hell...

So long as the guy gets the Big Stuff more right than wrong, it's enough, for a Placeholder President, until someone new and better comes along in 2024...
Problem is neither side is running anything newer or better?

2024 is either Biden or Harris and on the Right it is most likely Trump, so please tell me how that is newer or better?

Problem is neither side is running anything newer or better?

2024 is either Biden or Harris and on the Right it is most likely Trump, so please tell me how that is newer or better?
Its not. Getting rid of the mentally ill orange pile of shit wasn't a cure-all or a happy ending to the problems that all existed before he poured his fat ass down the escalator. All it did was get us back to where we were, warts and all.

Yes, yes, yes...

Dog bites Man...

Not exactly news...

But... in the REAL world... what the hell... it's a pimple... it's a flea... it's a gnat... it's a flyspeck...

It is amazing how you TDSers can turn any thread into Trump bashing. Biden fucked up.....again.....and the WH altered the transcript to cover it up. Makes one wonder what else they're covering up. You know damn well, that IF that were Trump you guys would be running around with your hair on fire.

Its not. Getting rid of the mentally ill orange pile of shit wasn't a cure-all or a happy ending to the problems that all existed before he poured his fat ass down the escalator. All it did was get us back to where we were, warts and all.
gospel according to the looney leftist deep state. LOL

You really have to wonder about the leftist cult. They see all the troubles that are going on.They have to see that something is not right but yet not only do they defend it they make every excuse in the book.
I never was a big supporter of either side but the left has completely lost it.

You really have to wonder about the leftist cult. They see all the troubles that are going on.They have to see that something is not right but yet not only do they defend it they make every excuse in the book.
I never was a big supporter of either side but the left has completely lost it.
Whiny, random outburst

Cult tourettes

Yep. You can expect more of these gaffes, too, as this is a common speech problem that virtually every old person has.

That's why grandma runs through 8 names before nailing yours. It is not a sign of a disorder, in and of itself. It's a normal part of the aging process.
No doubt you’d give Trump the same excuse. Lol.

That ol boy just ain't wrapped too tight.

But, he's apparently representative of 81 million of the electorate. So they say.

Maybe we need to get rid of the electorate if this asshat is the best of them. Ha.

A lot of the electorate who align with the Republican Party, and even many Independents, seem to fall in line with his foreign policy narrative of late as well.

These scoundrels have no fear whatsoever of any kind of meaningful pushback from the electorate. None whatsoever.

who are you trying to kid?.....if this was trump you would be all over the guy....

Dat moron fucks something up every day, doesn't he? A couple of days ago it was Michelle Obama being VP.

Forum List

Back