Biden calls Fox reporter a “stupid SOB” after he asks question

I didn't say it's not the highest in 40 years. I said you're an idiot for claiming it's an annual rate of 7% for 2021. The annual rate for 2021 is 4.7%, not 7.0%. And Biden gets the blame.

"Mitt Romney jab at Biden over 7 percent inflation ignores rising wages"​

Mitt Romney jab at Biden over 7 percent inflation ignores rising wages

"Consumer prices rose by 7 percent in 2021"

Taxes, Fiscal Policy, and Inflation - Tax Unfiltered

"Inflation rises 7% over the past year, highest since 1982"​

Inflation rises 7% over the past year, highest since 1982

"US inflation rises to 7 percent – Bitcoin picks up"​

2022 - US inflation rises to 7 percent - Bitcoin picks up

US consumer prices rise 6.8 percent, near 40-year high​

US consumer prices rise 6.8 percent, near 40-year high

"Current Annual inflation for the 12 months ending in December 2021 is 7.04%"​

What is the Current U.S. Inflation Rate?

"December prices rise 7 percent compared with a year ago, as 2021 inflation reaches highest in 40 years"​

December prices rise 7 percent compared with a year ago, as 2021 inflation reaches highest in 40 years

Nope. Biden is an entirely different league. What part of $10 trillion in his first year didn't you understand?

I do not understand why you did not wipe the crap off that number after you pulled it out of our butt

"Mitt Romney jab at Biden over 7 percent inflation ignores rising wages"​

Mitt Romney jab at Biden over 7 percent inflation ignores rising wages

"Consumer prices rose by 7 percent in 2021"

Taxes, Fiscal Policy, and Inflation - Tax Unfiltered

"Inflation rises 7% over the past year, highest since 1982"​

Inflation rises 7% over the past year, highest since 1982

"US inflation rises to 7 percent – Bitcoin picks up"​

2022 - US inflation rises to 7 percent - Bitcoin picks up

US consumer prices rise 6.8 percent, near 40-year high​

US consumer prices rise 6.8 percent, near 40-year high

"Current Annual inflation for the 12 months ending in December 2021 is 7.04%"​

What is the Current U.S. Inflation Rate?

"December prices rise 7 percent compared with a year ago, as 2021 inflation reaches highest in 40 years"​

December prices rise 7 percent compared with a year ago, as 2021 inflation reaches highest in 40 years
LOL

That sure is a desperate attempt from someone who doesn't know the difference between 1981 & 1982 to show inflation is up 7% for the month of December. Meanwhile, the annual average increase for 2021 is still 4.7%.

Seriously, there is nothing you can post which can alter that reality.

face-palm-gif.278959

LOL

That sure is a desperate attempt from someone who doesn't know the difference between 1981 & 1982 to show inflation is up 7% for the month of December. Meanwhile, the annual average increase for 2021 is still 4.7%.

Seriously, there is nothing you can post which can alter that reality.

face-palm-gif.278959
My co-workers who make at least 80K/year and up have taken notice of food and utility bills skyrocketing.

My co-workers who make at least 80K/year and up have taken notice of food and utility bills skyrocketing.

My food and gas bills are MUCH higher.

The commuists say it is only temporary...so I guess I will turn in my receipts and they will reimburse me for the extra money I am spending.

That is his son you dumbass. You cannot tell the father for the son.
I know how the saying goes. You are the one who got it wrong.
There's no doubt Hunter Biden is Joe's son. Just look at what a screw up he is.

Last edited:
The producer price index is a much more important number and its well over 10% at this point.
Meaning at least a 12% price hike is on it's way for CPI.

While you are obsessed with billions, the whole concept of the risk exposure a US Oil company must undergo for a 5 percent margin against MORE BILLIONS in revenue goes right over your head when compared to the margin of billions at a 3x rate the Federal Government takes in risk free from the oil company (Billions) or the the billions a big tech company takes in at a 26 percent margin. You obviously have no clue how to read a P & L Statement nor do you understand economic risk.

Keep up your obsession with Billions at US Oil Companies without providing any context. It serves as great exposure on you.
That the government takes in? You understand that all the oil on public lands is our oil, don't you? The oil companies pay pennies for a lease that allows them to take our oil.

My food and gas bills are MUCH higher.

The commuists say it is only temporary...so I guess I will turn in my receipts and they will reimburse me for the extra money I am spending.
Give back all that Gubmint money you got as well then

Forum List

Back