Biden calls Fox reporter a “stupid SOB” after he asks question

1643118717511.png

Calling the reporter "a stupid son of a bitch" is a net plus for Joe.

People hate reporters.

I bet Joe's approval rating goes up 2 points the next poll.

Why should Trump supporters expect something out of Biden supporters they supported from Trump?
Why would the party that claims they want to heal the country and unite us say something this stupid? Why would the party excuse this behavior after ripping the Republicans for it for four years?

Doocy laughed off Biden's comments moments later on "The Five," saying "Yeah, nobody has fact-checked him yet and said it's not true,"

Later on, Biden called to "clear the air," according to Doocy. Biden reportedly told Doocy that his comments were "nothing personal" and encouraged the Fox News reporter to continue asking about different topics than the rest of the press corps.

Too soon for a link, but Peter Doocey asked Biden a question about inflation, and Biden - in his typical, out-of-control anger - called him a “stupid son of a bitch.”

No wonder they don’t let Biden talk. Anger and senility do not a good president make.
Presidents have been this way for a couple centuries now, why are we shocked? Biden got caught with a hot mike, many Presidents have said worse.

Why would the party that claims they want to heal the country and unite us say something this stupid? Why would the party excuse this behavior after ripping the Republicans for it for four years?

I think you have a mental issue yourself to place what one person did upon thousands of people who did not.

Too soon for a link, but Peter Doocey asked Biden a question about inflation, and Biden - in his typical, out-of-control anger - called him a “stupid son of a bitch.”

No wonder they don’t let Biden talk. Anger and senility do not a good president make.
As did tump when he took reporters questions. Anger and senility do not a good president make.
Granted, Biden should not have addressed Doocy's stupidity at all. His press secretary handles Doocey's stupidity easily and without the insults.

Well, at least Biden is trying to unite the country.

“I’d like to, I’d like to raise a delicate subject, but with utmost respect for your life accomplishments and the high office you hold: a poll released this morning by Politico/Morning Consult found 49% of registered voters disagreeing with the statement, ‘Joe Biden is mentally fit,’” the reporter said. “Not even a majority of Democrats who responded strongly affirmed that statement.”

They should have polled the leftists on this board.....100% agree that Biden is in PERFECT COGNITIVE HEALTH.

Well, at least Biden is trying to unite the country.
He is uniting them in going against himself.
5% approval is within the margin of error....
So it's at this point that no one has any admiration of the man or respect for him. The only ones defending him are party loyalists as well as those from outside America who want to see its downfall.

And?

Averaging the monthly inflation doesn't change the fact that it's the highest inflation in 40 years.

And guess who's going to get blamed for it.
I didn't say it's not the highest in 40 years. I said you're an idiot for claiming it's an annual rate of 7% for 2021. The annual rate for 2021 is 4.7%, not 7.0%. And Biden gets the blame.

how does that compare to Reagan

When Reagan took office in Jan. 1980, he inherited Carter's 13.91% inflation. By April of 1981 it fell to 6.51% and by December 1989, Inflation had decreased to 4.65%.

SIAP

Biden called DOOCY and apologized.

I wonder if anyone has seen this little clip.

When Reagan took office in Jan. 1980, he inherited Carter's 13.91% inflation. By April of 1981 it fell to 6.51% and by December 1989, Inflation had decreased to 4.65%.
What are you fucking talking about? From where do you pluck your numbers??

Inflation in April, 1981 was 10%. You're confusing 1981 with 1982. :eusa_doh:

Screenshot_20220125-094711_Samsung Internet.jpg

And it was Paul Volker who brought inflation down with his monetary policies.

Doocey got off easily. I would have kicked Doocey's butt. It was a stupid question as he knows that Biden is not responsible for inflation. The pandemic is.

Forum List

Back