Biden called out by factcheckers for numerous lies in one speech.

No he didn’t. He claimed 7,000 multiple times that I linked above in speeches but slipped up this one time.

Deficit was cut.
Dude, read my link in the OP where the WH says they corrected his lies in the transcript of the speech regarding the 700,000 lie.

You linked to the corrected “transcript”, Dumbass. :auiqs.jpg:

Link to numerous times. You can’t. Liar. It was once. Numerous times he got it right. I linked above.

Stick your head in the sand but I explained the 3%. It’s accurate for top 25 and that was what he referred to.

The deficit was reduced it doesn’t matter if you give him credit. He’s right.

Don’t make me look up this Covid thing your track record sucks.
Link to him saying “top 25”?

And not some “corrected transcript”.

Link to him saying “top 25”?

And not some “corrected transcript”.
Im telling you where that number came from. I linked the study he was referring to. The point is they don’t pay much in taxes, the top billionaires paid 3%. All billionaires only pay around 7-8%. That’s 100% true. Both are correct given the context.

Im telling you where that number came from. I linked the study he was referring to. The point is they don’t pay much in taxes, the top billionaires paid 3%. All billionaires only pay around 7-8%. That’s 100% true. Both are correct given the context.
So you lied about what he said.

Got it.

So you lied about what he said.

Got it.
Like I said it’s context. He was talking about the top billionaires. Every single billionaire doesn’t pay 8% either, so that’s a lie too. See? That game is easy to play and is only played when you are out of room on the facts.

Biden was talking about fully vaccinated people. That was only about 3.4M at the end of Trumps tenure. 19M is total shots given under Trump but most were not fully immunized until their second shot. I think that is misleading from Biden but true.

Trump’s sin wasn’t rolling out the vaccine slowly it was being disorganized (always) but really it was allowing his supporters to run wild with fake vaccine stories which killed hundreds of thousands conservatives.

14CDA933-7BA7-412A-BD7A-DDBC0B949505.jpeg

Like I said it’s context. He was talking about the top billionaires. Every single billionaire doesn’t pay 8% either, so that’s a lie too. See? That game is easy to play and is only played when you are out of room on the facts.
He are making shit up again. He never said “top billionaires”, Simp.

Just admit he is a liar and move on. You look foolish trying to make excuses for his numerous lies in this one speech, Simp.

I’ve thoroughly debunked this thread except the Covid claim. If I get some free time I’ll look into it. On the surface it looks wrong.
Only thing you have done in this thread is expose the fact you have Veggie Joe’s shriveled balls bouncing off your chin.

Biden was talking about fully vaccinated people. That was only about 3.4M at the end of Trumps tenure. 19M is total shots given under Trump but most were not fully immunized until their second shot. I think that is misleading from Biden but true.

Trump’s sin wasn’t rolling out the vaccine slowly it was being disorganized (always) but really it was allowing his supporters to run wild with fake vaccine stories which killed hundreds of thousands conservatives.

View attachment 751916
Give up, Simp.

You lost this one.

I explained the 7,000 faux pas.

I explained how 3% is right for top 25 billionaires.

I explained how the deficit was reduced.

We all know the economy is growing.

Im not sure on the Covid. 3M as by end of 2020 maybe or he got that wrong.
Biden has been lying since his first presidential run, where he had to withdraw when he was caught in the lies and plagiarism. He has not slowed down on his lies ever since. He just has more idiots willing to believe him and try to cover for him.

Biden is a serial liar who doesw not even realize when he is lying, it is his natural state of mind.

Link to numerous times. You can’t. Liar. It was once. Numerous times he got it right. I linked above.

Stick your head in the sand but I explained the 3%. It’s accurate for top 25 and that was what he referred to.

The deficit was reduced it doesn’t matter if you give him credit. He’s right.

Don’t make me look up this Covid thing your track record sucks.
Can you say "projection"? And do you know what it means?

No he didn’t. He claimed 7,000 multiple times that I linked above in speeches but slipped up this one time.

Deficit was cut.
So it is alright if he lies "numerous" times if he tells the truth just once? You seem to appear to be his little pet.

I explained the 7,000 faux pas.

I explained how 3% is right for top 25 billionaires.

I explained how the deficit was reduced.

We all know the economy is growing.

Im not sure on the Covid. 3M as by end of 2020 maybe or he got that wrong.
Funny how someone always has to explain what Biden meant after every speech. It is called covering up for him.

Forum List

Back