Biden Bombshell: FOX News digs up old clips of Sleepy Creepy Joe using N word & disparaging women

ONCE AGAIN Stupid --- you fail to read your own links. It has no audio clips, so no "full audio" doesn't "emerge". Not even partial audio "emerges".

Oops, we couldn’t find that track.

Holy FUCKING SHIT you are a moron.

Oh and in the process your link provided a TRANSCRIPT, which revealed that your fake "N-word" was Negro, so your dishonest fucking hackery is exposed for what it always was, let alone Fox Noise's editing hackery if they're responsible for this dishonest shit.

This, along with the dishonestly-edited Biden video, tells us the order of the day is Mendacity, great steaming bowlfuls of it.

FUCK you, FUCK dishonesty, FUCK every liar who has no respect for Truth.

Last edited:

You don't watch your own videos just as you don't vet your own headlines.

The second one is a FUCKING QUOTE, Dumbass. And the first one is bleeped, we don't get a word at all.

Did you have to get training to be this fucking stupid?

the n word is bleeped? THE HORROR!

FUCK. YOU. Don't sit here and insult the world's intelligence because you don't have any. :fu:

To convince you? Why would I do that? You like the guy who supported segregation, and busing.

Nah, you're helpless. You never left the Democrat's plantation, because you love it there.
I dont know why you want to do it. I'm not a mind reader (not that you have much of a mind to read) Yet you're still trying to convince me. :rolleyes:

You just said you're not mind reader. But you're reading my mind even after I told you I am not trying to convince you. What are you, 15 or 12?

I don't care if you accept it or not, that he is racist. I am more of "I told you so" type.

By the way, have you defended Biden when Kamala accused him of being racist, or you just didn't care like you don't care now?
I dont need to read your mind to see youre trying to convince me. Who told you I did?

BTW huh? Yeah youre not trying to convince me at all. :rolleyes:

I have no reason to convince you anything. It would be easier to convince telephone pole, much more substance there. I told you, I couldn't care less if you ever leave Democrat's plantation. If you like being submissive and selling your ass for few freebies, go for it, whatever float your boat. It's your ass, not mine.
Yet youre still trying to convince me. Why if you say you dont care? :rolleyes:

What makes you think I am trying to convince you? Convince you at what?

You see... I'm trying not to write more than two sentences to you, because it seems you cant get past the second one. Otherwise, you wouldn't conveniently avoid answering question about Kamala. Your attention span is shorter than of gold fish.

You don't watch your own videos just as you don't vet your own headlines.

The second one is a FUCKING QUOTE, Dumbass. And the first one is bleeped, we don't get a word at all.

Did you have to get training to be this fucking stupid?

the n word is bleeped? THE HORROR!

Since when did the n word end in an o?

Had enough for tonight. Keep your kids safe...

1583546164592.jpg

And black surpremeacist voted for Obama , al Sharpton, Louis Farrakhan.. what’s your point?
My point was to counteract your point. Dont get mad about it. :laugh:
Who’s mad? David duke likes Omar David Duke praises Rep. Ilhan Omar
anything else?

Was defending segregation in 1975 racist?

By the way, he voted in 1981 FOR allowing states to overturn Roe v Wade.

Did he? Link.

Don't care. I think Joe Biden would not be a great president. That sad thing is, he'd still be 10 times better than the retard in the WH at the moment. Yes, your country has sunk that low. But whose fault is it? All of you - Dem and GoP supporters - go look in the mirror. There's your problem...

Can’t explain it in the here and now so gotta resort to “it was 50 years ago “ which is a material fact

What ever Biden said or did in the past doesn't matter. The democrats only choice is a communist meaning there is no choice. Biden is all they have.

What, you're not going to insist it's fake news?

It falls under the "nobody gives a fuck" news category.

Right... while having two scoops of ice cream is newsworthy, and equivalent of treason that causes media meltdown..

If you find that newsworthy that is on you. I most certainly do not.

Beside of not remembering leftist meltdown over having two scoops of ice cream. I see you have trouble with reading comprehension. Not that is unexpected, but you just confirmed it.

No, I do not remember a meltdown though I do remember a single story about it.

Reading a "Quote, (report)?" can still happen, even in transcripts of N-word cases. It is noticed that "MAGA" is about bringing back those days again, however! The prayers even pine away for good old Roman Empire atrocities!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!'
(Admitting to Matt 25: 14-30 is easily saying prayers for the Roman Expositio, or the origination era, for example! It even computes!)

As the old joke goes, "Nothing can stop his being elected except for his being caught in bed with a teenaged boy."

Forum List

Back