Biden Bombshell: FOX News digs up old clips of Sleepy Creepy Joe using N word & disparaging women

Was defending segregation in 1975 racist?

By the way, he voted in 1981 FOR allowing states to overturn Roe v Wade.

Did he? Link.

Don't care. I think Joe Biden would not be a great president. That sad thing is, he'd still be 10 times better than the retard in the WH at the moment. Yes, your country has sunk that low. But whose fault is it? All of you - Dem and GoP supporters - go look in the mirror. There's your problem...

Yes, he did.

When Joe Biden Voted to Let States Overturn Roe v. Wade - New York Times

What ever Biden said or did in the past doesn't matter. The democrats only choice is a communist meaning there is no choice. Biden is all they have.
How is Biden different than Bolshevik Bernie? He supports The New Green Deal, free tuition, and Medicare for all.

Did he? Link.

Don't care. I think Joe Biden would not be a great president. That sad thing is, he'd still be 10 times better than the retard in the WH at the moment. Yes, your country has sunk that low. But whose fault is it? All of you - Dem and GoP supporters - go look in the mirror. There's your problem...

Yes, he did.

I meant to him defending segregation...

Did he? Link.

Yes, he did.

It's not that hard to find, man. Is your Google broken?

Joe Biden didn't just compromise with segregationists. He fought for their cause in schools, experts say. - NBCNews

Joe Biden embraced segregation in 1975, claiming it was a matter of 'black pride' - Washington Examiner

Biden’s Record on Race Is Scuffed by 3 Episodes - New York Times

Mr. Biden tried to salve both sides by introducing legislation to outlaw certain types of court-ordered busing while retaining the court’s power to end segregation when it had been deliberately imposed by school districts. His position put him in league with some Southern segregationists in the Senate and left him at odds with African-American leaders.

Did he? Link.

Yes, he did.

It's not that hard to find, man. Is your Google broken?

Joe Biden didn't just compromise with segregationists. He fought for their cause in schools, experts say. - NBCNews

Joe Biden embraced segregation in 1975, claiming it was a matter of 'black pride' - Washington Examiner

Biden’s Record on Race Is Scuffed by 3 Episodes - New York Times

Mr. Biden tried to salve both sides by introducing legislation to outlaw certain types of court-ordered busing while retaining the court’s power to end segregation when it had been deliberately imposed by school districts. His position put him in league with some Southern segregationists in the Senate and left him at odds with African-American leaders.

Interesting links. Inconclusive IMO....

What, precisely, is the problem with that clip of Biden?

He was clearly attacking someone for their racist policies. When he used the n-word, he was quoting one of the schemers plotting against the blacks in New Orleans.

Trump's pussy tape was far worse and it did not hurt him a bit

We'll take these Biden clips out of context and run them in attack ads in battle ground states. :muahaha:

of course you will, that is how things are done.

Biden has generated decades of attack ad gold if he gets the nomination this is going to be fun. :eusa_dance:

Yes it will, that is why I have told the Dems he is the weakest candidate out of their field. They are fucking up by going with him.

Forum List

Back