Biden Bombshell: FOX News digs up old clips of Sleepy Creepy Joe using N word & disparaging women

Probably isn't doctored. More importantly, neither of the things he said were racist...

Was defending segregation in 1975 racist?

By the way, he voted in 1981 FOR allowing states to overturn Roe v Wade.

Whats his voting record on abortion and stance on segregation in say the last 20 years?

I couldn't care less.

What important is that racists never left Democratic party, and they always manged to stay atop.

You must care. You just tried to convince me he was racist. :rolleyes:

Fake news! Doctored videos. Hannity has a history of doctoring videos.

Probably isn't doctored. More importantly, neither of the things he said were racist...

Whats his voting record on abortion and stance on segregation in say the last 20 years?

I couldn't care less.

What important is that racists never left Democratic party, and they always manged to stay atop.

I am not trying to convince you.

Everyone who supported segregation is. And you're defending him? I guess you have "battered wife syndrome".

upload_2020-3-8_22-4-52.jpeg

I couldn't care less.

Everyone who supported segregation is. And you're defending him? I guess you have "battered wife syndrome".
I'm laughing at your attempts to convince me. Sorry not working. :rolleyes:

I couldn't care less.

To convince you? Why would I do that? You like the guy who supported segregation, and busing.

Nah, you're helpless. You never left the Democrat's plantation, because you love it there.

I couldn't care less.

To convince you? Why would I do that? You like the guy who supported segregation, and busing.

Nah, you're helpless. You never left the Democrat's plantation, because you love it there.
I dont know why you want to do it. I'm not a mind reader (not that you have much of a mind to read) Yet you're still trying to convince me. :rolleyes:

And yet we have several blacks on this board who claim if you call them negro they will beat you silly and that it is offensive and IS racist. Of course they vote democrat so expect them to make excuses for Biden.

I couldn't care less.

I dont know why you want to do it. I'm not a mind reader (not that you have much of a mind to read) Yet you're still trying to convince me. :rolleyes:

You just said you're not mind reader. But you're reading my mind even after I told you I am not trying to convince you. What are you, 15 or 12?

I don't care if you accept it or not, that he is racist. I am more of "I told you so" type.

By the way, have you defended Biden when Kamala accused him of being racist, or you just didn't care like you don't care now?

You just said you're not mind reader. But you're reading my mind even after I told you I am not trying to convince you. What are you, 15 or 12?

I don't care if you accept it or not, that he is racist. I am more of "I told you so" type.

By the way, have you defended Biden when Kamala accused him of being racist, or you just didn't care like you don't care now?
I dont need to read your mind to see youre trying to convince me. Who told you I did?

BTW huh? Yeah youre not trying to convince me at all. :rolleyes:

Ahh here we go one of the blacks that claim negro is offensive not being offended by a Democrat white man saying it.

If he said it today it would be offensive. Looks like he said it about a decade or two before I was even born.

I dont need to read your mind to see youre trying to convince me. Who told you I did?

I have no reason to convince you anything. It would be easier to convince telephone pole, much more substance there. I told you, I couldn't care less if you ever leave Democrat's plantation. If you like being submissive and selling your ass for few freebies, go for it, whatever float your boat. It's your ass, not mine.

I have no reason to convince you anything. It would be easier to convince telephone pole, much more substance there. I told you, I couldn't care less if you ever leave Democrat's plantation. If you like being submissive and selling your ass for few freebies, go for it, whatever float your boat. It's your ass, not mine.
Yet youre still trying to convince me. Why if you say you dont care? :rolleyes:

this was not leaked originally from Hannity. Hannity just reported on them

So you say...

If you doubt it where is the original footage to compare them?

Forum List

Back