Biden Bombshell: FOX News digs up old clips of Sleepy Creepy Joe using N word & disparaging women

Trump's pussy tape was far worse and it did not hurt him a bit

We'll take these Biden clips out of context and run them in attack ads in battle ground states. :muahaha:

of course you will, that is how things are done.

Biden has generated decades of attack ad gold if he gets the nomination this is going to be fun. :eusa_dance:

Yes it will, that is why I have told the Dems he is the weakest candidate out of their field. They are fucking up by going with him.

That was the Dem's brilliance in choosing Obama, the guys record was a blank sheet of paper.

Hey dumbshits. Biden said "Negro" in the first video. Your lying propagandists are trying to make you credulous fuckwits think Biden said n*gger, and you all drank their piss once again.

It was 1973. Idiots.

We'll take these Biden clips out of context and run them in attack ads in battle ground states. :muahaha:

Something I'd never wish my side to do.

Dems and the liberal media habitually do this.

No, not this blatantly. You're also now not in a position to complain as most people don't like this sort of lying in their politics.

Not that it doesn't happen anwhere, but to want your side to lie, no wonder you like Trump.

fake-news.png

No, not this blatantly. You're also now not in a position to complain as most people don't like this sort of lying in their politics.

Not that it doesn't happen anwhere, but to want your side to lie, no wonder you like Trump.

Riiiiiight your Senate Majority leader didn't claim numerous times that Romney didn't pay any taxes, then later laugh and admit he was lying.

Riiiiiight your Senate Majority leader didn't claim numerous times that Romney didn't pay any taxes, then later laugh and admit he was lying.

I'm not the one wanting a politician to lie. That's you, own it.

What, you're not going to insist it's fake news?

I'll bet the Bernie Bros sent that in to Fox!

Jo

Fox Noise has a long and checkered history of dishonest editing. There was the one Jon Stewart busted them on so bad they had to come back and fess up and apologize. Then there was the fake "Hillary southern accent" canard. And of course countless fake chyrons swapping politicians' political parties around.

They're just fucking liars, period.

Jo

Fox Noise has a long and checkered history of dishonest editing. There was the one Jon Stewart busted them on so bad they had to come back and fess up and apologize. Then there was the fake "Hillary southern accent" canard. And of course countless fake chyrons swapping politicians' political parties around.

I saw the actual Hillary footage....it was pretty bad.

Not saying you don't have a point.

But Biden? I dunno dude they might have him. He's not exactly a multicultural guy
ya know.

Jo

Jo

I saw the actual Hillary footage....it was pretty bad.

Not saying you don't have a point.

But Biden? I dunno dude they might have him. He's not exactly a multicultural guy
ya know.

Jo

"Multicultural"?

Wtf? :dunno:

Dishonest film edits have nothing in the world to do with "multicultural".

Hey dumbshits. Biden said "Negro" in the first video. Your lying propagandists are trying to make you credulous fuckwits think Biden said n*gger, and you all drank their piss once again.

It was 1973. Idiots.
Its amazing but completely predictable that someone thought the N word was spelled with an O.

It was 1973. Idiots.

Right... racist of 1973 instantly stopped being racists. He should've switch the party, like all those racist Democrats in sixties did. Oh wait, they never left the Democratic party. Neither did this one.

It was 1973. Idiots.

Right... racist of 1973 instantly stopped being racists. He should've switch the party, like all those racist Democrats in sixties did. Oh wait, they never left the Democratic party. Neither did this one.
You must not have been around back then and also must be totally ignorant of American history.

Before they were "African-American", they were called "black", and some people still call them black.

Before they were "black", they were called Negroes. Even Martin Luther King referred to his race as negroes. Some people continued to call them "negroes" for some time before "black" was fully integrated into our vocabularies.

In the South, they were called "colored", and blacks even referred to themselves that way. See: NAACP.

Calling someone a "negro" in 1973 was not a racial slur, idiot.

And if Hannity does not know that, which I know damn well he does, then he is a fucking idiot, too.

But he does know that. He is counting on you tards not knowing that.

This is just another one of hundreds of psuedocon fake news topics.

Fool you once, shame on me. Fool you a fucking thousand times, you are a goddam piss drinking retard.

It was 1973. Idiots.

You must not have been around back then and also must be totally ignorant of American history.

Before they were "African-American", they were called "black", and some people still call them black.

Before they were "black", they were called Negroes. Even Martin Luther King referred to his race as negroes. Some people continued to call them "negroes" for some time before "black" was fully integrated into our vocabularies.

In the South, they were called "colored", and blacks even referred to themselves that way. See: NAACP.

Calling someone a "negro" in 1973 was not a racial slur, idiot.

And if Hannity does not know that, which I know damn well he does, then he is a fucking idiot, too.

But he does know that. He is counting on you tards not knowing that.

I'm not talking about "black" or "negro", and you know that very well, just acting stupid, but about Biden's actions from that time.

Biden was a terrible candidate the first two times he ran for president

I don’t know why anyone expected he would be better the third time around

30 plus years ago? I don't like Biden however this was a few decades ago and the world has changed. Tons of things we could hang on Biden, this isn't anything.

Forum List

Back