Biden Bombshell: FOX News digs up old clips of Sleepy Creepy Joe using N word & disparaging women

this was not leaked originally from Hannity. Hannity just reported on them

So you say...

it is much ado about nothing if you listen to it

Trump's pussy tape was far worse and it did not hurt him a bit
You don’t grab pussy? Lol
No wonder you cant get a woman. You dont grab it. You pet it or lick it.
I had a nice Cambodian girl last night .. I have a 21 yo Indian girl that works at hooters up next

So you say...

I had a nice Cambodian girl last night .. I have a 21 yo Indian girl that works at hooters up next
So youre really putting that mail order bride membership to use. :rolleyes:

So, what IS it, G3? Four times mine would be 588. I don't THINK so........Anyway, I know you won't give a straight answer, that's OK. I've just been having fun f*ckin' with you, I'll leave you alone the rest of tonight. Have a good one, G3.

One thing that is true of all people with high IQs, none of them feel the need to brag and tell everyone how smart they are.
I guess I'M the exception to the rule. Again, have a good night.

No, you are clearly a moron who likes to pretend to be smart on internet forums.

Sadly for you, you are just not that good at it.
Irony.
I'm going to make an exception and block you until you get rid of that disturbing avatar.
Can someone please tell me if I am supposed to care about this development? I’m finding it hard to be outraged, upset, of even interested.:iyfyus.jpg::iyfyus.jpg:

So youre really putting that mail order bride membership to use. :rolleyes:
No I’m just the man that gets laid lol I’ll be honest I’d rather settle down they bang all this young putang lol

How is this a "bombshell" when Biden inappropriately touches young girls and thought a black guy being clean and articulate was "storybook"?

Probably isn't doctored. More importantly, neither of the things he said were racist...

Was defending segregation in 1975 racist?

By the way, he voted in 1981 FOR allowing states to overturn Roe v Wade.

What, you're not going to insist it's fake news?

It falls under the "nobody gives a fuck" news category.

Right... while having two scoops of ice cream is newsworthy, and equivalent of treason that causes media meltdown..

If you find that newsworthy that is on you. I most certainly do not.

Beside of not remembering leftist meltdown over having two scoops of ice cream. I see you have trouble with reading comprehension. Not that is unexpected, but you just confirmed it.

Probably isn't doctored. More importantly, neither of the things he said were racist...

Whats his voting record on abortion and stance on segregation in say the last 20 years?

What, you're not going to insist it's fake news?

It falls under the "nobody gives a fuck" news category.

Right... while having two scoops of ice cream is newsworthy, and equivalent of treason that causes media meltdown..

If you find that newsworthy that is on you. I most certainly do not.

Beside of not remembering leftist meltdown over having two scoops of ice cream. I see you have trouble with reading comprehension. Not that is unexpected, but you just confirmed it.

"In his 2007 book “Promises to Keep,” Biden describes his beliefs and voting record on abortion as “middle of the road.” He wrote that he doesn’t think he has “a right to impose my view on the rest of society” and committed to protecting Roe v. Wade, the 1973 Supreme Court decision establishing a constitutional right to abortion. In a recent email to supporters, Biden underscored: "I refuse to impose my religious beliefs on other people."

Whats his voting record on abortion and stance on segregation in say the last 20 years?

He is pro baby killing, and segregation ended long ago so it’s hard to tell if he is still for it since there have been no votes on segregation in the last 20 years, dummy.

4D2B72BF-D8FE-434E-AF92-1018AA7705D6.jpeg
Why are democrats so involved with the grand wizard of the kkk?

I couldn't care less.

What important is that racists never left Democratic party, and they always manged to stay atop.

Forum List

Back