Biden blows up right wing china Joe nonsense.

No one benefited more from the Trump presidency than China. Under Trump’s presidency, Chinese influence expanded exponentially.

Trump minions really, in earnest, do not understand nor believe this. They have no clue how China blossomed under Trumpism.
They also claim trump won his trade war with China but can’t tell us how exactly. From what I heard he only slightly made things a little better for american corporations but nothing he did helps American workers. And before republicans say something is better than nothing, don’t forget these corporations are the globalist corporations you claim to dislike.

Just like when trump took us from 2.2% growth under obama to 2.3% growth. Suddenly it was the best economy America had ever seen. Lol
Yeah, Obama told us manufacturing jobs were gone to China and were never coming back. Then Trump started dealing with China and SUPRISE manufacturing jobs started coming back to the US! You can try and spin this all you want to, Sealy but you'll never change the fact that Obama's policies with China HURT American workers and Trump's policies HELPED them!

Now we've got Joe Biden signing us back up to the Paris Accords...totally screwing over American industries and giving China a massive economic advantage for the next decade! What do you think is going to be the result of that? Or are you so naive you can't see what's coming?
Trump didn't do shit.

US manufacturing employment went downhill with the launch of Trump's tariffs.
China Trade War Didn’t Boost U.S. Manufacturing Might

So I read the first article you cite and one of their major contentions why Trump hasn't improved manufacturing jobs is that they declined in 2020! Well duh!!! Name a sector of the economy that DIDN'T decline in 2020! That had nothing to do with Trump's tariffs and anyone claiming it did borders on being pathologically stupid!

You figure his tariffs helped the economy do ya?

Hey, you are a sharp guy. Look here, I have abridge for sale.

330px-Brooklyn_Bridge_Manhattan.jpg
No tariffs almost always hurt an economy. There are times however when they become necessary because your trading partner or partners are taking advantage. The tariffs that Trump placed on China hurt our economy in the short run but because it hurt the Chinese even more they were pressured into making trade concessions. In the long run that was good for American workers and bad for China. It's why China wanted Trump out and Biden in!

what can I do but laugh

peace
Well...you're a liberal so it's obvious you can't argue Economics or Private Sector business strategies! You're pretty much stuck with making silly comments and then pretending it's all a joke.

Well...you're a liberal so it's obvious you can't argue Economics or Private Sector business strategies! You're pretty much stuck with making silly comments and then pretending it's all a joke.

No, I am a republican with a BS in Economics.

peace brother

Building alliances is the way to counter Chinese aggression and it is reassuring that there is now an adult in the White House after 4 years of it being occupied by a Chinese tax payer.

America First does not tolerate the building of alliances

Democrats First doesn't tolerate Americans.

Deplorables are not Americans.

Yes. Alot of us have been pointing that out about you Democrats for decades now. Glad you finally acknowledged your treason and racism.

I acknowledge nothing.

Building alliances is the way to counter Chinese aggression and it is reassuring that there is now an adult in the White House after 4 years of it being occupied by a Chinese tax payer.

Yes. Alot of us have been pointing that out about you Democrats for decades now. Glad you finally acknowledged your treason and racism.

I acknowledge nothing.

You know nothing to begin with, so that's obvious.

Lots of assumptions based on a phone call. We'll see whether China Joe backs up his alleged commitment when the poop hits the fan.

I acknowledge nothing.

That's obvious, eh? :auiqs.jpg: You don't seem to know much either. But, by all means, keep running your pie hole.

I acknowledge nothing.

That's obvious, eh? :auiqs.jpg: You don't seem to know much either. But, by all means, keep running your pie hole.

I will continue to point out what you commies are and what you're really doing. Thanks.

Imagine having a President who is actually trusted and respected on the world stage?

Thanks President Biden

When a president is "respected" by our enemies because he's a corrupt pushover, that's nothing to be happy for or proud of.

I acknowledge nothing.

I will continue to point out what you commies are and what you're really doing. Thanks.

I can see you're a militant disciple of Cult45. Wearin' it loud and proud. Don't worry. This place is gonna be your new safe space. The crying towels are on the right. :itsok:

Well I understand that President Joe is considered to be a pawn of Beijing but these actions do not support that fantasy. Building alliances is the way to counter Chinese aggression and it is reassuring that there is now an adult in the White House after 4 years of it being occupied by a Chinese tax payer.
There is an adult meat puppet in the White House who will do exactly NOTHING about China and neither will any other country. What happened to the 100 nation coalition DEMANDING answers from China on their actions regarding their virus? Oh yeah, NOTHING. This new alliance will be just as spineless because the leaders have no spine.

Well I understand that President Joe is considered to be a pawn of Beijing but these actions do not support that fantasy. Building alliances is the way to counter Chinese aggression and it is reassuring that there is now an adult in the White House after 4 years of it being occupied by a Chinese tax payer.
STFU retarded Brit.

Neither are libtards.

Neither are libtards.

Cool.

Imagine having a President who is actually trusted and respected on the world stage?

Thanks President Biden

When a president is "respected" by our enemies because he's a corrupt pushover, that's nothing to be happy for or proud of.
[/QUOTE]

Indeed. That was a truly bizarre comment only a dumb nutjob would make. Some criminal who is 'respected' by the Red Chinese regime isn't somone who should be President; if he was they wouldn't have had to steal the election to get the crook in office.

Many of you are mistaking Joe Biden being seen as spineless and weak for respected and trusted. When you look at his record in foreign policy over his career it mirrors his domestic policy record thin unimpressive going along to get along and taking the path of least resistance.

Many of you are mistaking Joe Biden being seen as spineless and weak for respected and trusted. When you look at his record in foreign policy over his career it mirrors his domestic policy record thin unimpressive going along to get along and taking the path of least resistance.

Mostly he just sat on his ass and waited for the bribe offers to roll in.

Forum List

Back