Biden Blames Republicans in Congress for Soaring Inflation

I thought Obama was bad about blaming everyone else for his problems, but this ass takes the cake.
I've never seen a president who must have at least 50 fingers to point in all directions except for his!
What ever happened to "the buck stops here"?

At first it was COVID. Then he blamed Russia. Now it's republicans.

I've seen a lot of politicians put the blame at others feet. But his administration is way beyond anyone else.

No one seems to notice that all of these things in our country goes to shit, and the current administration knows it because they talk about it, but they never actually do anything and just sit there blaming others. And it continues to happen because they allow it, they allow it by not doing anything. Even if it doesn't work atleast trying is better than doing nothing.

But by God if Ukraine wants a billion dollars, some illegals want to come in, or he wants to ruin the oil industry he will make that happen and put a rush on it.

Biden is the guy that puts a match to his house, then stands in the street watching his house burn, holding a phone that he could call the fire department with but instead wants to stand there saying "the fire department let my house catch on fire".

well and the red tide in the midterms. Had the dems also maintained Congress we would of been where we are now a decade ago
You're right about that, Struth! Barry had Cap & Trade legislation cued up and ready to go before Democrats took a "shellacking" in the mid terms! If they'd rammed that through energy costs would have skyrocketed for American businesses and the economy would have ground to a halt.

I thought Obama was bad about blaming everyone else for his problems, but this ass takes the cake.
I've never seen a president who must have at least 50 fingers to point in all directions except for his!
What ever happened to "the buck stops here"?

What do you want Biden to do about it?

We saw a president this week who was actually doing the work of a president when he called out the MAGA thugs and the group who lobbies to help kids, crazies and terrorists acquire military weapons. He didn`t tweet, didn`t stay home and make up childish names for political opponents and he didn`t hold any KKK rallies. It`s great to have an adult in charge. :D

We saw a president this week who was actually doing the work of a president when he called out the MAGA thugs and the group who lobbies to help kids, crazies and terrorists acquire military weapons. He didn`t tweet, didn`t stay home and make up childish names for political opponents and he didn`t hold any KKK rallies. It`s great to have an adult in charge. :D
OMG...you just tried to pretend that Joe Biden is competent! That's funny stuff, August! Joe Biden is the worst President we've ever had...his administration is the Gang That Couldn't Shoot Straight and he didn't make up childish names...he just called millions of Americans "fascists" because they don't like his agenda!

I guess theHen doesn't realize that Pres. Obama passed on a great economy, unemployment record, stock market, etc. to the Orange Clown.

If the economy was great, the Fed wouldn't have still pumped billions and billions into it. (this includes Trump's economy also).

Want to tell us the Obama policies that created all of that, Super? Bet you can't...

Timmy Geithner. I'm paraphrasing because I don't want to look it up.

"Those running the banks committed financial crimes but we can't actually prosecute them because that might hurt the economy so instead we are going to create programs to give them all millions and millions of dollars".

No I didn't miss it, those good economic numbers were given to him. Did you miss that?
You got to be the stupidest motherfucker in NC, Obama gave us 7% ROR on 401ks, Trump gave us almost 63%. You should change your name to SuperStupidMutha

You got to be the stupidest motherfucker in NC, Obama gave us 7% ROR on 401ks, Trump gave us almost 63%. You should change your name to SuperStupidMutha

And now that the Fed has been forced to stop pumping and raise rates, *poof* and inflation.

I guess theHen doesn't realize that Pres. Obama passed on a great economy, unemployment record, stock market, etc. to the Orange Clown.
hahahhaha Obama and the dems gave us double digit UE....some of the worst job number for african-americans since...ever
Kind of like you never give us any that Trump created. Everything you pat Trump on the back for was already in place before he ever took office. Now run and tell that.
sure we can point directly to the trump polices…it was the tax cuts on working class americans that did it

Timmy Geithner. I'm paraphrasing because I don't want to look it up.

"Those running the banks committed financial crimes but we can't actually prosecute them because that might hurt the economy so instead we are going to create programs to give them all millions and millions of dollars".
"Timothy Geithner" is the answer to what Obama policy gave us a good economy?

Forum List

Back