Biden Blames Republicans in Congress for Soaring Inflation

"Timothy Geithner" is the answer to what Obama policy gave us a good economy?

You can read and reply to the result of his actions I noted or not.

Besides, I said "Timmy" in a show of disrespect.

[Quoye]hahahhaha Obama and the dems gave us double digit UE....some of the worst job number for african-americans since...ever
[/QUOTE]
That's a lie,
sure we can point directly to the trump polices…it was the tax cuts on working class americans that did it

You're really quite the dumbass, Super! Black Americans did better under the Trump economy than they did under Barry! It's not even close!
That's a lie you right wingers keep trying to tell. Rich Americans did better under Trump.

That's a lie,

That's a lie you right wingers keep trying to tell. Rich Americans did better under Trump.
[/QUOTE]
Everybody did better under Trump INCLUDING rich Americans but black Americans did better under Trump than they ever did under Obama! The only thing that kept Trump from having historically good economic numbers was the pandemic.

I was simply pointing out that your post was unintelligible, Pknopp.

Not if you paid attention. Under Obama the very things I noted happened.

Are you denying Geithner said financial laws were broken but it would harm the economy to prosecute those who did that?

Not if you paid attention. Under Obama the very things I noted happened.

Are you denying Geithner said financial laws were broken but it would harm the economy to prosecute those who did that?
What I'm saying is that you naming Timmy Geithner and not much else didn't make a bit of sense.

I asked what policies of Obama's improved the economy and you started talking about Timmy Geithner? I still don't have a clue what you're getting at. It's not that I disagree...I just don't know what Timmy G has to do with Obama fiscal policies that improved the economy!

What I'm saying is that you naming Timmy Geithner and not much else didn't make a bit of sense.

I asked what policies of Obama's improved the economy and you started talking about Timmy Geithner? I still don't have a clue what you're getting at. It's not that I disagree...I just don't know what Timmy G has to do with Obama fiscal policies that improved the economy!

The only people who improved under Obama were the rich.

That's a lie,

Everybody did better under Trump INCLUDING rich Americans but black Americans did better under Trump than they ever did under Obama! The only thing that kept Trump from having historically good economic numbers was the pandemic.
Bullshit.
That's more bullshit.

Forum List

Back