Biden blames gas prices on Putin... so how much oil does Russia provide??? FACTS folks!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
7%. That's it. Tied with Saudi Arabia.
Yet Biden blames high gas prices on Russia.
7% of all imported oil... Russia.
So how much oil is used by USA per day?
In 2021, the United States consumed an average of about 19.78 million barrels of petroleum per day, or a total of about 7.22 billion barrels of petroleum.
Of which..7,860,000 barrels or 39% of the 19.78 million barrels from imports AND of the oil imported...
less than 3% from Russia.
Hmmm... so what was the cost of a gallon of gas under Trump? lowest price was $1.938 ... 04/1/20.
Today: gallon of gas $4.08 or 110% more than under Trump.
And Biden blames Russia???

Biden Blames Putin for Gasoline Prices,​

topcountriesoilimport2usa.png

Let's have another deep, dark world-wide recession. That's the cure for high gas prices. A republican president might be able to swing that one at least.

Crude oil prices are determined by global supply and demand. Economic growth is one of the biggest factors affecting petroleum product—and therefore crude oil—demand. Growing economies increase demand for energy in general and especially for transporting goods and materials from producers to consumers.Feb 25, 2022

Wouldn't matter anyway because Russia is still exporting 100% of its oil to the US and everywhere else. The market isn't impacted by Russian oil being "cut off".
Impossible since the US has never imported 100% of Russia's oil. As soon as the bill reaches Biden's desk the US will not import any more Russian oil.

Congress passes ban on Russian oil and gas imports - CNBC​

https://www.cnbc.com › 2022/04/07 › senate-passes-ba...

5 days ago — Congress voted to ban imports of oil, gas and coal from Russia. · The bill, which heads to President Joe Biden's desk, would codify a step Biden ...

“I’m doing everything within my power by executive orders to bring down the price and address the Putin price hike,” the president said."

Great. Putin is responsible for about 40% of the price increase-- the smallest part of the increases in the past 12 months.. What are you doing to bring down the price and address the Biden price hike?

“I’m doing everything within my power by executive orders to bring down the price and address the Putin price hike,” the president said."

Great. Putin is responsible for about 40% of the price increase-- the smallest part of the increases in the past 12 months.. What are you doing to bring down the price and address the Biden price hike?
Yes, he is since he is a member of OPEC and they keep on raising prices...

OPEC, which formed an alliance with Russia in late 2016 to manage the oil market, has been intensely lobbied by western countries and major consumers to increase crude output to offset the impact of sanctions imposed for the Ukraine war.

In 2021, the United States consumed an average of about 19.78 million barrels of petroleum per day, or a total of about 7.22 billion barrels of petroleum.
Of which..7,860,000 barrels or 39% of the 19.78 million barrels from imports AND of the oil imported...
Hmmm... so what was the cost of a gallon of gas under Trump? lowest price was $1.938 ... 04/1/20.

View attachment 629713
Democrats don't understand numbers

Putting oilies back to work that was laid off during Trump and the collapse of oil prices.

Wouldn't matter anyway because Russia is still exporting 100% of its oil to the US and everywhere else. The market isn't impacted by Russian oil being "cut off".
Where do you get your facts that "exporting 100% of its oil to the US"
Are you telling me that Russia produces 593,000 barrels of oil per day?
FACTS...
ttps://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=33&t=6
Biden Blames Putin for Gasoline Prices,

Biden is also going to increase ethanol production.
Ethanol is a proven boondoggle waste of money and resources that does not reduce CO2.
The Climate Change Cultists are going to cause mass starvation if they are not kicked to the curb.

Every time there is a price spike on gasoline Americans again refuse to learn how oil is bought and sold and just how helpless we are to do anything about it.

View attachment 629713
You do understand about global oil prices don’t you?

We do not set the market

Yes, he is since he is a member of OPEC and they keep on raising prices...

OPEC, which formed an alliance with Russia in late 2016 to manage the oil market, has been intensely lobbied by western countries and major consumers to increase crude output to offset the impact of sanctions imposed for the Ukraine war.
That's funny
As the second-largest producer and exporter of petroleum in the world, Russia has considerable weight in exercising its control over the international oil market. However,
it remains a nonmember of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), which is the dominant player in the global market.
Why do you make such DUMB totally uninformed statement..."since he is a member of OPEC a"
You understand why people don't believe you ???

Where do you get your facts that "exporting 100% of its oil to the US"
Are you telling me that Russia produces 593,000 barrels of oil per day?
FACTS...
ttps://www.eia.gov/tools/faqs/faq.php?id=33&t=6
Biden Blames Putin for Gasoline Prices,
I was paying,97 cents in April of 2020 yet that was due to the economy crashing due to Trump enacting a Nationa Health Emergency and society shutting down....Oil was at a negative price, how long could you stay in business if you had to pay someone to buy your product? Hmmm, Einstein? So, the oil companies shut down and now they are trying to recover from the Trump era....Your allocation of prices and determination of use is eschewed to show political bias and ignorance of how economics work. I do hope you post another of these boring ill-conceived threads on the same subject you have already posted...

That's funny
As the second-largest producer and exporter of petroleum in the world, Russia has considerable weight in exercising its control over the international oil market. However,
it remains a nonmember of the Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), which is the dominant player in the global market.
Why do you make such DUMB totally uninformed statement..."since he is a member of OPEC a"
You understand why people don't believe you ???
They have the alliance to control prices which part of a cartel do you not get? Oh yeah, you are a retard and can't understand, sorry I am done here trying to teach an old dog not to shit where they sleep.

Impossible since the US has never imported 100% of Russia's oil. As soon as the bill reaches Biden's desk the US will not import any more Russian oil.

Congress passes ban on Russian oil and gas imports - CNBC

https://www.cnbc.com › 2022/04/07 › senate-passes-ba...

5 days ago — Congress voted to ban imports of oil, gas and coal from Russia. · The bill, which heads to President Joe Biden's desk, would codify a step Biden ...
God you're so dumb lololol.

The US is still importing ALL the Russian oil that it was importing.

Russia is still exporting 100% of the oil it was exporting.

Nowhere does what I said match what you said.

Now will US ban Russian oil when Biden signs the bill? Doubtful. Since it has no replacement for the refineries in Wash. and Cal.

I was paying,97 cents in April of 2020 yet that was due to the economy crashing due to Trump enacting a Nationa Health Emergency and society shutting down....Oil was at a negative price, how long could you stay in business if you had to pay someone to buy your product? Hmmm, Einstein? So, the oil companies shut down and now they are trying to recover from the Trump era....Your allocation of prices and determination of use is eschewed to show political bias and ignorance of how economics work. I do hope you post another of these boring ill-conceived threads on the same subject you have already posted...
Ask the Uranium business, it's been selling Uranium for a loss for 11 years.

God you're so dumb lololol.

The US is still importing ALL the Russian oil that it was importing.

Russia is still exporting 100% of the oil it was exporting.

Nowhere does what I said match what you said.

Now will US ban Russian oil when Biden signs the bill? Doubtful. Since it has no replacement for the refineries in Wash. and Cal.
It is not the US it is capitalist in the US. Yet the Ruskies and the capitalist are about to split the seams.....Enjoy it while you can because Russia will lose many a market.

Forum List

Back