Biden being investigated for breaking the law

Biden just out of pure political spite has and is trying to destroy everything Trump did.

Yet how many claimed he would bring America together?

Now we see biden being even more divisive than Obama.

You mean the same 60 that voted against allowing the States to comply with their own state laws in elections in the Congress? These are some sick puppies. Rather than work to clean things up, they would rather just try and make things worse. No wonder the Dems are caring less and less with working with them. They are pieces of crap who needs to learn what it's like to work in a Taco Bell in on the Border.

Xiden and his admin think they are above the law..
But they are.

How many laws does Biden and his gold standard of leadership Cuomo have to break with impunity before people realize this?
wait, but I thought the Dems in Congress said they had a job to hold the President accountable...do they no longer have to do that? what changed?
Those in Congress don't even hold themselves accountable.

How will they hold the President accountable?

In fact, they talked about doing away with the Ethics committee because they have grown tired of investigating corrupt fellow members of Congress like Charles Rangel who don't pay their taxes and a whole range of other activity that would put any of us in jail, but then never do anything about it.

I have to agree with them. Why waste the money and time on investigating people who are untouchable and above the law?

Biden just out of pure political spite has and is trying to destroy everything Trump did.

You mean the same 60 that voted against allowing the States to comply with their own state laws in elections in the Congress? These are some sick puppies. Rather than work to clean things up, they would rather just try and make things worse. No wonder the Dems are caring less and less with working with them. They are pieces of crap who needs to learn what it's like to work in a Taco Bell in on the Border.
So you think a President has the power to stop funding any program Congress voted to fund just because he doesn’t like it?

You mean the same 60 that voted against allowing the States to comply with their own state laws in elections in the Congress? These are some sick puppies. Rather than work to clean things up, they would rather just try and make things worse. No wonder the Dems are caring less and less with working with them. They are pieces of crap who needs to learn what it's like to work in a Taco B in on the Border.
Not sure if these are the same folks that exercised their power to object to EC votes....the same thing Dems have done in every election this century...they could be...but that's not really the point here...the point is Xiden violating the law. Why do you think Xiden should be above the law? Why aren't you just as outraged that Congress refuses to hold him accountable?

I do appreciate that you mentioned the border...you might be the first lib I have seen do that...such a massive ugly humanitarian crisis Xiden has created....just horrible how he is treating these children...he needs to be held accountable for his inhuman acts there as well

So you think a President has the power to stop funding any program Congress voted to fund just because he doesn’t like it?

In this case, Biden gets his way more often than not. Last time check, you game players don't have much power in congress anymore and are losing power each and every day. And your bunch still plays the zero sum game.

You mean the same 60 that voted against allowing the States to comply with their own state laws in elections in the Congress? These are some sick puppies. Rather than work to clean things up, they would rather just try and make things worse. No wonder the Dems are caring less and less with working with them. They are pieces of crap who needs to learn what it's like to work in a Taco B in on the Border.
Not sure if these are the same folks that exercised their power to object to EC votes....the same thing Dems have done in every election this century...they could be...but that's not really the point here...the point is Xiden violating the law. Why do you think Xiden should be above the law? Why aren't you just as outraged that Congress refuses to hold him accountable?

I do appreciate that you mentioned the border...you might be the first lib I have seen do that...such a massive ugly humanitarian crisis Xiden has created....just horrible how he is treating these children...he needs to be held accountable for his inhuman acts there as well

Idon't see a thing that you bunch of minority misfits are doing to try and fix anything. You are losing more power each and every day.

In this case, Biden gets his way more often than not. Last time check, you game players don't have much power in congress anymore and are losing power each and every day. And your bunch still plays the zero sum game.
You didn’t answer the question. Wanna try again?

Idon't see a thing that you bunch of minority misfits are doing to try and fix anything. You are losing more power each and every day.
huh? I am not sure you met to respond to my post.....

how are they losing power each and every day...are there elections daily I am unaware of? Also the GOP gained seats in the US House during the last election

You didn’t answer the question. Wanna try again?

Do you mean you trying to propose a "Gotcha" question that doesn't mean a damned thing?

If you meant Rump, you seemed to think so which is one of the many reasons his main job right now is to golf full time and work part time f***ing up the Republican party.

If you mean Biden, then no. Congress controls the purse strings. But we used that argument during Rumps time and he pretty much ignored it. Hence part of the reason we have a new President. If Biden tries the same thing I will help you get him out of office. But he hasn't tried and I doubt if he will. Yah, I know, your Handlers and Conspiracy Agents will claim otherwise.

Forum List

Back