Texas introduces bill to join 2nd Amendment sanctuary movement

DigitalDrifter

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2013
Oregon
Some claim these sanctuary bills will not pass legal muster. I hope that's not the case, at this time in America with the left attempting to demonize all white people, now more than ever we need our gun rights preserved.

Some claim these sanctuary bills will not pass legal muster. I hope that's not the case, at this time in America with the left attempting to demonize all white people, now more than ever we need our gun rights preserved.

I agree with you 100 percent but at this point I don't trust any politician or news source and I have decided they can do what they want about guns. I won't willingly comply.

Last edited:
Some claim these sanctuary bills will not pass legal muster
Gun rights always pass legal muster. We can't muster out for the call of duty without our guns. Read the Holy Bible on the subject.
Isasiah 13
1. The burden of Babylon, which Isaiah the son of Amoz did see.
2. Lift ye up a banner upon the high mountain, exalt the voice unto them, shake the hand, that they may go into the gates of the nobles.
3. I have commanded my sanctified ones, I have also called my mighty ones for mine anger, even them that rejoice in my highness.
4The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the LORD of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.

5They come from a far country, from the end of heaven, even the LORD, and the weapons of his indignation, to destroy the whole land.

If the blatant sanctuary for illegal immigrants is allowed in democrat held cities, I see no reason why a sanctuary for "law-abiding" citizens to exercise their constitutional would not pass legal muster.

If the blatant sanctuary for illegal immigrants is allowed in democrat held cities, I see no reason why a sanctuary for "law-abiding" citizens to exercise their constitutional would not pass legal muster.
It all depends on who's applying the muster.

I agree, but it wouldn't be a surprise if some scumbag federal judge disagreed. We will see, because if this movement catches on it will be in the courts sooner or later.

So, explain to me how and why a city or state can deliberately NOT enforce federal immigration and other laws regarding sanctuary cities, but they MUST enforce a presidential EO regarding gun control. I am not sure HB 2622 will eventually have the force of law behind it because it contradicts or will contradict the Biden EO whenever it comes out. Probably another SCOTUS case. A judge may declare HB 2622 unconstitutional, but I don't think the federal gov't can actually make a state enforce a federal law or EO.

I agree with you 100 percent but at this point I don't trust any politician or news source and I have decided they can do what they want about guns. I won't willingly comply.
Fuckin' eh.

I will ride with the Valkyrie to Valhalla before I willfully comply with any of that shit.

It's getting to the point where it makes no sense to willfully comply with any prior gun laws, including the Hughes Amendment.

Forum List

Back