Biden barely campained at all... we know why

not just because hes a disaster with dementia, but Like President Trump said today, Biden knew he would "win".

He campaigned quite a bit actually. Trump never stopped campaigning so the comparison distorts reality.
Biden campaigned "quite a bit"? Ummmm I guessed I missed that. I recall lots of extended stays in his basement interrupted by an angry speech here and there.

Joe was out there all the time beating for votes!

Just nowhere there was much of any other people at: empty parking lots, empty school auditoriums, his basement, sitting on the commode, in his dreams, etc.

It worked though, didn't it?
No it didn't.
The election results say otherwise.
No they don't. The election results are impossible and the best proof of a rigged election!

Impossible says you, citing yourself.

Meanwhile, we have State after State certifying the best evidence of the election result: the vote tallies:

As demonstrated here: Georgia certified. Wisconsin certified. Pennsylvania certified. Michigan certified. Arizona certified. Nevada certified

And the Attorney general affirming that they've found no evidence of a 'stolen election'.

Our sources are not equal.
No, those aren't the best evidence. They are the result of a huge swindle. It doesn't how many times you count fraudulent votes. They are still fraudulent.

not just because hes a disaster with dementia, but Like President Trump said today, Biden knew he would "win".

He campaigned quite a bit actually. Trump never stopped campaigning so the comparison distorts reality.
Biden campaigned "quite a bit"? Ummmm I guessed I missed that. I recall lots of extended stays in his basement interrupted by an angry speech here and there.

Just nowhere there was much of any other people at: empty parking lots, empty school auditoriums, his basement, sitting on the commode, in his dreams, etc.

No it didn't.
No they don't. The election results are impossible and the best proof of a rigged election!

Meanwhile, we have State after State certifying the best evidence of the election result: the vote tallies:

As demonstrated here: Georgia certified. Wisconsin certified. Pennsylvania certified. Michigan certified. Arizona certified. Nevada certified

And the Attorney general affirming that they've found no evidence of a 'stolen election'.

No, those aren't the best evidence. They are the result of a huge swindle.

Says you, citing yourself. With the Attorney General affirming that they've found no evidence of a stolen election.

Meanwhile, the actual election commissions after election commission has certified the vote tallies. And tallies of the votes remain the best evidence we have of the election outcome. So good in fact, that we've used it as the basis of every presidental election for generations.

You're going to need evidence better than that. And as Barr makes crystal clear.....you don't have it.

It doesn't how many times you count fraudulent votes. They are still fraudulent.

Fraudulent according to who? You, citing yourself.

Sorry but our sources are not equal.

Who didn't know?

View attachment 424652

And the results, a month after the election when 99% of the votes are counted?

Biden 51.3%
Trump 46.9%
If you keep counting the same votes over and over without determining whether some of them are fraudulent than what have you proven?

Fraudlent....according to who? Remember, there's simply no evidence found to back the 'stolen election' conspiracy.

Says who? Says the Attorney General :

Barr told the AP that U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

The election results are superb evidence. You'll need better evidence that to back the 'stolen election' conspiracy.

And as Barr made ridiculously clear.....there isn't any.
There's tons of evidence, moron. You keep saying "no evidence" even though evidence is reported every day.

I'm not quoting me, Bri. I'm quoting Bill Barr:

Barr told the AP that U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

Now why would I ignore the Attorney General and believe you?

You've never given me a good reason.
Out of context, moron.

Says you, citing you. And you don't know what you're talking about.

Here's the entire article. Put it in context for us:

Or....keep fleeing. Either serves my purpose.
What part of "I'm not debating the talking points spewing machine" didn't you understand?

The part where you keep replying every time I refute your argument with evidence.

So much for your 'out of context' nonsense. When even you treat your accusations like meaningless garbage to be thrown on the rhetorical midden heap.....surely you'll understand when we treat your accusations the same way.
I replay only by saying I'm not going to argue about your incessant bullshit talking points.
LOL

You have no reply because you lost the argument. I myself challenged to show what the AP got out of context, as you claimed, but you never replied to that.

Because you can't since the AP printed nothing out of context.
It's already been shown in other threads. I'm not going to repeat it.
You lie again, fucking moron. Since no one contests what the AP quoted, no one on any thread could have debunked it.
Your claim has already been debunked. End of story.
LOL

Now the forum sees you're a fucking moron AND a flaming pussy who can't back up his claims. Since you flat out refuse to do so, allow me to demonstrate the AP's Barr quote was not debunked as you falsely claimed -- which is why you ran like a pussy ...

The AP quoted Barr as telling them, “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

Following that article, a CBS news correspondent quoted a spokesperson from the DoJ...

“Some media outlets have incorrectly reported that the Department has concluded its investigation of election fraud and announced an affirmative finding of no fraud in the election. That is not what the Associated Press reported nor what the Attorney General stated. The Department will continue to receive and vigorously pursue all specific and credible allegations of fraud as expeditiously as possible.”

Did the DoJ say they have seen widespread fraud in contrast to the Barr quote? No.

Did the DoJ say there was widespread fraud which could effect a different outcome in the election in contrast to the Barr quote? No.

Did the DoJ say there were no investigations in contrast to the Barr quote? No.

Clearly, there was no contradiction to the quote, “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

So what was the DoJ correcting...? That "some media outlets" were portraying the AP's Barr quote as being the DoJ "has concluded its investigation of election fraud and announced an affirmative finding of no fraud"

Let me explain that to you since you're a fucking moron. The DoJ confirmed there were investigations which "to date" did not find evidence of widespread fraud that could have flipped the election for Trump. What the DoJ "debunked" was any claims in the media that those investigations were completed. Which means the AP quote of Barr is accurate. The only part of the AP quote that could have been inaccurate would have been had the AP portrayed Barr's quote as though the DoJ's findings were finalized but the AP didn't do that; some other media outlets did that. The AP accurately quoted Barr saying, "to date..."

So the AP quote is accurate and not debunked, ya fucking moron.

“to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

Furthermore, the White House has responded to that Barr quote...

Did the WH deny what Barr said? No.

The WH merely countered the DoJ has not seen the evidence they claim is in Trump's possession...

Your claim that Barr was debunked is debunked.

Last edited:
Who didn't know?

View attachment 424652

Biden 51.3%
Trump 46.9%
If you keep counting the same votes over and over without determining whether some of them are fraudulent than what have you proven?

Fraudlent....according to who? Remember, there's simply no evidence found to back the 'stolen election' conspiracy.

The election results are superb evidence. You'll need better evidence that to back the 'stolen election' conspiracy.

There's tons of evidence, moron. You keep saying "no evidence" even though evidence is reported every day.

Out of context, moron.

What part of "I'm not debating the talking points spewing machine" didn't you understand?

The part where you keep replying every time I refute your argument with evidence.

So much for your 'out of context' nonsense. When even you treat your accusations like meaningless garbage to be thrown on the rhetorical midden heap.....surely you'll understand when we treat your accusations the same way.
I replay only by saying I'm not going to argue about your incessant bullshit talking points.
LOL

You have no reply because you lost the argument. I myself challenged to show what the AP got out of context, as you claimed, but you never replied to that.

You lie again, fucking moron. Since no one contests what the AP quoted, no one on any thread could have debunked it.
LOL

Now the forum sees you're a fucking moron AND a flaming pussy who can't back up his claims. Since you flat out refuse to do so, allow me to demonstrate the AP's Barr quote was not debunked as you falsely claimed -- which is why you ran like a pussy ...

The AP quoted Barr as telling them, “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

Following that article, a CBS news correspondent quoted a spokesperson from the DoJ...

“Some media outlets have incorrectly reported that the Department has concluded its investigation of election fraud and announced an affirmative finding of no fraud in the election. That is not what the Associated Press reported nor what the Attorney General stated. The Department will continue to receive and vigorously pursue all specific and credible allegations of fraud as expeditiously as possible.”

Did the DoJ say they have seen widespread fraud in contrast to the Barr quote? No.

Did the DoJ say there was widespread fraud which could effect a different outcome in the election in contrast to the Barr quote? No.

Clearly, there was no contradiction to the quote, “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

So what was the DoJ correcting...? That "some media outlets" were portraying the AP's Barr quote as being the DoJ "has concluded its investigation of election fraud and announced an affirmative finding of no fraud"

Let me explain that to you since you're a fucking moron. The DoJ confirmed there were investigations which "to date" did not find evidence of widespread fraud that could have flipped the election for Trump. What the DoJ "debunked" was any claims in the media that those investigations were completed. Which means the AP quote of Barr is accurate. The only part of the AP quote that could have been accurate would have been had the AP portrayed Barr's quote as though the DoJ's findings were finalized but the AP didn't do that; some other media outlets did that. The AP accurately quoted Barr saying, "to date..."

“to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

The WH merely countered the DoJ has not seen the evidence they claim is in Trump's possession...

<YAWN!>

....your conspiracy doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

Who's scrutinizing it? You? CBS? The NYT? Just who is "scrutinizing" an issue they all said a month ago didn't even exist, and now don't even cover?

You sure seem invested in trying to deny the existence of something you know less than nothing about!

Unlike you, I'm sitting back and waiting for all the facts to unfold before claiming anything.

No it didn't.

ROFL.gif

No it didn't.

Remember, just because you close your eyes doesn't mean that the world disappears.
That's right. The world is not going away no matter how much you bury your head, plug your ears and say: NA NA NA NA! :dance:
Well it's either that or you're just crazy.

Your own posts reveal which is the case.

Who's scrutinizing it? You? CBS? The NYT? Just who is "scrutinizing" an issue they all said a month ago didn't even exist, and now don't even cover?

You sure seem invested in trying to deny the existence of something you know less than nothing about!

Unlike you, I'm sitting back and waiting for all the facts to unfold before claiming anything.

That would be the FBI and DOJ

But you know better, huh? Trump's own lawyers have yet to argue in court that fraud every occurred as part of their legal argument.

There's a reason why the horseshit that Trump feeds on youtube and news conferences....and what his lawyers argue in court have little to do with each other.

You're being played.

But you know better, huh? Trump's own lawyers have yet to argue in court that fraud every occurred as part of their legal argument.

There's a reason why the horseshit that Trump feeds on youtube and news conferences....and what his lawyers argue in court have little to do with each other.

You're being played.

Is that your new baseless claim? I'm waiting to hear all the facts first. You're denying there is anything to even see long before the evidence even has a chance to be presented!

Which one of us is out of touch with reality?

You're being played.

Is that your new baseless claim? I'm waiting to hear all the facts first. You're denying there is anything to even see long before the evidence even has a chance to be presented!

My claim? I'm not quoting me. I'm quoting the Attorney General of the United States.

They've found nothing to back the 'stolen election' fantasy.

So we're left with the best evidence of the election outcome: the tallies by the States of the votes of their citizens. Evidence so good it has been the basis of every presidential election for generations.

You'll need evidence better than that to refute the election outcome. And as Barr made crystal clear.....you don't have it.

Biden knew that the fix was in
1) he sliped about it which is part of his brain aneurysm issue where they have no filter.
2)carefully notice his speaches to the press where he grins and smiles (can't contain a poker face) at mentioning the counting of ballots. There are people in the F.B.I. trained at noticing facial expressions and body language that are tell signs of lying and witholding info. Just ask any expert and they will tell you Biden knew about the Ballot fraud schemes. Which means he comitted
treason at least 3 times now.

Or....Biden did 23 events in 21 days across 10 states. And the entire premise of the OP is just catnip for the gullible and poorly informed.
Really you are gonna count his constant rallies in his own state of Delaware, then PA then back to Delaware?
4koszy.jpg

Who didn't know?

View attachment 424652

Biden 51.3%
Trump 46.9%

Out of context, moron.

LOL

LOL

Let me explain that to you since you're a fucking moron. The DoJ confirmed there were investigations which "to date" did not find evidence of widespread fraud that could have flipped the election for Trump. What the DoJ "debunked" was any claims in the media that those investigations were completed. Which means the AP quote of Barr is accurate. The only part of the AP quote that could have been accurate would have been had the AP portrayed Barr's quote as though the DoJ's findings were finalized but the AP didn't do that; some other media outlets did that. The AP accurately quoted Barr saying, "to date..."

<YAWN!>
It's prolly a good idea for you to workout your mouth. Paying to suck cocks is all you're good for so you definitely need to exercise those muscles.

You're being played.

My claim? I'm not quoting me. I'm quoting the Attorney General of the United States.

So we're left with the best evidence of the election outcome: the tallies by the States of the votes of their citizens. Evidence so good it has been the basis of every presidential election for generations.

You'll need evidence better than that to refute the election outcome. And as Barr made crystal clear.....you don't have it.

You're an idiot.

You're being played.

You're an idiot.

Name calling, I'll leave to you.

The certified election results....I'll leave to me.

Biden knew that the fix was in
1) he sliped about it which is part of his brain aneurysm issue where they have no filter.
2)carefully notice his speaches to the press where he grins and smiles (can't contain a poker face) at mentioning the counting of ballots. There are people in the F.B.I. trained at noticing facial expressions and body language that are tell signs of lying and witholding info. Just ask any expert and they will tell you Biden knew about the Ballot fraud schemes. Which means he comitted
treason at least 3 times now.

Or....Biden did 23 events in 21 days across 10 states. And the entire premise of the OP is just catnip for the gullible and poorly informed.
Really you are gonna count his constant rallies in his own state of Delaware, then PA then back to Delaware?
View attachment 424754

Yup. I'm counting all 23 events over 21 days across 10 states.

You're being played.

You're an idiot.

Nothing is certified or official yet. It's all coming out in the wash.

You're being played.

You're an idiot.

Nothing is certified or official yet. It's all coming out in the wash.
Says you. The election boards of State after State say otherwise:

Georgia certified. Wisconsin certified. Pennsylvania certified. Michigan certified. Arizona certified. Nevada certified

Remember, you don't actually know what you're talking about.

Last edited:

You're being played.

You're an idiot.
LOL

You already said you'll wait for the evidence to come out. Which means, even though it's beyond your G-d given limitations, you currently have none.

Biden rook a difficult situation and campaigned smart. Roo smart for his opponent.

Biden barely campained at all... we know why

Yet another parallel with a hundred years ago.
In 1920 the current POTUS had presided over a pandemic that he played down, even contracted the virus himself and lied about that too, and by the end of his term was so universally despised that Warren Harding barely had to campaign at all and won what was then the biggest landslide in modern history.

2020: much the same thing.

Candycorn is correct though, anyone paying attention remembers how both Biden and Harris were split up doing multiple appearances especially in Pennsylvania, more so than the Ohios and Floridas. They called it right.
Spouting the hstory you like or do not change now? Anyway 1920 was the end of Woody Wilson's second term. And he did his damage to the nation.

"Like" or "change" has zippo to do with it. I simply noted a historical parallel.
Wilson certainly did do his damage, and as I just posted, was roundly despised by 1920. Just as, again, Rump is despised in 2020. A century apart, same thing.

Get it?

Forum List

Back