Biden barely campained at all... we know why

not just because hes a disaster with dementia, but Like President Trump said today, Biden knew he would "win".

He campaigned quite a bit actually. Trump never stopped campaigning so the comparison distorts reality.
Biden campaigned "quite a bit"? Ummmm I guessed I missed that. I recall lots of extended stays in his basement interrupted by an angry speech here and there.

Joe was out there all the time beating for votes!

Just nowhere there was much of any other people at: empty parking lots, empty school auditoriums, his basement, sitting on the commode, in his dreams, etc.

It worked though, didn't it?
No it didn't.
The election results say otherwise.
No they don't. The election results are impossible and the best proof of a rigged election!

Impossible says you, citing yourself.

Meanwhile, we have State after State certifying the best evidence of the election result: the vote tallies:

As demonstrated here: Georgia certified. Wisconsin certified. Pennsylvania certified. Michigan certified. Arizona certified. Nevada certified

And the Attorney general affirming that they've found no evidence of a 'stolen election'.

Our sources are not equal.
No, those aren't the best evidence. They are the result of a huge swindle. It doesn't how many times you count fraudulent votes. They are still fraudulent.

If you are truly convinced of that, and nothing will change your mind then your only choice is to accept the reality that Biden will be president anyway. You lost, fair or unfair, and whining won't change a thing.

not just because hes a disaster with dementia, but Like President Trump said today, Biden knew he would "win".

He campaigned quite a bit actually. Trump never stopped campaigning so the comparison distorts reality.
Biden campaigned "quite a bit"? Ummmm I guessed I missed that. I recall lots of extended stays in his basement interrupted by an angry speech here and there.

Just nowhere there was much of any other people at: empty parking lots, empty school auditoriums, his basement, sitting on the commode, in his dreams, etc.

No it didn't.
No they don't. The election results are impossible and the best proof of a rigged election!

Meanwhile, we have State after State certifying the best evidence of the election result: the vote tallies:

As demonstrated here: Georgia certified. Wisconsin certified. Pennsylvania certified. Michigan certified. Arizona certified. Nevada certified

And the Attorney general affirming that they've found no evidence of a 'stolen election'.

View attachment 424750

If you find the situation that funny, why are you whining so much?

When your opponent is destroying himself, simply get out of the way.

Good job Sleepy Joe!! OP, your guy lost. He's a loser. #DealWithIt

But in the meantime, hold on to these L's...

tenor.gif
The election was a swindle. There is a mountain of proof.
LOL

A mountain of proof they can't prove in court.
They haven't gone to court yet, moron.

Its been a month since the election. And Trump's lawyers keep arguing in court that they're not even ALLEGING fraud ever took place.

You've been played like a fiddle.
Do you morons ever come up with new arguments? This one has already been debunked 10,000 times. Repeating DNC talking points is what you do, homo skylar. That's all you do.

Why would we need 'new arguments'....when the old ones work so well?

Your conspiracy is still broken by the election results.
What part of "already debunked" didn't you understand?

The 'debunking' part. You simply ignoring the election results doesn't 'debunk' them.

As demonstrated elegantly by all the States certifying their election tallies.
No, we don't ignore the ballot results. For instance, we didn't ignore that fact that one state recieved more mail-in ballots than it sent out. How the fuck would that happen without massive fraud?

Which State?

Remember, you're really big on accusations. But when pressed to back those claims up.......you fail. Remember when you quoted that 'state official' in Pennsylvania that said there were 700k more mail in ballots received than were requested?

Turns out that 'state official'....was Rudy Gulliani. And he had nothing to back the claim up.

Meanwhile, the DOJ and FBI has investigated specific voter fraud allegations....and found nothing to back the 'stolen election' conspiracy.

Furthermore, none of the states being contested have certified the results. Only the state legislature can certify a federal election. SOS's or election boards can't do it.
Nonsense. Georgia certified. Wisconsin certified. Pennsylvania certified. Michigan certified. Arizona certified. Nevada certified

Remember, you have no idea what you're talking about. You're aggressively ignorant.

It tends to hamper your arguments.
I have no intention in debating you, Skylar, because you are a witless baboon who repeats the same already-debunked talking points over and over and over.

Or....because I've researched the topics we're discussing, citing election results, the relevant court cases (and their outcomes), as well as the the DOJ and FBI investigations into the matter.

While you've just repeated whatever 'Pennsylvania State Official' Rudy Gulliani tells you to think. Without researching anything.

Or sources are not equal.
All you've done is read DNC talking points. You repeat the same stuff that turds like you have been posting in this forum for weeks.

Or....I've read the actual election results. As well as the court cases where Trump has lost over and over. As well as the results of the DOJ and FBI investigations into the matter.
All you've read is fraud, moron. The bottom line is that this election isn't going to be decided until the legal process has fully played out and the state legislatures have voted to certify the result.
Its over loser.
NOT.

It's over loser find a new grievance to bitch about.

I've never EVER seen a Presidential candidate who didn't campaign like Trump did...EXCEPT of course, Joe Biden! In the heat to the campaign when Trump was doing 3 and 4 rallies a day (like all candidates!) Joe Biden would take the whole day off.

1) The campaign was the middle of pandemic. Ask Herman Cain how responsible it was to be holding those events.

2) Trump in large measure defeated himself. The more people saw, the less people wanted. Its one of the reasons that Trump carried so few cities he campaigned in.
Trump carried few cities where the Democrats controlled the local election process. Cities like Philadelphia, Detroit, Minneapolis and Phoenix are where the numbers simply don't add up.

Explain why Phili, Detroit or Minneapolis would have gone to Trump.

Trump never polled well in any of those cities and lost them all in 2016. Why then would him losing cities he was polling poorly in and he had already lost once be evidence of fraud?

Your conspiracy doesn't make the slightest sense.
It's not that he would have won those cities, Skylar...it's that those cities had unprecedented turnout for Joe Biden...especially in ballots that were counted after the polls closed. Trump got more votes than he got in the last election but somehow a candidate that nobody on the Democratic side was excited about turned out more voters than any candidate in American election history? THAT doesn't make sense!

You grossly underestimate how poor a candidate Trump actually is. And how vulnerble he was with the poor economy, massive spike in unemployment, 250,000 COVID dead, and tens of thousands of closed businesses.

There's nothing particularly suspect about Trump losing cities that he lost in 2016. Or where he was polling poorly. Especially in a poorer economy.
Only the lowest kind of douchebag blames Trump for COVID and the shutdown.
Fucking moron.

"At the end of the 15-day period, we’ll make a decision as to which way we want to go, where we want to go, the timing. And essentially, we’re referring to the timing of the opening — essentially, the opening of our country, because we have it pretty well shut down in order to get rid of this invisible enemy." ~ Impeached Trump, 3.23.20
Where does that prove that Trump shutdown the country?
Trump and admin called all the governor's before Trump made the decision to lockdown.
Who is "Trump and admin?" Trump doesn't have the authority to lock any state down. Only governors and state legislatures can do that.

On the one hand you blame Trump for the lockdown. On the other you attack Trump because he supposedly didn't lock anything down.

This is the kind of shear idiocy Dims are known for.

A moot point. It doesn't matter if Trump locked down the nation or if he didn't.

He was judged on his record. And on November 3rd......our economy was in poor shape. That you don't believe Trump is to blame doesn't matter. As Trump's best pitch would be "Things are awful and I've failed to fix the problem".

Not a great pitch. And certainly not one that would appeal to voters looking for leadership rather than excuses.
Yada, Yada, Yada. does anything you post mean anything other than that you're an idiot who can repeat a talking point?
Apparently your mouth just starts at trump's ass.

Its the political equivilant of the Human Caterpillar.

No it didn't.

No, those aren't the best evidence. They are the result of a huge swindle. It doesn't how many times you count fraudulent votes. They are still fraudulent.

If you are truly convinced of that, and nothing will change your mind then your only choice is to accept the reality that Biden will be president anyway. You lost, fair or unfair, and whining won't change a thing.
Wrong, turd. I will fight this until the day Biden is run out of town and put in prison.

tenor.gif
LOL

Its been a month since the election. And Trump's lawyers keep arguing in court that they're not even ALLEGING fraud ever took place.

Do you morons ever come up with new arguments? This one has already been debunked 10,000 times. Repeating DNC talking points is what you do, homo skylar. That's all you do.

The 'debunking' part. You simply ignoring the election results doesn't 'debunk' them.

No, we don't ignore the ballot results. For instance, we didn't ignore that fact that one state recieved more mail-in ballots than it sent out. How the fuck would that happen without massive fraud?

Which State?

Remember, you're really big on accusations. But when pressed to back those claims up.......you fail. Remember when you quoted that 'state official' in Pennsylvania that said there were 700k more mail in ballots received than were requested?

Turns out that 'state official'....was Rudy Gulliani. And he had nothing to back the claim up.

Meanwhile, the DOJ and FBI has investigated specific voter fraud allegations....and found nothing to back the 'stolen election' conspiracy.

Furthermore, none of the states being contested have certified the results. Only the state legislature can certify a federal election. SOS's or election boards can't do it.
Nonsense. Georgia certified. Wisconsin certified. Pennsylvania certified. Michigan certified. Arizona certified. Nevada certified

Remember, you have no idea what you're talking about. You're aggressively ignorant.

I have no intention in debating you, Skylar, because you are a witless baboon who repeats the same already-debunked talking points over and over and over.

Or....because I've researched the topics we're discussing, citing election results, the relevant court cases (and their outcomes), as well as the the DOJ and FBI investigations into the matter.

While you've just repeated whatever 'Pennsylvania State Official' Rudy Gulliani tells you to think. Without researching anything.

All you've done is read DNC talking points. You repeat the same stuff that turds like you have been posting in this forum for weeks.

Or....I've read the actual election results. As well as the court cases where Trump has lost over and over. As well as the results of the DOJ and FBI investigations into the matter.
All you've read is fraud, moron. The bottom line is that this election isn't going to be decided until the legal process has fully played out and the state legislatures have voted to certify the result.
Its over loser.
NOT.

Run along folks. Nothing to see here!

No it didn't.

Wrong, turd. I will fight this until the day Biden is run out of town and put in prison.
Sure, along with all those imminent sean handity indictments of Hillary Clinton, Barack Obama and anyone in his administration...any day now.

I got yeah, loser.

I've never EVER seen a Presidential candidate who didn't campaign like Trump did...EXCEPT of course, Joe Biden! In the heat to the campaign when Trump was doing 3 and 4 rallies a day (like all candidates!) Joe Biden would take the whole day off.

1) The campaign was the middle of pandemic. Ask Herman Cain how responsible it was to be holding those events.

2) Trump in large measure defeated himself. The more people saw, the less people wanted. Its one of the reasons that Trump carried so few cities he campaigned in.
Trump carried few cities where the Democrats controlled the local election process. Cities like Philadelphia, Detroit, Minneapolis and Phoenix are where the numbers simply don't add up.

Trump never polled well in any of those cities and lost them all in 2016. Why then would him losing cities he was polling poorly in and he had already lost once be evidence of fraud?

It's not that he would have won those cities, Skylar...it's that those cities had unprecedented turnout for Joe Biden...especially in ballots that were counted after the polls closed. Trump got more votes than he got in the last election but somehow a candidate that nobody on the Democratic side was excited about turned out more voters than any candidate in American election history? THAT doesn't make sense!

You grossly underestimate how poor a candidate Trump actually is. And how vulnerble he was with the poor economy, massive spike in unemployment, 250,000 COVID dead, and tens of thousands of closed businesses.

There's nothing particularly suspect about Trump losing cities that he lost in 2016. Or where he was polling poorly. Especially in a poorer economy.
Fucking moron.

"At the end of the 15-day period, we’ll make a decision as to which way we want to go, where we want to go, the timing. And essentially, we’re referring to the timing of the opening — essentially, the opening of our country, because we have it pretty well shut down in order to get rid of this invisible enemy." ~ Impeached Trump, 3.23.20
Trump and admin called all the governor's before Trump made the decision to lockdown.
Who is "Trump and admin?" Trump doesn't have the authority to lock any state down. Only governors and state legislatures can do that.

On the one hand you blame Trump for the lockdown. On the other you attack Trump because he supposedly didn't lock anything down.

A moot point. It doesn't matter if Trump locked down the nation or if he didn't.

He was judged on his record. And on November 3rd......our economy was in poor shape. That you don't believe Trump is to blame doesn't matter. As Trump's best pitch would be "Things are awful and I've failed to fix the problem".

Not a great pitch. And certainly not one that would appeal to voters looking for leadership rather than excuses.
Yada, Yada, Yada. does anything you post mean anything other than that you're an idiot who can repeat a talking point?

Biden rook a difficult situation and campaigned smart. Roo smart for his opponent.
That's utter horseshit. How is having rallies with 10 people in attendance "smart?" How is having press conferences where you inability to complete a sentence "smart?"

Fucking moron.

Biden rook a difficult situation and campaigned smart. Roo smart for his opponent.
That's utter horseshit. How is having rallies with 10 people in attendance "smart?" How is having press conferences where you inability to complete a sentence "smart?"

Ask Herman Cain why its smart.

tenor.gif
LOL

Which State?

Its over loser.
NOT.

Run along folks. Nothing to see here!

Your posts usually are a good time to scroll.

Fucking moron.

Was he running for office?

Fucking moron.

An election swindle doesn't make it "smart."

Fucking moron.

Is he any less dead?

Fucking moron.

It's over, move on loser.

Fucking moron.

Is he any less dead?
Is Trump dead?

Fucking moron.

It's over, move on loser.
NOT.

Fucking moron.

He couldn't beat Biden either, but according to rudy he voted for trump.

Fucking moron.

What swindle? Remember.....its been a month. And Trump's team has yet to even ALLEGE fraud occurred in their legal arguments. With William Barr revealing that they've found no evidence of a stolen election.

You've been played.

No it didn't.

Hey Fingerboi, maybe in 80 years or so you'll run across some "newly discoverd photos" to make your case, again.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back