Biden barely campained at all... we know why

not just because hes a disaster with dementia, but Like President Trump said today, Biden knew he would "win".
Who didn't know?

View attachment 424652

And the results, a month after the election when 99% of the votes are counted?

Biden 51.3%
Trump 46.9%
If you keep counting the same votes over and over without determining whether some of them are fraudulent than what have you proven?

Fraudlent....according to who? Remember, there's simply no evidence found to back the 'stolen election' conspiracy.

Says who? Says the Attorney General :

Barr told the AP that U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

The election results are superb evidence. You'll need better evidence that to back the 'stolen election' conspiracy.

And as Barr made ridiculously clear.....there isn't any.
There's tons of evidence, moron. You keep saying "no evidence" even though evidence is reported every day.

I'm not quoting me, Bri. I'm quoting Bill Barr:

Barr told the AP that U.S. attorneys and FBI agents have been working to follow up specific complaints and information they’ve received, but “to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

Now why would I ignore the Attorney General and believe you?

You've never given me a good reason.
Out of context, moron.

Says you, citing you. And you don't know what you're talking about.

Here's the entire article. Put it in context for us:

Or....keep fleeing. Either serves my purpose.
What part of "I'm not debating the talking points spewing machine" didn't you understand?

The part where you keep replying every time I refute your argument with evidence.

So much for your 'out of context' nonsense. When even you treat your accusations like meaningless garbage to be thrown on the rhetorical midden heap.....surely you'll understand when we treat your accusations the same way.
I replay only by saying I'm not going to argue about your incessant bullshit talking points.
LOL

You have no reply because you lost the argument. I myself challenged to show what the AP got out of context, as you claimed, but you never replied to that.

Because you can't since the AP printed nothing out of context.

not just because hes a disaster with dementia, but Like President Trump said today, Biden knew he would "win".

He campaigned quite a bit actually. Trump never stopped campaigning so the comparison distorts reality.
I've never EVER seen a Presidential candidate who didn't campaign like Trump did...EXCEPT of course, Joe Biden! In the heat to the campaign when Trump was doing 3 and 4 rallies a day (like all candidates!) Joe Biden would take the whole day off.

1) The campaign was the middle of pandemic. Ask Herman Cain how responsible it was to be holding those events.

2) Trump in large measure defeated himself. The more people saw, the less people wanted. Its one of the reasons that Trump carried so few cities he campaigned in.
Trump carried few cities where the Democrats controlled the local election process. Cities like Philadelphia, Detroit, Minneapolis and Phoenix are where the numbers simply don't add up.

Explain why Phili, Detroit or Minneapolis would have gone to Trump.

Trump never polled well in any of those cities and lost them all in 2016. Why then would him losing cities he was polling poorly in and he had already lost once be evidence of fraud?

Your conspiracy doesn't make the slightest sense.
It's not that he would have won those cities, Skylar...it's that those cities had unprecedented turnout for Joe Biden...especially in ballots that were counted after the polls closed. Trump got more votes than he got in the last election but somehow a candidate that nobody on the Democratic side was excited about turned out more voters than any candidate in American election history? THAT doesn't make sense!

You grossly underestimate how poor a candidate Trump actually is. And how vulnerble he was with the poor economy, massive spike in unemployment, 250,000 COVID dead, and tens of thousands of closed businesses.

There's nothing particularly suspect about Trump losing cities that he lost in 2016. Or where he was polling poorly. Especially in a poorer economy.
Only the lowest kind of douchebag blames Trump for COVID and the shutdown.
Fucking moron.

"At the end of the 15-day period, we’ll make a decision as to which way we want to go, where we want to go, the timing. And essentially, we’re referring to the timing of the opening — essentially, the opening of our country, because we have it pretty well shut down in order to get rid of this invisible enemy." ~ Impeached Trump, 3.23.20
Where does that prove that Trump shutdown the country?
Trump and admin called all the governor's before Trump made the decision to lockdown.
Who is "Trump and admin?" Trump doesn't have the authority to lock any state down. Only governors and state legislatures can do that.

On the one hand you blame Trump for the lockdown. On the other you attack Trump because he supposedly didn't lock anything down.

This is the kind of shear idiocy Dims are known for.
That's why Trump and Pence etc, called all of the Governors, to get them to do it....the directive came from the Whitehouse, the Governors executed it.

He campaigned quite a bit actually. Trump never stopped campaigning so the comparison distorts reality.
I've never EVER seen a Presidential candidate who didn't campaign like Trump did...EXCEPT of course, Joe Biden! In the heat to the campaign when Trump was doing 3 and 4 rallies a day (like all candidates!) Joe Biden would take the whole day off.

1) The campaign was the middle of pandemic. Ask Herman Cain how responsible it was to be holding those events.

2) Trump in large measure defeated himself. The more people saw, the less people wanted. Its one of the reasons that Trump carried so few cities he campaigned in.
Trump carried few cities where the Democrats controlled the local election process. Cities like Philadelphia, Detroit, Minneapolis and Phoenix are where the numbers simply don't add up.

Explain why Phili, Detroit or Minneapolis would have gone to Trump.

Trump never polled well in any of those cities and lost them all in 2016. Why then would him losing cities he was polling poorly in and he had already lost once be evidence of fraud?

Your conspiracy doesn't make the slightest sense.
It's not that he would have won those cities, Skylar...it's that those cities had unprecedented turnout for Joe Biden...especially in ballots that were counted after the polls closed. Trump got more votes than he got in the last election but somehow a candidate that nobody on the Democratic side was excited about turned out more voters than any candidate in American election history? THAT doesn't make sense!

You grossly underestimate how poor a candidate Trump actually is. And how vulnerble he was with the poor economy, massive spike in unemployment, 250,000 COVID dead, and tens of thousands of closed businesses.

There's nothing particularly suspect about Trump losing cities that he lost in 2016. Or where he was polling poorly. Especially in a poorer economy.
Only the lowest kind of douchebag blames Trump for COVID and the shutdown.
Fucking moron.

"At the end of the 15-day period, we’ll make a decision as to which way we want to go, where we want to go, the timing. And essentially, we’re referring to the timing of the opening — essentially, the opening of our country, because we have it pretty well shut down in order to get rid of this invisible enemy." ~ Impeached Trump, 3.23.20
Where does that prove that Trump shutdown the country?
Trump and admin called all the governor's before Trump made the decision to lockdown.
Who is "Trump and admin?" Trump doesn't have the authority to lock any state down. Only governors and state legislatures can do that.

On the one hand you blame Trump for the lockdown. On the other you attack Trump because he supposedly didn't lock anything down.

This is the kind of shear idiocy Dims are known for.
That's why Trump and Pence etc, called all of the Governors, to get them to do it....the directive came from the Whitehouse, the Governors executed it.
But all you brainwashed minions keep saying trump didn't do anything about COVID.

Who didn't know?

View attachment 424652

Biden 51.3%
Trump 46.9%
If you keep counting the same votes over and over without determining whether some of them are fraudulent than what have you proven?

Fraudlent....according to who? Remember, there's simply no evidence found to back the 'stolen election' conspiracy.

The election results are superb evidence. You'll need better evidence that to back the 'stolen election' conspiracy.

There's tons of evidence, moron. You keep saying "no evidence" even though evidence is reported every day.

Out of context, moron.

What part of "I'm not debating the talking points spewing machine" didn't you understand?

The part where you keep replying every time I refute your argument with evidence.

So much for your 'out of context' nonsense. When even you treat your accusations like meaningless garbage to be thrown on the rhetorical midden heap.....surely you'll understand when we treat your accusations the same way.
I replay only by saying I'm not going to argue about your incessant bullshit talking points.
LOL

You have no reply because you lost the argument. I myself challenged to show what the AP got out of context, as you claimed, but you never replied to that.

It's already been shown in other threads. I'm not going to repeat it.

Who didn't know?

View attachment 424652

Biden 51.3%
Trump 46.9%

Out of context, moron.

LOL

You lie again, fucking moron. Since no one contests what the AP quoted, no one on any thread could have debunked it.

Who didn't know?

View attachment 424652

Biden 51.3%
Trump 46.9%

Out of context, moron.

LOL

You lie again, fucking moron. Since no one contests what the AP quoted, no one on any thread could have debunked it.
Your claim has already been debunked. End of story.

Who didn't know?

View attachment 424652

Biden 51.3%
Trump 46.9%

Out of context, moron.

LOL

Nope. You've fled from the other threads too.

There isn't much to you but running, really.

Who didn't know?

View attachment 424652

Biden 51.3%
Trump 46.9%

Out of context, moron.

LOL

Except of course, it hasn't. You've merely ignored Barr for no particular reason. Leaving the results of his investigations pristinely uncontested:

Remember, just because you ignore anything that contradicts your conspiracy.....doesn't mean that we are similarly obligated.

Who didn't know?

View attachment 424652

Biden 51.3%
Trump 46.9%

Out of context, moron.

LOL

LOLOL

If that were true, you'd be able to show it. Instead, you run away like a pussy, hiding behind the bluff, look over there, it's been debunked. When it hasn't been.

I'll try again ... what said about this quote that is not true ....

“to date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election.”

Who didn't know?

View attachment 424652

Biden 51.3%
Trump 46.9%

Out of context, moron.

LOL

You mean I'm ignoring you because you are repeating the same crap over and over again.

Who didn't know?

View attachment 424652

Biden 51.3%
Trump 46.9%

Out of context, moron.

LOL

You mean I'm ignoring you because you are repeating the same crap over and over again.
Your fear speaks for you.

:dance:

Who didn't know?

View attachment 424652

Biden 51.3%
Trump 46.9%

Out of context, moron.

LOL

Why would I change my argument....when they stump you so thoroughly that you flee from the threads?

You're still stuck at the election results.

Who didn't know?

View attachment 424652

Biden 51.3%
Trump 46.9%

Out of context, moron.

LOL

My fear of this country swirling down the Stalinist shit hole because of Democrats stealing elections?

You're damn right I'm afraid.

Who didn't know?

View attachment 424652

Biden 51.3%
Trump 46.9%

Out of context, moron.

LOL

My fear of this country swirling down the Stalinist shit hole because of Democrats stealing elections?

What stolen election?

Who didn't know?

View attachment 424652

Biden 51.3%
Trump 46.9%

Out of context, moron.

LOL

Nothing was stolen. You're truly fucking deranged.

Biden campaigned "quite a bit"? Ummmm I guessed I missed that. I recall lots of extended stays in his basement interrupted by an angry speech here and there.

Joe was out there all the time beating for votes!

Just nowhere there was much of any other people at: empty parking lots, empty school auditoriums, his basement, sitting on the commode, in his dreams, etc.

Someday you may understand it...people voted against the blob....not necessarily for Biden
Biden lost. End of story.

What are you talking about? There is no question that Joe Biden won. Joe Biden won as the fake candidate in a fake election where he was the only possible pre-selected victor!

After 2016, the Democrats weren't about to leave the next election in the trust of the voters again.

The problem now is that Trump will hear nothing of it. His people are all over this country right now as the media try to ignore it and drown it out with Oprah and Ellen Degenerate, hitting the courts with hundreds of sworn eye witnesses, hundreds of sworn affidavits, hundreds of cases, video and legal challenges both criminal and civil, and no matter how much the bought and paid for Pravda media try to push their lies, suppression and obfuscation, Dems are shitting themselves as Trump is the irresistible force that just won't back down and go away and is going to break wide open the fraud that is our election system that has been quietly usurped by the Left.

This time, they overplayed their hand with the wrong person.

Biden campaigned "quite a bit"? Ummmm I guessed I missed that. I recall lots of extended stays in his basement interrupted by an angry speech here and there.

Just nowhere there was much of any other people at: empty parking lots, empty school auditoriums, his basement, sitting on the commode, in his dreams, etc.

It worked though, didn't it?
No it didn't.
The election results say otherwise.
No they don't. The election results are impossible and the best proof of a rigged election!

Remember, just because you close your eyes doesn't mean that the world disappears.
That's right. The world is not going away no matter how much you bury your head, plug your ears and say: NA NA NA NA! :dance:

Someday you may understand it...people voted against the blob....not necessarily for Biden
Biden lost. End of story.

What are you talking about? There is no question that Joe Biden won. Joe Biden won as the fake candidate in a fake election where he was the only possible pre-selected victor!

Or....your conspiracy doesn't hold up to scrutiny.

Its been a month. And Trump's team STILL hasn't argued fraud as part of their legal arguments.

Odd that. Its almost like they're telling you one thing via youtube, and another to judges.

It worked though, didn't it?
No it didn't.
The election results say otherwise.
No they don't. The election results are impossible and the best proof of a rigged election!

Impossible says you, citing yourself.

Meanwhile, we have State after State certifying the best evidence of the election result: the vote tallies:

As demonstrated here: Georgia certified. Wisconsin certified. Pennsylvania certified. Michigan certified. Arizona certified. Nevada certified

And the Attorney general affirming that they've found no evidence of a 'stolen election'.

Our sources are not equal.

Forum List

Back