Biden banned military equipment from police departments

Probably sent it to Ukraine

...but, if you remember, Obama tried to militarize almost every agency in hos administration, giving agencies like Dept of land management armored vehicles, arsenals, ammo, etc...

You citizens, however, don't need your guns or 2nd amendment rights.

:p

...but, if you remember, Obama tried to militarize almost every agency in hos administration, giving agencies like Dept of land management armored vehicles, arsenals, ammo, etc...

You citizens, however, don't need your guns or 2nd amendment rights.

:p
he also called for a “civilian national security force” ie Brownshirts…

Letting police have unnecessarily lethal equipment started after 9/11 and for the most part that shit just sat there with no money for maintenance or training to use it effectively.

Letting police have unnecessarily lethal equipment started after 9/11 and for the most part that shit just sat there with no money for maintenance or training to use it effectively.
Ears was a big supporter of militarizing police.

Where are the leftists band their politicians screaming defund the police? Why isn’t the media playing clips of Nacy and Chuckie and the rest of them promoting defund the police?

So you promoted defunding the police. Why aren’t you supporting it now?

I wasn’t talking about your recent post but you know that. Everybody remembers your defund the police hysterics.
My opinion of the police is generally bad but I'm pretty sure I never went into hysterics or advocated anything more radical than holding the police criminally responsible for the harm they cause and weeding out the 20% that are responsible for 80% of complaints.

My opinion of the police is generally bad but I'm pretty sure I never went into hysterics or advocated anything more radical than holding the police criminally responsible for the harm they cause and weeding out the 20% that are responsible for 80% of complaints.

Spin away. Remember …..its not a lie if you believe it.

I think it's hilarious when people either get excited or shit their pants when they hear "military grade" . I was in the Army and the term meant made by the lowest bidder.

Forum List

Back