Biden attacks President Trump for "failing to act" on Jan 6

When did failing to act become a crime?.... if that's all this committee has then they have wasted millions of dollars.....

You mean:
  • Trump begged them to add security.
  • Gen. Milley SWORE they had security.
  • Cap. Police let them in.
  • Ray Epps ordered them in.
  • Trump tried to go to the Cap and was denied.
  • Trump told them to go peacefully.
  • Democrats thought they'd get away with stealing an election.
When you steal elections you should expect protests. If democrats really wanted to know what happened, they would bring in the guy who planted pipe bombs the night before and interrogate Ray Epps, but they don't want to.

Biden egged on the rioters and terrorists during the left's 2020 Summer of Terror. 1,200 injured cops, 25 murders, and $2 billion in property damage.
But he didn't...

if Pelosi wanted the Guard there they would have been there...PERIOD... she didn't want them there...
WHY NOT?......

When did failing to act become a crime?....

It never has, especially as no one can ever know for sure what acting might or might not do, yet Trump did send out as tweet, did this stop the riot?

But if failure to act is a crime then Joe Bidden is due to be brought up on at least 15 criminal investigations already, the latest is his failure to act to keep Monkeypox out of the USA.

Just stop. I'm embarrassed for you.

I can't even believe that just happened.

You win. You're too smart for me.
Everyone on the planet is too smart for you. Be embarrassed for you. That’s where it belongs.

As I correctly noted before, in response to your ignorant and arrogant question, I am smarter than you. That’s not saying much.

Yep.

lMJFQlf.jpg

They pleaded for him to do what, exactly?
I don't know.

BlueHand.jpg
ANATOMY OF AN IDIOT.

Come on libtards... why didn't Piglosi want the guard at the capitol on 1-6... she wanted a fence and got one the next day....

Forum List

Back