Biden asking Congress for another $10 Billion for Ukraine

Evidently Joe needs another 10% to cover Hunter's legal expenses.

Only 10% joe has now is an approval rating.

We need to deescalate and promote a treaty…not get more Ukrainians killed.

I would rather we just gove $10 billion to the military industrial complex directly rather than extend the war.

THE FUCKING WAR NEEDS TO STOP NOW, WE MUST STOP FUNDING IT.

Biden is going to start WWIII!

Notice soon as this started the current administration didn't say anything about peace, never tried to broker peace, never discussed or tried to find any solutions.

It went straight to letting zelensky step on the Congress floor and drape a Ukraine flag over the podium and Biden swore to fund Ukraine for as long as it takes and every democratic politician swore to do whatever it took to fund ukraine.

They have no interest in peace or stopping the war.

Nope, look it up.

Are you for starting peace talks?

"Most Americans support US arming Ukraine, Reuters/Ipsos poll shows"​

"Eighty-one percent of Democrats, 56% of Republicans and 57% of independents favor supplying U.S. weapons to Ukraine, according to the latest poll."

Only 10% joe has now is an approval rating.

Notice soon as this started the current administration didn't say anything about peace, never tried to broker peace, never discussed or tried to find any solutions.

It went straight to letting zelensky step on the Congress floor and drape a Ukraine flag over the podium and Biden swore to fund Ukraine for as long as it takes and every democratic politician swore to do whatever it took to fund ukraine.

They have no interest in peace or stopping the war.

Nope. They want to “weaken Russia” and give billions to the military industrial complex.

BY DESTROYING UKRAINE.

It is ridiculous the US opted for WAR when a peace deal was reached in March 2022 in Turkey.

It’s disgusting and evil.

Nope. They want to “weaken Russia” and give billions to the military industrial complex.

BY DESTROYING UKRAINE.

It is ridiculous the US opted for WAR when a peace deal was reached in March 2022 in Turkey.

It’s disgusting and evil.
I cant find this peace deal online. YOu got a link?

Actually, it's Obama, Rice, and Co. that are doing the deed but yes, they may well light it off due to their hate for America. The worst part of it is that THEY will survive it while millions of innocents die.

Americans are aware of the peace deal democrats are not
Hey why did you lie and say most Americans are against aid to Ukraine. What are you going to lie about next? If this peace deal was real, why cant I find a link about it online? Let me guess, another one of your lies?

We need to deescalate and promote a treaty…not get more Ukrainians killed.

I would rather we just gove $10 billion to the military industrial complex directly rather than extend the war.

THE FUCKING WAR NEEDS TO STOP NOW, WE MUST STOP FUNDING IT.

Fuck Russia and Fuck Ukraine. Not my countries, not my war. NO MORE $$ OR WEAPONS TO UKRAINE. We have no mutual defense treaty and Biden is just laundering money.

Hey why did you lie and say most Americans are against aid to Ukraine. What are you going to lie about next? If this peace deal was real, why cant I find a link about it online? Let me guess, another one of your lies?

I'm "SHOCKED" to here a democrat doesn't know about the peace deal... totally shocked...

HOW BOUT “NO”!

This has to stop. This is our taxpayer money. Spend it here. Not to keep a war going against a NUCLEAR ADVERSARY.

This is so fucked.
But this is why democrats are elected.

Every major war in US history had a democrat at the helm.

They are warmongers after all.

Who could have imagined that "give an entire European country
to Russia or else" would become a rallying cry for the GOP.

72445.jpg

Who could have imagined that the military encirclement of Russia, a country that peacefully dismantled an empire and wasn't threatening anyone, and shoving NATO and the EU down the throats of 50% of Ukrainians who don't want to see Ukraine posing any threat to Russia and their own economic interests would become a rallying cry for american leftists like mamooth, JoeB, Augustine, McRib, occupied, rightwinger, Toro, etc...

Forum List

Back